Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we'll ever get cemeteries that function similarly as they did in Sims 3?

2...Next

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    No
    No, because Sims 4 is game where it's strictly sunshine and rainbows
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Pfft no, that would require work. All you can do is keep tabs on who died, go door to door and grab all the tombstones you can and turn a community lot into a cemetery. Ta-Da....
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    No
    izecson wrote: »
    No, because Sims 4 is game where it's strictly sunshine and rainbows

HAHAHA!!!! Made me laugh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atY7ymXAcRQ
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    No
    I don't think we will get them. In the 6 years that TS4 has been around, new lot types were added with game packs and expansion packs. Since the Vampires pack didn't include anything like that and neither did ROM, it's hard to imagine what kind of pack would include cemeteries. Farming pack? Romance and Marriage pack? Amusement Park pack?
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    No
    I didn't play TS3 to experience the cemetery lot. It sounds cool, but coming this far I don't think they would add it to TS4 and if they would it likely wouldn't work the same way. I'm personally still hoping they would add a funeral event. It was in the first stuff pack poll, so it's at least something they have considered.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    A cemetery lot, with an option to move/place gravestones would be very welcome.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    No
    A cemetery lot, with an option to move/place gravestones would be very welcome.

I'd love this, but don't think it will ever happen, mostly because EA seems to just focus on the tween market, for example, social media career and celebrities. And, I don't think that market would value cemeteries.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited November 2020
    This late in the game I would be surprised if we did. I do wish we had them though.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    Yes
    I wish they would make a cemetary. I was reading one of the comments and I got to think about how they would sell it as a pack, how about they made a ghost town? A ghost town for dead sims and being able to play as your dead sims who went onto the other world, but they wouldn't be able to return the sim world, unless they were talked to by a ouija board.