Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the new EP will be?

13...Next

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Romance
    I hope it's romance, sims 4 still need warm romantic interaction between sims, i also really want that cry on shoulder interaction for sims who got broken heart.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    @Korgly There is a workaround if you have MCCC, but I don’t know if I should post it here because I’m kind of going off-topic.

Anyway, hotels would be pretty cool as long as we can build them wherever we want, as opposed to only being able to edit the premade ones *coughAPARTMENTScough*.

Speaking of apartments, it would be lovely if the expansion had the ability for us to build multi-family housing Sims 2 style. Complete control over whether we build a duplex, condos, apartment building, etc. and the ability to play each resident separately. I really miss that from Sims 2, but I don't have much hope it would ever happen in Sims 4.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited October 2020
    Winter Vacation
    I'm hoping it is a Winter pack with some fun activities that toddlers and children can join in on. Plus, hotels would be awesome.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • CopperBoltCopperBolt Posts: 132 Member
    Romance
    If there's a romance pack I want Sims to whine online if someone doesn't want to be in a relationship with them.
  • ObiwanxKannoliObiwanxKannoli Posts: 19 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I think it's going to be a winter vacation, a ski resort maybe have some yeti mystery involved or something. I would love for it to be medieval though, that will probably be a stuff pack at some point sadly.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited October 2020
    Winter Vacation
    Well, we were right.

I hope the pack will be good, looks good so far.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    I'm not really sure what it would be. Winter Wonderland seems to be the rumor with the most evidence behind it but then I remember that our other two vacation packs were game packs, not expansions. But who knows, maybe it will be a vacation pack with more? I also think there's a good chance it could be a romance themed pack. I'm really hoping it isn't a reality TV pack. That seems more niche, like better suited for a game pack. If it is the next EP, I won't be buying it.

So I was wrong! :smiley: I don't really mind though, as it sounds interesting. I'm hoping the world will have the option for both vacationing and living there permanently.

I'm really glad it isn't a reality tv show pack.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Reality TV
    I've never been so happy to be wrong before!!!
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Snowy Escape sounds so awesome, right? (:
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other (Please Specify)
    So Winter Hol' is what it is!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I am happy that we're getting a Winter Vacation pack called Sims 4 Snowy Escape. B)
    I just wish that they could have added a cool Winter White Werewolf with it. Oh well, maybe by 2021 they'll give Werewolves. :'(
    Reality TV
    @SERVERFRA I'm hoping for yetis!
    Winter Vacation
    What is a yetis?
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Romance
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    What is a yetis?

The snow equivalent of Bigfoot. This guy:

MlYTPJR.png

WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Winter Vacation
    Considering it's a Japan pack, I'd rather have the yuki-onna or other yokai.
    Reality TV

What's a yokai?
    Winter Vacation
    That would be so cool to have a Snow Beast Bigfoot as a new occult lifestate sim. :)
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Winter Vacation
    Simtown15 wrote: »

What's a yokai?

Yokai are supernatural beings from Japanese folk tales. There are many, many different kinds.
    Reality TV
    Simtown15 wrote: »

What's a yokai?

Yokai are supernatural beings from Japanese folk tales. There are many, many different kinds.

Oh wow; they look creepy. I hope it’s yetis instead.
  • LeanneStrong57LeanneStrong57 Posts: 66 Member
    Other (Please Specify)
    One that involves trends from generations past, like the Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s.
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    edited October 2020
    Winter Vacation
    I don't remember if i voted this one

edit: yes i did
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Well the answer to this is pretty clear now since the EP and it's theme as been officially announced.
  • boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    Winter Vacation
    I don't know why but I have this feeling in my gut that I'll be about winter vacation.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I don't know why but I have this feeling in my gut that I'll be about winter vacation.
    I think that Snowy Escape might be fun to play. At least it seems that way to me from the videos and gifs that I saw of it.