Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

R.I.P. ScorpioPhoenix

killerpoetkillerpoet Posts: 238 Member
https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/ky/manchester/johnny-russell-loughran-11674727
This is to let anyone say goodbye to ScorpioPhoenix who was active in Sims3 community on the gift exchange and creating beautiful homes for people as requested. Sadly John passed away October 30th, 2020 just 9 days ago the day after his 47th birthday from heart failure he was too young to die. So if ScorpioPhoenix has ever touched your life in any way please let his family know he was not alone as John spent most of his freetime online creating various things to share with others. The guestbook is free of charge for anyone who wants to sign it as a goodbye to him or simply just a last kind word for this young man who was convinced he was invisible to the world, may he rest in peace and may we meet again.

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It's always sad when a loved one pass away. I should know from my own personal experience. I have lost my grandparents from both my father and mother's side of the family. Plus my mother and baby sister and an aunt and uncle. I wish I can tell you that the pain from the lost goes away over time. But that would be lie because it really doesn't go away. Because you'll always be remined that they are no longer with you. But their spirit will always be with you no matter where you go.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    RIP. 47 truly is too young
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    RIP. 47 truly is too young
    It is far to young. But my baby sister passed away back in the summer of 98 and she was nearly 2 years younger than me. So she was younger than 47 when she passed.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    That is indeed awful. So good of you to share here though, so that his contributions and projects could be remembered by those whose lives he touched. Very, very sad.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg