Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling all ghosts 👻, ghouls 🧟, vampires 🧛, witches 🕷️ - Show us your spooky Sims creations!

Comments

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @illusie Of course! How could I not comment on these wonderful creations?? :smiley:

@Simburian The pictures are definitely scary! That sounds exciting - do you have a vision already? :) I'm really looking forward to the new pack, too!

@Karababy52 Same to you! :heart: And it's almost the weekend now!

@SERVERFRA That's wonderful and I'm delighted to hear that you can let your creativity out in The Sims 4 (and all that without mods or CC - that makes it even more impressive)! I have to admit, I haven't been able to play with hybrids as much as I'd want to that's on the bucket list. Do you have a favourite 'mix' of occult Sims? :grin:

@AIRIS6962 It's never too late to share beautiful creations! And your Hexe Herética is definitely beautiful (I love meself nice red hair as you can probably tell from my avi)! And that's a pretty dramatic story ... I bet it's great fun to play this storyline! :)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    @EA_Leeloo I've built a large creepy house in Forgotten Hollow with a dark, dark basement. I just have to furnish it and choose 8 Sims to go and suffer there when possible. The ones I don't like very much.

Pity we can't take 10 and have more ways of killing them off. I'm thinking of Agatha Christie!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much for your nice comment @EA_Leeloo :)
    Yes, it´s funny indeed to play that storyline and, in fact, Hexe Herética killed Vlad already in my game.
    It was easy; he couldn´t stop to talk to her and he did under the sunlight, so he burnt, not so Hexe, since she is inmune to it :sunglasses:
    Now she lives in his Manor :naughty:
    :joy:
  • 0oglub_glubo00oglub_glubo0 Posts: 21 Member
    Unfortunately I don't have any spooky pictures. :neutral:
  • PriyankaPriyanka Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I am loving this season. October has gone. November is ready to bring more happiness and celebrations. Cheers everyone.
  • 0oglub_glubo00oglub_glubo0 Posts: 21 Member
    @Priyanka cheers :)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

@EA_Leeloo,
    @lisasc360 Mr and Mrs Frankenstein look they're living their best life in a beautiful house! :smiley:
    Poor Margo Fay ... And all because she wanted to go for a nice, relaxing walk! I guess that's a good reminder for all of us to stay safe. :relaxed:
    Your werewolf seems very nice - and we won't judge him for eating like a dog. It's kind of in his blood after all. ;)
    Thank you for your comments... :)
    Frankie is a doctor while Lily is a ghost hunter. She releases most of the spirits that she catches but keeps some around the house. It's fun watching the ghosts come out and roam around the house and yard... :)
    Yes, poor Margo. This is what happens to people who don't believe the tales and myths of the unknown things that are around us. But now she has to live and learn from her mistakes so that if she ever gets cured from being a werewolf, then she knows not to be out taking a nighttime walk on a full moon.
    Thank you... :)
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    OMG!! If I had seen this thread earlier!! I hope its not too late to add my Halloween creations!
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    > @ObiwanxKannoli said:
    > I started working on my Lore Olympus Persephone today. I play on xbox so no cc sadly.
    > (Image)

Omg that is so amazing! I love it when I see other people who reads from webtoons. I haven't read anything from Webtoon in a long time.
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    > @NyteRose said:
    > (Image)
    >
    > Avianna Dawnleaf and Felipe Hernandez, Spellcasters
    >
    >
    > Skarlett, Vampire
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    > Melisandra Vatore, Witch and Vincent Morgan, Vampire (Vin was created by Ladydiath on the Gallery.)
    >
    >
    > Victor Morelli, Vampire

This is how imagine if sims were more pretty. I love it! I wish I knew how to do mods, but I don't know how.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    My fave mixed Occult Hybrids are
    Spellcaster/Vampire/FakeAlien.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    EA_Leeloo wrote: »
    Sorry, lovely people! I know it's long past Halloween but I'm only getting a chance to reply now ... but that doesn't mean that I didn't thoroughly enjoy all the lovely screenshots and creations you've shared in this thread. :heart:

@Ellupelluellu That house looks amazing - Xhexenia1 is very talented! Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

@lisasc360 Mr and Mrs Frankenstein look they're living their best life in a beautiful house! :smiley:
    Poor Margo Fay ... And all because she wanted to go for a nice, relaxing walk! I guess that's a good reminder for all of us to stay safe. :relaxed:
    Your werewolf seems very nice - and we won't judge him for eating like a dog. It's kind of in his blood after all. ;)

@Karababy52 Thank you!! :blush: And how could I not comment on those amazing creations!?

@smurfy77 The Halloween Bunch deserves a series! I imagine them all to have a lot of adventures and stumbling into interesting situations all the time! :relaxed:

@Nikkei_Simmer I wouldn't dare not inviting that werewolf after seeing that picture! :sweat_smile: Those pictures are great like @TS1299 said! :)

@Dianesims I love your take on the Addams family! The resemblance is uncanny - you did a great job creating Gomez! :heart:

@Mikezumi What a unique family. :heart: It looks like true love won in this case with Beau and Lotta ... and what says 'I love you' more than a scaring war, eh? :tongue:

@Goosey Your vampire Sims are beautiful! They could be taken right out of one of those vampire teenage series and I bet you're having a lot of fun playing them! :smiley:

@illusie That Spooky Micro Starter is absolutely adorable! I really like all those lovely and thoughtful details. they really make it into something special! :love:
    And Chandra sure looks like someone no one would want to mess around with ... and like the perfect Master Vampire if you ask me! :)

@Dianesims The Halliwell Sisters are stunning! And I sure hope they're having a charmed life. ;)

@SERVERFRA It sounds like you like creating special Sims! I will definitely have a look at your creations in the Gallery! :smiley:

@logion That is the perfect Halloween screenshot, very atmospheric! :heart:

@EA_Leeloo

Thank you so much, I can totally see that too. 😊
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @Simburian Oh my, that would be very intense - a Sims whodunnit à la Agatha Christie. If you don't confine them to the basement and try a different setting, Snowy Escape brings new deaths. :tongue:

@AIRIS6962 You're very welcome! :) Ha, Hexe Herética doesn't play around, does she ... I guess, Vlad should have taken the hint! But it seems to have worked out for her nicely. :grimace:

@0oglub_glubo0 That's no problem. You can still enjoy the screenshots here. :smiley: And if you get spooky pics, you can still share them!

@Priyanka So do I! I love October, too, but now it's starting to get really nice and cosy. I wish you and everyone here all the happiness and a lot of celebrations! :heart:

@lisasc360 It sounds like they both got a really nice thing going! I sure hope Frankie isn't afraid of ghosts! :hushed: I guess Margo will have learned her lesson after this, let's hope that she may be cured one day. :)

@sarabeth2984 Of course not! It's never too late to share your Halloween creation! :relaxed: We'd love to see your spooky pictures.

@morganlefaye I'm sure if you have questions and want to find out more about mods (and how to do them), there are kind people here on the forum who would like to help you out. :)

@SERVERFRA Mmh, interesting. I think I'll make my next hybrid a Spellcaster/Vampire. That sounds interesting! :blush:

@smurfy77 I'm glad you do - I'm not saying that this should be a thread in the Stories section but if you are ever bored ... :sweat_smile:
  • ExperitculusExperitculus Posts: 35 Member
    @EA_Leeloo , you are much friendlier and chattier than most vampires. Next time a vampire wants to interact with me, I wonder if that role could be fulfilled by you (instead of by the ineffable). As a fledgling myself, my powers and privileges do not allow me to post images, or I’d demonstrate my favorite food.
    “But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raises the dead.”
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    So far I have Vampire Johnny Depp, the ghost of an asylum inmate, 2 teenaged zombies, a big tiddy goth witch and a very attractive werewolf in one household, I also have Grim's son running around somewhere in my game, but since I'm on console I have to work with what I got, might post pics later.
    @temporalgod , some console games are games that play on the PC. (Eg. If you are using Xbox, then XBox Anywhere can be installed on the PC.)
    “But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raises the dead.”
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I am looking forward to sharing some of my scarier sims! This lady is one of my latest uploads for the Creature Creations on the Gallery. She is of course La Llorona:
    Gallery Name: La Llorona
    Gallery ID: sarabeth6701d
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7CFA98E4164B11EB8D9F05BB85D44FD3
    Traits: Family oriented, gloomy, romantic
    Aspiration: Vampire Family
    I named her Maria because most of the legend accounts I could find about her online named her Maria, if she was named at all. I think most people know about her now, that she was abandoned by her lover/husband and that he threatened to take her children from her. Her children were murdered (either she did it or he murdered them, they vary), she was drowned and her spirit now haunts the waterways. She appears dressed all in white or an old-fashioned wedding gown, eternally searching for the souls of her lost sons. She either attacks young wayward men whom she seduces, or steals away children who are out and about when they shouldn't be. Here she is dressed in her gown (its the same for all outfit types) s3WqR2o.png
    I made her as a vampire at first. This is her regular form Sd3Gfql.png
    And her dark form: YoM67rc.png
    Of course I wanted a cool twist to it so I played her in game for a bit lsjyiBb.png
    I chucked the poor gal in a pool and of course walled it up. She has to be a ghost after all...
    Now she can haunt the waterways in your game too! I did feel really bad about drowning her. But she still functions as a vampire and will feed. She also leaves puddles everywhere wUB7Znn.png
    And since she's gloomy, she often spends her time wailing too...
    FoKDcth.png
    Enjoy!

@sarabeth2984 , a white lady! Very monstrous. Reminds me of some dark stuff in Grave’s The White Goddess, a tome that, according to its preface, “radiates magic.” I fear for her soul and body in heaven. >:)
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    To celebrate Halloween I turned Alberto Caliente and Wolfgang Munch into vampires. I had planned to kill Alberto soon after, but he turned out to be so cute that now I really don't want him to die!
    qKV97yO.png

C9RjGa6.png
    Master Lilith asked Alberto to hang out, so he had to go, even though it was still sunny.
  • DruidOfDreamsDruidOfDreams Posts: 6 New Member
    I usually completely redo all the holidays in a save file to match with the Celtic Wheel of the Year. I change Spooky Day to Samhain and have my Sims celebrate around the fire, telling ghost stories, remembering lost loved ones, trick or treating, and a grand meal to top it all off!
    edited November 2020
    @DruidOfDreams if there is a Spooky Day, I must lack the DLC that includes it. Do you know which DLC that is?

“But if it is allowed that it can only affect [those who woohoo under the arch of the temple] and the unmarried, this involves a return to the opinion that witchcraft does not really exist, but only in men's imagination; and this was refuted in the First Question.”

• YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    All of these are awesome! I really love to create vampire sims based on Vampire the Masquerade universe:) Especially Nosferatu vampires. As soon as I will be able to upload pictures here, I will show you some of my characters.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member

Know it's a bit late but wanted to add this.
    Heeeeeeeere's Ikkanu!
    WF8uHx4.png?1
    (When he's not possessed by otherworldly forces, Ikkanu is actually more scared than scary).
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member

Excellent! That's what I was going for.
    Here is what he looks like in everyday life.
    3xJI7p6.png?1