Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite premades ?

Some of mine are the goths, Pleasent Sisters, Kristen from midnight hollow.

Comments

• Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Marcus Flex was one of the first Sims I had befriended and I was legit upset to find out he passed away in my game. :(
    A1hnP0t.png
  • waxesnostalgicwaxesnostalgic Posts: 38 Member
    So far in the Sims 4 I've enjoyed playing Grace Anansi and a resurrected Mimsy. And it's hard to imagine the game without Caleb. :D

In Sims 2, I had a lot of fun with Tara DeBateau, Florence Delarosa and everyone in Veronaville.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I hate them all.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Probably Apollo Bloom in Bridgeport, one of the most over the top premades ever made. I also enjoy the Racket crime family in Twinbrook, and most of the cast of Strangetown. In Sims 1, the DLC families were pretty amusing, especially the criminal guy who had a wacky mansion with duplicates of many objects, for Sims 4 though, I might have to go with the old man living in the crashed plane.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Erwin.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    The whole Goth family across every game, Liberty Lee, Caleb Valtore, Morgyn Ember, and Thorton Wolff from Sunset Valley.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Nervous Subject and Pollination Technician #9 Smith are all time favourites across all of the games. In TS4 it's either Erwin Pries or Vladislaus Straud. Penny Pizzazz is pretty fun too I guess. I'm definitely more fond of the TS2 pre-mades though and I'm not about any of them from TS3.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Hmmm. I've honestly enjoyed the Caliente and Landgraab families the most. I love creating chaos in their story-lines lol
    I'm not sure if I have a single favorite sim, though. That tends to change throughout my gameplay.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited November 2020
    Sims 3 : Connor Frio, Monika Morris, Blair Wainwright, Sherman Bagley, Billy Caspian, Benjamin Schmidt, Felipe Marshall(my Pic), Gracie Loveland, Amelia Loveland, Drake Chambers, Hunter Cottoneye, Bebe Hart, Sandi French, Papaya Cruz, Teodor Medina, Palmira Medina.

Sims 4: Elsa Bjergsen(adult) Morgan Fyres, Makoa Kealoha

Felipe being the most played out of my favorites
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    Wolfgang Munch, after changing the hair and not so skinny.
    domD2nW.png
    lwCUqoc.png
    KvRkHfZ.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    TS1

Claire Charming & her dog Luna

TS2

Don Lothario, Cassandra Goth, The Pleasants, The Calientes, Kaylynn Langerak, The Capps, The Montys and Mrs. Crumplebottom

TS4

Don Lothario, Bella Goth, Cassandra Goth, Caleb & Lilith Vatore, Morgyn Ember, Salim Benali, Duane Talla, Keala Hoapili, Makoa Kealoha, Nalani Mahi'ai, Zoe Patel, Candy Behr, Brent & Brant Hecking, Mayor Whiskers, Lana McKinnon, with an Honorable Mention to Judith Ward. Plus, my makeover versions of Vlad, Simeon Silversweater, L. Faba, Eric Lewis and Summer Holiday.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    TS3 - River McIrish (Sunset Valley)
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-113.jpg

Bebe Hart (Sunset Valley)
    Screenshot-54.jpg

Not really interested in any of the others. Except for maybe Constance Shelley (Riverview)
    Whom, I haven't made-over yet. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • valkyrieplaysvalkyrieplays Posts: 22 Member
    i used to play with the pleasant family a lot back in the day, so i have a lot of fond memories of them. i also really like morgyn and caleb!
    my simblr
    cc finds
    tumblr challenge directory - can submit challenges, posts of your challenge progress, and promo yourself as long as you participate in challenges!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Johnny Zest is the best Sim. I also like Caleb Vatore because of this world I have.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I also like Justine Keaton from Sims 3.
  • mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    At first Caleb Vatore annoyed me but now I miss him whenever he doesn't visit my sims at 2 a.m. I also love Johnny Zest because that's who my very first sim married when I first got the game. Tina Tinkler, she's just cute. All the Sulani premades, and the premade cats!

Alexander Goth has become the love interest of a sim of mine, so he might be a part of my legacy. Looking forward to it!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited November 2020
    TS2 has my all-time favourite Sim with Tara DeBateu and her adoptive father Armond DeBateu might also be up there too.
    Rose from Seasons is a favourite of mine as well (I just like plantsims a lot) and Tank Grunt. Tank Grunts been there through all the handheld Sims 2 versions so he grew on me ultra fast as a Sim I must protect when I first played PC TS2.

I would usually list someone like the Newbies and Roomies in TS1 but for me I would absolutely love to list two from the lesser known console ports. There's the two at the Octagon in Bustin Out I love: General Payne and Maxine Payne.

Back on the Sims 3 pets for the consoles I remember Rebecca Goth was a (now former) favourite for being a new Goth to the series sadly never mentioned since.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    The Roomies, the Pleasants, and of course the Goths. I also have a soft spot for Agnes Crumplebottom and Vladislaus Straud.
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Stella Terrano from Sims 2 University. :)

And in Sims 4 I think my favourite premade sim is Cassandra Goth, because I gave her a hard time before she could marry her beloved Don.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Frankie and Sylvia Marie Mashuga from the Sims 1
    Erwin Pries and Vladislaus Straud from the Sims 4
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    probably the goth family and morgyn ember - i also like having caleb vatore around whenever i play as a vampire
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    caleb vatore is my man
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    caleb vatore is my man

I love Caleb.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Sims 4
    - Vlad
    - Caleb Vatore
    - Erwin Pries
    - The Karaoke Legends (I turned them into The Bowling Legends when I got Bowling Night)
    - Pretty much all of the spellcaster sims/townies from Realm Of Magic

Sims Bustin' Out (Console)
    - Bella and Mortimer Goth (This version of them is my favorite of all the games. I'm actually going to update their Sims 4 versions to the Bustin' Out versions)
    - Randy and Paisley from Casa Caliente
    - Dudley and Mimi Landgrabb
  • DonLotharioDonLothario Posts: 6 New Member
    I love Don Lothario! Well, love to hate him!

In all my saves I make him blond, and just make him look like the awful, misogynistic womanizer he is. I also make him bully my second favourite sim, Travis Scott! I always make him darker skinned and black haired because it suits him sm!