Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    I have not seen snow for many years.

Same

We don’t usually get snow this early. It’s usually mid-November or December. Due to climate change though, we’re now lucky if we get a white Christmas.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could ask an animal a question, what would it be?

I would ask a cat if they really think humans are peasants. XD

watch This!

LOL, this is me headbanging in my room.

Uhhh probably ask Luna why she enjoys sleeping on the fridge so much :joy:
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    This thread is so dead these couple of days.

Man, I better not see all the other people on here starting to come on this thread and posting like mad when we're at page 1998 or something. 🙄

I’ve just been busy and don’t know what to post.

Yeah, same :sweat_smile:

I've been in WI for winter the last two years, so I've been buried under snow :sweat_smile: I'm actually looking forward to seeing the bare ground around here this year.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Seven pages left to go! We can do this!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    We have this!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could ask an animal a question, what would it be?

I would ask a cat if they really think humans are peasants. XD

watch This!

LOL, this is me headbanging in my room.

Uhhh probably ask Luna why she enjoys sleeping on the fridge so much :joy:
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    This thread is so dead these couple of days.

Man, I better not see all the other people on here starting to come on this thread and posting like mad when we're at page 1998 or something. 🙄

I’ve just been busy and don’t know what to post.

Yeah, same :sweat_smile:

I've been in WI for winter the last two years, so I've been buried under snow :sweat_smile: I'm actually looking forward to seeing the bare ground around here this year.

My cat loves the fridge a lot too but it makes sense cuz it's always hot here. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My wrist keeps popping, when I bend it! It's getting annoying!
    Mine does too. But I just ignore it and chuck it up as a sign of getting old.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Share the weirdest encounter you’ve had with a stranger on the street.

It was this one time when I was waiting for the bus, and there was this middle aged guy who said he would want to marry me and he would fight any other guys who wanted to marry me or something crazy like that. LOL. I can't really remember what I said that made him go away tho. But he did eventually. 🤣😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

It was this one time when I was waiting for the bus, and there was this middle aged guy who said he would want to marry me and he would fight any other guys who wanted to marry me or something crazy like that. LOL. I can't really remember what I said that made him go away tho. But he did eventually. 🤣😅
    Can't remember any awkward encounters with a stranger out on the streets.
    Just realized that Nov 13th 2020 is a Friday. Friday the 13th! Hope that no one here is superstitious.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Just realized that Nov 13th 2020 is a Friday. Friday the 13th! Hope that no one here is superstitious.

tumblr_on3pitShzX1um2igbo2_r1_540.gif

And you know what's creepy is like literally I just got someone replying to my comment on Youtube with "Hey, beautiful" after I wrote my answer for the QQ today. -.-

d99ab17c36bf03c814468ed7f25feafb422a6ef6.gifv

Coincidence?! I THINK NOT.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

And you know what's creepy is like literally I just got someone replying to my comment on Youtube with "Hey, beautiful" after I wrote my answer for the QQ today. -.-

Now that is creepy.
    Today's Q Q is:

Now that is creepy.

I know, right? :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh, that's awkward :no_mouth: I've had some random marriage proposals before, but those have come from people I've known, not complete strangers :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh, that's awkward :no_mouth: I've had some random marriage proposals before, but those have come from people I've known, not complete strangers :sweat_smile:

:joy::joy: I don't think I've had random marriage proposals from people I know. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    😴😴😴😴😴
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Today's Q Q is:

:joy::joy: I don't think I've had random marriage proposals from people I know. XD

One of them, at the time, was a joke, but later he was like "wait, that's actually a great idea--you and me...why don't we get married?" and I told him off because we were 16 :sweat_smile:

The other still pesters the mutual friends we share occasionally, but after I got campus security to stop harassing me...I doubt he'll try proposing again :joy:

Honestly, when it's not wanted (like from someone that's kinda harassing you sexually) or it's not expected (you haven't been dating/haven't talked about dating/aren't interested in dating them) then it really just makes it awkward :neutral:

The funny thing is tho the first guy is now in seminary to become a priest, and the other guy has decided he might be gay yet they both thought they wanted to marry me :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

One of them, at the time, was a joke, but later he was like "wait, that's actually a great idea--you and me...why don't we get married?" and I told him off because we were 16 :sweat_smile:

The other still pesters the mutual friends we share occasionally, but after I got campus security to stop harassing me...I doubt he'll try proposing again :joy:

Honestly, when it's not wanted (like from someone that's kinda harassing you sexually) or it's not expected (you haven't been dating/haven't talked about dating/aren't interested in dating them) then it really just makes it awkward :neutral:

The funny thing is tho the first guy is now in seminary to become a priest, and the other guy has decided he might be gay yet they both thought they wanted to marry me :joy:

LOL. That's really funny! What a plot twist. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I somewhat miss Bustin Out. Felt like the Sims 1 went early 2000s.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm8qvez7T0
    L9q8VGi.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm8qvez7T0

I remember playing this on my friend's gameboy. 😂😂 Back when I would just play games on other people's stuff cuz I'm poor. 😂😂😢
    FwDXXd5.gif

I remember playing this on my friend's gameboy. 😂😂 Back when I would just play games on other people's stuff cuz I'm poor. 😂😂😢

I really miss the story of the handheld games, it was nice to see a series set of characters that began in Bustin Out's handheld end up in the Sims 2 on the GBA/DS with some amusing dialogue. I really liked Dusty Hogg and Ava in all the games.. Also the use of Tank Grunt in 2's DS version.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited November 2020
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Okay, I'm excited for the building update. Those split-levels are gonna be dope!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Okay, I'm excited for the building update. Those split-levels are gonna be dope!

Don't we have that already? Kinda?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited November 2020
    I somewhat can't tell if I feel bad for a premade of mine, or felt like they dug their own hole. They've made enemies with almost everyone in the neighbourhood without me even playing him once... Now they're in deep red aspiration failure, even their own parents keep attacking them 24/7 recently for some reason and grew up badly from failing school and getting so many enemies their aspiration will never recover. Their parents have outright GOT WISHES TO SEE HIS GHOST.

That is both horrifying and amazing.

...And it turns out when he died this also happened... So great I had to setup some mirrors for multiple angles of strange. This is the strangest set of events ever npT5oDD.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

Enough questions. Cuz my mild autism and assuming what I know/understand from others' instructions don't mix well. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

Enough questions. Cuz my mild autism and assuming what I know/understand from others' instructions don't mix well. XD
    I only ask questions about something if I can't find the answer on the internet these days.
    I miss playing Sims 2 Castaways on my DS sometimes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top