Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    The Doctor Will See You! is a lovely waiting room! @mancie :) I hope that Lucy ‘s old skiing injury has healed well so she can enjoy skiing again in Mt. Komorebi! The layout and furnishing of the room is very nice! The yellow colour of the sofas is nice and sunny to cheer up unwell sims. The sofas look very nice placed in a square around the coffee table, which holds books and magazines for sims to enjoy reading whilst waiting to see the doctor. The doctor’s diplomas look great on the wall! The many diplomas would make their patients feel reassured that they are highly skilled. The fish tank is calming for the patients to look at and ease anxiety they may feel from their pain. Very nice windows armchairs nook for patients to enjoy the healthy sunlight on them as they read books that are on the table between the chairs or from the bookcase. The skull, crystal, geode, medical tools and scales look great on the wall shelving. Very nice corner reception desk area! It looks great that the desk is angled and there is a computer for the receptionist to use for their work. The files box, wall files , and the filing cabinets along the corner wall are great office items, and the skeleton and medicine on the cabinets are great medical touches! It is great there is a wall calendar that help with making patient appointnents. The microscope picture of the cells suits the room well and the green colour is pretty! The cherry blossom plant is lovely for sims to see as they enter and leave the room. The white floor tiling gives a great look to the room. Kids will have fun playing with doctor teddy on the floor!
    It is a very nice Doctor’s waiting room! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Lawyerly Waiting Room is a very nice waiting room to see a lawyer! @icanhassims :) The name title play on words is great! Very nice and stylish design, layout and furnishings! The brown colour scheme is calming and very nice wood wall panelling. It looks great the way a sofa and armchair has been placed along the two walls, facing each other, and there are magazine racks in the corner nooks for sims to enjoy reading magazines whilst waiting to be seen by the Lawyer. The plants on the floor and the hanging plant are nice touches of green and are restful to look at whilst sitting there. The leafy floor rug is very nice, and the wallart adds a special look to the room. Sims will enjoy watching the tv whilst waiting. The reception desk nook is very creatively great! It is very creative the way you have made the office desk area with an open window to talk to the receptionist! The reception desk is great with a computer to use to keep track of clients appointment times and details. The noticeboard is a great touch on the wall.
    It is a lovely lawyer waiting room! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • meowcatmeowkittymeowcatmeowkitty Posts: 85 Member
    Theme for the week: A waiting room for a restaurant
    Gallery name of room : Roti or Chawel Foyer
    Origin id : kroganbaby
    Pictures of the room :
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

I build stuff and I'm always open for constructive criticism, so feel free to do that
    Roti or Chawel Foyer is a lovely foyer waiting room at a Pakistani restaurant @meowcatmeowkitty :) The blue and brown colours are beautiful! The patterned wall to the side of the front counter is lovely! The planter box is a very nice touch on the other wall. The patterned curtains are pretty! They complement very well with the nice brown wood wall panelling. The patterned floor tiling and lovely patterned rug placed in the middle area of the room are very nice! The restaurant wall sign with a photo of the food is very nice on the wall behind the host station. It is great that that there are seats along the wall for Sims to sit and wait, for them to be seen to their dining table.
    It is a lovely foyer area to wait in preparation for a special restaurant meal! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you, dear @rosemow!
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    Simstagram HQ Lobby

Lucy's worked hard on her programming skills and finally scored an interview at Simstagram! Framed prints of posts... abundant refreshments... and of course cool spots to take selfies.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B137DB121F0111EB8BC705BB85D44FD3

RXhpLMD.png
    RTjIAvu.png
    xPxu3tz.png
    8DjhEkM.png
    YHkE4gc.png
    Simstagram HQ Lobby is a great waiting room at Simstagram! @wendyology :) I hope Lucy gets the job! Very nice design and layout of the room! Very nice refreshments nook! Sims will enjoy getting cups of tea and coffee from the tea brewer and coffee machine, as well as ice creams and popcorn from the machine and fruit from the bowl, to have at the dining tables whilst waiting to be called in to do their job interview! It is great that there is also a sink there to rinse their cups after having the drink. The food pictures are great on the wall! The modern wood dining seats are very stylishly nice! The modern patterned floor rugs under the tables and the pattern wallart on the sofa seat wall go very well together! The nook area with the animal statues, sofa seating and the cranes sculpture are a great place where sims can use these items as a background or a place to sit when taking selfies! The framed posts on the walls through the room look great! Very nice reception counter area to come to check in for the interview! The yellow seating for the receptionist is a nice sunny touch,and the plants are great on the counter top. The computer will help to keep track of the details of the sims coming to the interviews. The corner stools sitting nooks are very nice. The modem patterned door is very nice!
    It is a lovely waiting room for sims to spend time in whilst waiting to have their job interview! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Cinna32Cinna32 Posts: 83 Member
    edited November 2020
    Sorry to ask here but I'm having terrible problems with my room. I'm trying to create an outdoors room and while the game saves the room it kind of haphazardly leaves out half the stuff I put in there (e.g. I have a glass case with items in it. while the glass case is included, the items in it are not. Out of 5 lamps, 4 are left out but the 5th is there..). There's no logic to it, one item is included, the next isn't, also the whole ground is just blank, it shows not even the ground, let alone terrain paint -.- If I save it as a lot, everything comes as expected, so it's not as if the items couldn't be included in saves.

One thing I noticed, if I save it truly as a room (with the floor included) there are more of the items included but still not all of them. So that seems certainly part of the problem.
    I am sorry that you are having issues @Cinna32 There needs to be a flooring on the ground, and not just terrain paint for the room to save correctly with all items showing.
  • jazzunicornsjazzunicorns Posts: 185 Member
    edited November 2020
    Theme: A Waiting Room
    Gallery Link: Fitnesse Head Office
    Origin ID: Jazzunicorns
    Family: Fitnesse Employees

8qXPoJn.png
    Fitnesse provides high quality womens' fitness attire. Lucy is attending a job interview with high hopes of joining their communications and marketing team.
    DhgXSxE.png
    Myriad, who got her part time receptionist job because of nepotism, spends all day on her cell phone.
    1vIM5uk.png
    Nobody is impressed with her work ethic.
    p2FQCx3.png
    Mr. Chippendale, Fitnesse CEO, is quite charmed by Lucy.
    GNUSXj2.png
    She sells herself well and seems to be a good fit!
    Post edited by jazzunicorns on
    edited November 2020
    Fitnesse Head Office is a very lovely office and waiting room for an interview with the Fitnesse clothing company! @jazzunicorns :) The wood walls and patterned wood flooring, and the blue and natural colours are lovely! They give a great look and feel to the room.Very nice curved reception desk counter to check in to when coming to have the interview. The chairs and stools sitting area is very nice for her to sit and read the magazines from the table whilst waiting for the interview!Very stylish ceiling lights!The lotus rug is calming for her to see as she waits there. She will enjoy listening to music from the row of wall speakers and have a drink from the corner nook fridge whilst waiting. The modem type of door used is very nice! The bamboo plants are very nice and restful on each side of the entrance to the interview room. The modern glass top table in the interview room and wooden seating around it is very nice. It is great that it sounds like Lucy may have got the job!
    It is a very nicely designed waiting room for the job interview! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Great rooms, everyone B)<3!
    My neck and shoulder feel worse. I'm waiting for a chirophractor's appt and maybe a doctor's appt/x-rays. Now, my wrist is swollen, so all I do is watch You Tube and TV :(.
    4kkjdXo.png

I am so sorry that your neck and shoulder are feeling worse @coolsim9999999 :( I send hugs to you <3 I hope that the Chiropractor may be able to help to ease the pain. It is not nice that your wrist is swollen also :( I hope that the swelling may decrease very soon.
    It is not nice that you are going through this painful time. I hope you may start to feel a bit better very soon.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Thank you very much for the very kind and thoughtful comment @rosemow and for the hugs <3 ! Hugs back <3 ! I miss everyone in this tread and the others we all seem to be in! B)
    4kkjdXo.png

• JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    edited November 2020
    @Jazztizz thanks for appreciation on my War SPY room 😃 I like your library either: specially for the presence of one of my most favourite little tables (I LOVE it and place it almost in all my buildings like "the gnome butler" as a "must have" 😁 )

You're very welcome @FrankieDanySIMS ! =) Thanks so much for your kind comments on my library room. I like that table too. I wish I could visit every single place and do a walk-thru. I used to on the TS1 forums and even made a screen name for it UPotW (Unofficial Pick of the Week). Or month. I can't remember. It was 20 years ago. I downloaded everything and walked around it it and the winner got a detailed walkthru with pix on the forum. I was between jobs. XD That's one reason I so appreciate Rosemow's dedication to viewing and commenting on every single room. ♥.

Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Great rooms, everyone B)<3!
    My neck and shoulder feel worse. I'm waiting for a chirophractor's appt and maybe a doctor's appt/x-rays. Now, my wrist is swollen, so all I do is watch You Tube and TV :(.

Aw sweetie! *gentle hugs* Sorry to read this. The chiro really helped me so I hope it goes well for you. Be good to yourself. Hot showers help too and Advil if you can take it (reduces inflammation). Didn't see the first post on this. Did you fall or is it a repetitive-stress type thing?
    ♥.

Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A Waiting Room
    Gallery name of room : What's Up Doc?
    Origin id : AlJay2000
    Pictures of the room :
    Sx810xN.png
    ds9YtvE.png
    ufK1uVa.png
    3GVUEv4.png
    OwYlYgx.png
    Administration office
    VpgvcoL.png
    a7VCTvM.png
    What’s up Doc? is a lovely Doctor’s waiting room and office ! @AlJay :) Very nice design and furnishing of the room! The natural and white colour of the room is calming and restful for sick patients. The wood flooring and white wall tiling are very nice. It looks very nice the way the chairs are placed along the edges of the room, and there is a seating area in the middle of the room with tables in between. Sims will enjoy reading the magazines that are on the tables and magazine rack or watch tv whilst they are waiting. The leafy patterned rug is pretty! Very nice corner nook toys area with cute heart teddy, giraffe and doctor teddy! They and the tub of toys are great to keep kids occupied whilst waiting there! The bathroom, hands washing and waiting area signs on the walls and the door leading to the bath room are a great touch! The front desk area is great! The flowers are pretty on the counter for patients to see when they check in. The wavy wall pattern is lovely! The medical books for reference are nice on the wall table and the blossom is pretty! The hanging registration sign and medical heart sign on the front of the nook area look great! It is a nice touch that there are tissues and soap there for sims to use. The Administration office is very nice! Very nice computer desk nook for the receptionist to put patents details into the computer and keep track of appointment. The filing cabinet, boxes, wall files and file on the desk are great to hold patients records. The wall calendar is helpful for making appointments.
    It is a very nice waiting room for patients visiting a Doctor! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Thank you @rosemow <3
  • nali272nali272 Posts: 431 Member
    Theme for the week: “ a waiting room”
    Gallery name of room: Patient-ly Waiting
    Origin id: Trinican
    Notes: #MOO used
    Pictures of the room: od1rGUH.png
    oTbldSp.png
    YYmHovP.png
    S8Nr70Y.png
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/7B79jxF
    Link to room: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1E574DF420A011EB802C6119CC9F00CD?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Trinican&max=50&maxis=false
    Art by me! - Trinican (Nali272)
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    Patient-ly Waiting is a lovely waiting room to see a Doctor! @nali272 :) The room title suits the room theme so very well! Very creative design and layout! The corner office area nook and kids play nook are very lovely ! Very nice brown, black and white colour scheme of the room. It looks very nice the way the comfortable armchairs and sofas have been placed in the room for patients to sit and wait to see the Doctor. Patients will enjoy reading the books and magazines that are on the tables whilst they are waiting. The plants and pretty Autumn leaves mural and your special vases wall art are calming and restful to look at. Very lovely corner office desk area! The open window to talk with the receptionist looks great! The leafy wallpaper is calming for patients to see when coming to check in at the computer desk and the flowers on the counter are pretty! The noticeboard on the office area wall that has important messages for patients to read is great! The medical heart sign is a great touch on the desk wall! The filing cabinets and box that contains patients records, doctors poster, medicine boxes, and the medical books bookcase are great! Very nice nook room with the medical equipment and X-ray on the wall. The diploma is great on the wall to show the qualifications of the Doctor. Kids will enjoy spending time in their lovely corner play nook! They will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table, have fun playing with toys from the chest, and enjoy reading books from the bookcase. The tree, animals, hot air balloon and lady wall prints are sweet and the toys are great on the shelving!
    It is a very nice Doctor’s waiting room! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

Theme for the week: “ a waiting room”
    Gallery name of room: Oddly enough 'Waiting Room'
    Origin id: taoron24121
    Notes: ♫♪
    Pictures of the room:
    MNVWxQF.png
    kSitWIr.png
    7ciXJXU.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji