Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

patch for 6th November 2020

Would anyone know what happened as to why they have not given the patch , releasing the platforms that are expected wiht this patch.

Comments

• Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I guess it is because the patch will launch on November 10th
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    Thanks Flap I guess that I missed where they changed it to the 10th of November
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    10th of November is the patch and the game releases on the 13th
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    @noddy the November 6 patch was for Consoles, and it was the patch from last month they got. They didn’t change anything, PC was never given a date for patch but it Is assumed the 10
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    oh if only i could have my hands on this patch already I'm so excited to get building with those platforms i can't seem to build a thing cause i just know everything be better with platforms
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    oh if only i could have my hands on this patch already I'm so excited to get building with those platforms i can't seem to build a thing cause i just know everything be better with platforms

Sounds like a case of P.E.P.S. (pre-expansion pack syndrome), as we used to call it. Me? I only got one day of staving off the last patch that I'm going to play like crazy using the mods I need in my main save for as long as I can. I do appreciate that Deaderpool will likely have a hotfix pretty quickly for us. So, if I must wait on the other vital mods for my main save, I can at least play my Ancestral game save, so long as I have MCCC.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member

I can't wait for the sentiments.
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »

I can't wait for the sentiments.

Me too! I want to begin another rotational play with premade households and see how Sentiments will affect draaaaaaaaama 🤩
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Patches are almost always done on Tuesdays in every game I play.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    noddy wrote: »
    Would anyone know what happened as to why they have not given the patch , releasing the platforms that are expected wiht this patch.

It's Nov 10th Tuesday 3 days.
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    Thanks to everyone who answered my Question . catloverplayer I think you are a friend off old .We you to talk and you used to download my .creations and house in sims3 . I hope you are keeping well cheers noddy
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member

OMG me too! I'm doing a build now and I absolutely need platforms!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've got a shell I've done that's waiting for platforms to work on, then the pack for floor/wall coverings, windows, etc.

Planning to reset my game with a clean folder install tomorrow, after I back up my saves and Tray folders and move all my mods to the Old Mods folder where I can check for any needed updates. (I wonder if Meaningful Stories will get an update to reflect Sentiments.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    *stares at screen like possessed sim* tomorrow... tomorrow... tomorrow..
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I think platforming will help a little.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    I noticed on my game that some actions are presenting the new sentiment icon (try it: make a kid ask a parent to spray monster under bed). :open_mouth:

Tomorrow will take so loooooong x_x
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I've got a shell I've done that's waiting for platforms to work on, then the pack for floor/wall coverings, windows, etc.

Planning to reset my game with a clean folder install tomorrow, after I back up my saves and Tray folders and move all my mods to the Old Mods folder where I can check for any needed updates. (I wonder if Meaningful Stories will get an update to reflect Sentiments.)

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for Meaningful Stories.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    noddy wrote: »

The patch drops on November 10th.
  • Options
    jenpow01jenpow01 Posts: 28 Member
    > @Simmingal said:
    > oh if only i could have my hands on this patch already I'm so excited to get building with those platforms i can't seem to build a thing cause i just know everything be better with platforms

I think so too. I haven't built alot myself, but I love all of the beautiful buildings on the gallery, made by so many talented simmers. I could be encouraged to build more now Lol.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I have a fairly vanilla game to play until mods are updated but with the Snowy Escape coming Friday I might just play vanilla until the mods update for the EP. Then some remodeling of current housing might happen, well I get to play a family not in University. I swear I am glitch and this poor sim is repeating the same semester forever.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Does anyone know what time the patch is coming out?
  • Options
    hopefully soon. I want to finish my duplex with the new platforms!

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    BreeSasha wrote: »

6:00PM GMT
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »
    BreeSasha wrote: »

6:00PM GMT

So EST would be 2:00 pm I believe.