Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Places for teens to hang out with friends?

2...Next

Comments

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited November 2020
    I built a large venue with an arcade, other games, basketball hoops, swimming pools, a bowling alley, a dance floor, an internet cafe area, etc.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    I once had a cafe, at Sulani, what had that teen hang around trait.. There was always Fengs and Bjergsens. When they left .. yay Morty Goth.. Mila Munch...

Never bothered to use that trait again.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I downloaded one from the gallery which was a cinema upstairs and a bowling alley downstairs. Both activities are classic teen hangouts. Also in the base game the park in Oasis Springs has that library/bar area which always attracts teens.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Venues I have in my game:

- Gym hall with a basketball field, lockers rooms and area for a prom night to be held. I add this event on the calendar and turn it into a nightclub with a dj boot and food buffet table so the people will actually act properly. Now, too bad we can't set dress codes or only have teens show up. Maybe there's a mod for this though.
    - Coffee/study cafe
    - Bowling bar with a interior design like a retro 50/60's dining (juke box etc.)
    - a high school with classes that all serve for different purposes and skills where teens can either hang out on the playground or level up some skills. I create clubs for different type of teens and the skills they are interested in doing.
    - Cinema
    - City center shopping area with clothing/pet/barber/camping gear stores on a square and an ice cream salon in the middle of the square.
    - An entire street with cafes and bakery cafe's
    - Ice cream truck restaurant that I downloaded of the gallery

We really need more life for our teens though.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited November 2020
    Mine hang out at various places, an arcade I made in Windenburg, parks, I have several, pools, beaches, each other’s homes, an ice cream parlor, certain restaurants, festivals, gyms or spas, I also made a hospital/mall retail that has a small arcade they hang at too. They like the ruins and bluffs in Windenburg, I also downloaded and added to a western town, I use as an amusement park type venue, another mall with a small bowling alley and stores, a cafe with as arcade game, and a night club ....a lot of different places. I also made a drive in theater and have a couple indoor ones..