Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition to add 'Work On Archeology Table' in club system?

FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I have addressed this a loooooong while back and maybe there is a reason for this feature to not be part of the club system, but in anyway i would like to either get an answer to why this feature didn't make it and has never been updated or to have this feature added in.

I have some weak theory that it might not be added, cause it would make archeology to easy if you would let other club members do all the work on the table plus digging. But wouldn't that be up to us to decide if we want this in our game or not? Shouldn't the option be there anyways? And this same method of 'easy' winning money applies to ALL hobbies like having the entire club paint paintings for you, build up skills so you could resell, so actually.. in all honesty.. I don't get WHY this feature never makes it to be updated into the club system.

So for that, can we please just a star a petition here in this thread and shine some light on this probably forgotten matter, even if you don't care about it, perhaps for those who do (like me :smile:) and for the sake of adding in some broader game play and story possibilities :)

You can copy paste this comment: I sign this petition to add in 'work on archeology table' in the club system.
Any other additional comments are welcome of course :)

archaeology-skill-guide.jpg
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    The problem might be that sims need to have those artefacts in their inventory. Because of this I think it would be a problematic club activity and would take a lot of player involvement. I couldn't really have a club like that in rotational play because the sims wouldn't be able to complete the tasks if I wasn't playing someone involved.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Other sims in the club can dig the earth, so wouldn't they already have dug up artifacts in their inventory? The only thing this feature would add is that they actually get to do something with those finds on the working table.
    That is why I find it hard to see why they excluded this feature, but put the others related to the archeology hobby in the club system.