Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Creature Creation Entries

LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims Spark'd
Hi folks, I know that this section of the Forums is kind of dead, but I have a particular love for this round of Spark'd's Creature Challenge and I had so much fun creating new and updating old households of mine that I thought I'd share them here. I'm an avid Occult player and love to put strange Sims into my game and match them with some of the amazing builds that I find on the Gallery.

I'm going to put each household in a new post to try to declutter and if there are several pictures, I'll put them under spoilers.

First household I want to share is my Happy Haunts Staff. The idea came from the second place concept winner in the community stuff pack vote and I still hope that the theme will be a game pack one day. So as part of my own vision as to what this kind of pack might be like, I made these guys. The story says:

"Ghost trouble? Missing that relative who won't let you rest because they can't? Call 1-666-H-p-p-y-h-n-t and our Undertaker will fix all of your haunting needs! Let our Oracle get all the answers you don't want to hear while our on-site Gravedigger finds out who's really dead (or not)! Or, get an appointment with the Gatekeeper and speak directly to your Reaper! (Now hiring!) At Happy Haunts, we're not happy unless you're haunted!"

They can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9810ACD81BDD11EB8F081AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false

The Staff

Qe5IwEd.jpg

rfvLs5Q.jpg
The Undertaker

bFFQhqq.jpg

The Gravedigger

EzMVKXZ.jpg

The Oracle and Gatekeeper

32G0Mq3.jpg

Thanks for viewing!
#Team Occult
Post edited by LiELF on

Comments

• Options
    My next creature household is The Four Horsemen of the Simpocalypse.

I've always loved this concept and had a great time designing them. The post reads:

"The Four Horsemen of the Simpocalypse! Their coming is an omen of doom! War, Famine, Death and Pestilence are destined to wreak havoc on Sim Nation and bring destruction and despair to all!"

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5617062C1BDD11EB8E1A1AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true
    UhfXcTx.jpg

GO54Ivb.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    This household was something I wanted to complete for a while and the Spark'd Challenge gave me the motivation to do it. I already had an Egyptian Queen and her household in my game, but I really wanted the Gods. I have a passion for ancient Egypt and have a collection of items in real life so finishing this household made me very happy.

"The Ancient Gods of Egypt! Osiris, god of the dead, the underworld and afterlife, resurrected by the mystical powers of I-sis. Lady Bast, goddess of protection, pleasure and cats. The mystical goddess I-sis, of magic, fertility, healing and rebirth. The tumultuous Set, god of darkness, storms and chaos. And the enigmatic Anubis, guardian of the dead, walker between worlds, and god of cemeteries and mummification."

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/105487D11BDB11EB86411AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true
    Osiris

gscaWnt.jpg

Bast

24YezVO.jpg

I-sis

oE773hB.jpg

Set

ZzjKeys.jpg

Anubis

rGgoZCh.jpg

Note: I'm terribly sorry for the hyphen in I-sis, but the word is censored because of that group. This is why we can't have nice things. :(
    Post edited by LiELF on
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Next I have The Loa, the spirit-gods of Voodoo. I already had made a Papa Legba inspired by American Horror Story and a voodoo Mambo named after Ayida, so I did some new tweaking and added Samedi and Brigitte to the group. I really wish we would get Zombies and the ability to raise the dead from a grave as a Zombie, Ghost or regular Sim so my Team Voodoo can make some mischief.

"The Loa spirits visit when the Houngan or Mambo summons them properly in a Voodoo ritual. They can be benevolent, but they also tend to make a lot of mischief with the foolhardy. So be wise and respectful or it will be your undoing!"

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F0AD17541BDB11EB892E1AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true
    Papa Legba

Pluae6k.jpg

Ayida-Weddo

rqA19aA.jpg

Baron Samedi

Hd4jGfR.jpg

Maman Brigitte (A side note: Brigitte came from the Irish gods so she is known to be the only "white" Loa. I tried to make her features look slightly more mixed to represent the transition between cultures.)

ADIgZuZ.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I might as well put my Hindu Gods here next. Apparently, I really like religious mythologies.

I wanted to make these two Sims look as close to the popular art depictions as possible, with the beautiful colors and blue skin and rosy complexions. It was hard, lol. I need more headdresses and ceremonial outfits in CAS!

The post reads: "Shiva, the mighty Hindu god of destruction and restoration... and Kali, the Dark Mother, goddess of destruction, death and fertility. (I really felt that Kali needed her golden headdress so I had to improvise in her dark form.)"

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8724A2EB1BDB11EB87FB1AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false

Shiva:

YfYpSvo.jpg

Kali (including her dark form but we really need an obsidian, true black skin tone.)

Y0EhAz5.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    edited November 2020
    I like I-sis and Kali best. Is Kali a vampire?
  • Options
    Okay, this next one had to be done. I love pirates. I loved the pack in Sims Medieval and I love the costumes and putting pirates in Sulani in my game. But pirates aren't really a "creature" and the zombie pirate thing has been done to death. (Haha punny!) Sooo...

"This band of Pirates, led by Captain Black Betty, carry a curse! Three nights a month, when the moon is at its fullest, they turn into Werewolves and ravage any in their path! Usually they take to the sea to keep humans safe, but if they are imprisoned or beset by enemies... they unleash their horrors until no one remains to tell the tale. So beware if you want to work on this ship, it comes with a very dark price!

Plus, I really, really want Werewolves. <3

Sea Dogs found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/087E2DB31BDD11EB8D081AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true

I tried to throw in a few varieties of pirate styles that went beyond the standard costumes because that's too easy. :p

Captain Black Betty

FpPTbcB.jpg

First Mate, Freebooter

G5bl0TR.jpg

Old Bones

mfDdpsj.jpg

Evil Ellie

5EkPI4v.jpg

Handsome Jack

Vr0XwE1.jpg

Rumbullion (Argh. Just realized his scar goes the wrong way in his Werewolf form. That's going to bug me. :p )

GYcvrq0.jpg

Salty Sam

XMCqmAN.jpg

Devil's Snare

ECCkjWa.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I like I-sis and Kali best. Is Kali a vampire?

Thank you! Yes, she's a Vampire, and I-sis is a Spellcaster.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    The next one is another concept I've wanted to do for a long time, The Furies.

It was really important to me that they looked menacing and dangerous and wild. I had to scrounge through the CAS a lot to find styles that would work for them and I very nearly bought Eco Lifestyle just to get access to more ragged pieces and hairstyles, lol. The next half-off sale though, I'm going for it. :D

"The terrifying Furies! They come from the Underworld to avenge acts of violence, jealousy, lies and sins against the gods. They are merciless and will rend apart those who are marked for punishment!"

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C096E5F11BDB11EB889C1AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true
    Alecto, Tisiphone and Megaera

aG3JsVc.jpg

q1MiDEG.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Okay, this household is something I did originally years ago for my own amusement and they've evolved over time. I went back in to visually clarify each character and tweak a couple of them for improvements. The concept is a nefarious Midnight Carnival of evil and mischief that appears for a night, spreads debauchery and danger and disappears before morning, leaving Sims broken and despairing...or worse.

The post says: Ringmaster: "Come one, come all when night falls, many delights and shocking frights, enter within and revel in sin, if you're willing to pay, they depart before day! Let the darkness reign! Enter if you dare!" This is my nefarious midnight carnival. Folks who have seen them and lived, whisper of terrible unseen things in the dark. Evil, madness, and secrets lurk within!

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/04CDA753147E11EB85CD52514E992084?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true
    The Ringmaster
    y08s4wp.jpg

Madam Noir
    dhL7RdW.jpg

Dolly (She was the first creation of this household while I was fiddling around in CAS one day and inspired the whole thing.)
    xI31pZf.jpg

Hunter
    otzXYAx.jpg

Taboo
    0m35qJS.jpg

The Skylord
    tx5QfFR.jpg

Psycho the Clown
    tJS0EOf.jpg

The Carrion Imp
    hogkEtr.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Next I have my Fae. A few years back, my original Fae households had a lot of CC so when I changed to a vanilla game, I could only really transfer my four females. So I've since gone back and added more characters and did more updating on my originals. Males are very hard to make, we really could use more fantastical CAS items or, you know, a Fairy/Mythology based pack. (Shameless hint!)

"Elves, Fairies, Pyxies, Dryads, and Goblins, all ruled by the Horned King. They don't always like to wear shoes because they like to keep their feet connected to nature. The Fairies love to wear hats for various occasions, but they are a little weird and mischievous. They don't have wings in Winter because they regrow them every Spring. Also, beware, they bite!"

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3D948BC61BDC11EB8A261AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true
    Cernunnos The Horned One (Fae King) And his Wyld Hunt form.
    WhjyjkP.jpg

Winter Frost (Elf)
    6QQEFSm.jpg

Heaven Star (Fairy)
    Hg0mJ4Q.jpg

Sunny Sky (Fairy)
    WNF0hgi.jpg

Maple Blossom (Tree Dryad)
    CruLbAB.jpg

Willy Nilly (Pixie)
    UNwthz4.jpg

Honeybee (Pooka)
    rGExccm.jpg

Bramble (Goblin)
    hLjEo74.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    This next idea I got from the Star Wars pack. There is a massive headpiece that gave me a lot of ideas and one of them was a cobra hood. Combined with the new Twi'lek colored headpieces, I knew I had to make some Naga. They were more difficult than I first thought and I feel like they need something more, but I didn't want to over-accessorize them because they are serpentine after all. I gave them my own story twist.

"The Naga are serpent people who have some mystical powers. The females have a cobra hood and can take to water where they are strongest. The males have the ability to change color to camouflage. Both species are very deadly, unpredictable, and best avoided."

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/888CBCA3131811EB86EEB16ACE59D5D9?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    Selena
    KLJfVwH.jpg
    eyoYEtf.jpg

Nagir
    yuLT62v.jpg
    9U81BiN.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    The next household is the result of watching too many ghost and haunting movies, lol. I made them a few years ago originally but fleshed out their story and purpose for the challenge. They are the Haunter Ghouls.

"These poor Haunts are caught in a repetitive death. Unlike other ghosts, they exist in a timeline that cycles over and over and is dangerous to all who try to stop them, lest they get pulled into their own death. Willow is fated to drown in the sea, forever tied to the ocean and mourning her lost life. Ghast is a Haunt from another time, when life was simple and harsh. He is malicious in death and seeks vengeance to all who disturb him."

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/07CCC615131F11EB8206B16ACE59D5D9?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=true
    Drowning Willow
    qO0htGK.jpg

Tanner Ghast
    cF7HysG.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    You've got yourself a new gallery follower ;)
    All of these creations are absolutely amazing, and so creative! :love:
    I think my favourite household would have to be the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. I love how you've used the hats from Get Famous on Set and Anubis to make it look like they actually do have animal heads. Also Osiris is hot lol
    And I adore your crew of sea dog pirates! I also really want werewolves in the game but I fear we may never get them :(
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »
    You've got yourself a new gallery follower ;)
    All of these creations are absolutely amazing, and so creative! :love:
    I think my favourite household would have to be the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. I love how you've used the hats from Get Famous on Set and Anubis to make it look like they actually do have animal heads. Also Osiris is hot lol
    And I adore your crew of sea dog pirates! I also really want werewolves in the game but I fear we may never get them :(

@afai1261 Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words. <3

I've been having such a good time with this challenge, I'm sad that it's over, lol. I had a lot of other ideas that I just didn't have time for so maybe I can work on those in the future.

In the meantime, I have a few more entries to post. I had to take a break earlier but maybe I can get the rest up tonight. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    So here's something different that I did because I really want a Superheroes pack too. I've had Captain Llama and the Freezer Bunny sidekick for a while but I wanted to come up with some more heroes, and also a household of Supervillains. I'll combine them here in one post because their stories kind of interlock.

First, the Superheroes. Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7F30BA521BDC11EB8AFC1AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false

"It's the invincible Captain Llama and her sidekick, Freezer Bunny and their friends! Defenders of the Weak, Seekers of Justice, Protectors of Parks...These heroes will protect The People from the evils of villainous masterminds. The City can rest knowing they are watching over."
    Captain Llama and her sidekick, Freezer Bunny
    RQyK42S.jpg
    sxJfQzE.jpg

Mardi Gras, Psychedelia, The Traveler, The Void
    sQ0HQ0f.jpg
    oocYOjC.jpg

And, the Villains. Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BA8252C11BDC11EB8BBD1AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false

"The diabolical contrarian, Lord Alpaca, has returned for sweet vengeance against Captain Llama and friends but this time he has united a coalition of terror! The Villains Initiative for Lucrative Evildoing, (V.I.L.E.) now plot together in the dark corners of Sim Nation. Will Alpaca take down his nemesis and reclaim the name he insists he thought of first? Or will he be sent to the naughty corner again with the proper legal documents held against him?"

I wanted to put a bit of humor into them because I'm a big fan of The Tick. So if there are oddities in the character, it's probably on purpose.
    Lord Alpaca, Lady Lightning, The Ancient and The Black Hole
    ufwpzJ4.jpg
    5tSqNB6.jpg

The Maker (and her "human" disguise) and Zombie Girl (and her true form)
    uIUR0ds.jpg
    mu5lvGt.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Here's another entry that I had made a while back and updated for the challenge. It's called "War of Ages" and features two connected Celestial beings based off of Angels and Demons that signify the End is coming for all Sims.

The story reads: "In a war of ages, these two have been long time enemies. For millenia they have battled, marking each other with distinctive scars. Now their fight has come to Sim Nation, where each will try to influence the most powerful families to their side. Will their strange and alien ways isolate them? Will the Spellcasters and Vampires join in? What will become of the Sim people? Can one being exist without the other? As doomsday creeps closer, only time will tell!"

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/96D4B996149611EB803DE38D08A67232?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    Seraphim of the Angels
    BLbnAd3.jpg

Magdelene of the Demons and her demonic form
    XztqCSm.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Now I have some Elves. The first are the Twilight Elves, who are waging war with the Dawn Elves. I have Apocalyptic wars and enmity going on everywhere in my game, lol.

"These twins come from the Twilight Elves. They have hidden in the Sim Underground for a long time, unnoticed. Now they emerge to the surface every night in secret, when they are strongest, to wage an ancient war with the Dawn Elves."

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/93369A57131711EB8221B16ACE59D5D9?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    Zaxen
    4LYu7Mx.jpg

Talen
    Droc2o0.jpg

The Dawn Elves were created initially a long time ago with CC and the male was the noble, the female was the warrior. I updated them for the challenge.

The story: "This is a brother and sister from the Illuminesce Elven Empire of Solenne. He is an exalted ambassador and she is his guardian protector. Only the warriors consume meat for strength and ferocity. They are known as Dawn Elves and their culture includes ritual scarification, tatoos, and piercings."

They can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/09085898147211EB829C52514E992084?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    Eppe the Warrior
    wTumOU5.jpg

Evante the Noble Ambassador
    Wte18Z3.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Here's an entry that's almost a little more "normal". This is probably one of my oldest creations that I based from a Sims 2 household that I had years ago of The Seven Deadly Sims. They were all female so I made them female again. I used to have The Seven Virtues as well in Sims 2, that were all male, but I haven't gotten around to creating them in Sims 4 yet.

For this group, I wanted each Sim to express their "sin" on their face somehow or other. It was one of the first households that I did some tweaking with eyes, brows and mouths to try to show specific emotions and expressions. I kept almost everything original, just changed one or two pieces of clothing.

"The 7 Deadly Sins/Sims. I gave them each a color scheme and tried to keep their outfits and personalities true to their themes. Sloth is drab grey and simple/sloppy, Pride is pink/purple and fashionable, Envy is nerdy, plain and green, Greed is golds and silvers and expensive, Gluttony is cooking outfits, Wrath is fiery colors and rips, and Lust is red and sexy."

They can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D15B60261BDA11EB857E1AE2A2C073C3?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    Envy, Greed, Lust and Pride
    RUnXgcn.jpg
    qc8boq3.jpg

Gluttony, Sloth and Wrath
    07eVZEI.jpg
    Ctcg8A9.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    This next entry was one I had already entered in the Golden Age Challenge. It's an Elder Fairy that I made to go with a build that Simproved did after the Nifty Knitting pack came out. I love her builds so I wanted to start creating Sims to match some of them, just for fun. This Fairy is the first to come out of that idea. I specifically chose hair for her that resembled balls of yarn.

"This strange old yarn fairy loves to knit and lives in an odd little house of yarn. (I made this fairy to go with #Simproved 's yarn fairy build.) She knits from her hair and leaves her little projects as mystery gifts for people to find. But beware! She also takes something back, and is particularly known to horde family cats who go outside. So if your cat is missing, check the yarn fairy's house and be ready to trade!"

You can find her here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C260FE02131511EB8A9152514E992084?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    Purl The Yarn Fairy
    IS9dQLg.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    This entry was a spontaneous creation when that weird robot costume got patched in and University wasn't released yet. I decided to create an Android maid. I used the Realm of Magic pack to give her robot "powers" to zap cleanliness. (Obviously, she'd use Practical magic.) I had two in my game and one ended up going to Batuu with my Alien Scoundrel where she "gained sentience" through The Force, went through some changes, and is now training in the resistance to be a Jedi. But that's another story for another time.

The entry reads: "Anne D-roid is the latest model in home services. Programmed with intelligence, cleaning priorities and improvement system, she is all you'll need for your housekeeping. Included in her core programming is Fringe Sciences's groundbreaking technology! (Magic!) Please note, results may vary. Now with interchangeable head pieces for all occasions! Don't miss our Nanny model coming soon!"

She can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2F38935E147E11EB86BC52514E992084?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    Anne D-roid
    9837TUe.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Another Sim I had lying around was my Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. I figured I'd throw him into the mix because I'd love to have potions that give that kind of effect on Sims. I'd like to work on him again some time and improve him with some more thought and ideas put into him.

The story entry only says: "The infamous Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!"

Found here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6B0627E6132011EB8776B16ACE59D5D9?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LiELF&max=50&maxis=false
    BbIBcho.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    And the last Sim household (although I still have some pet submissions) but certainly not least, I submitted mainly for Halloween. Pennywise the Dancing Clown from IT. I absolutely love the book and part 1 of the films and the Bill Skarsgard portrayal. It was just for fun, I had already started him a while back, and it was interesting trying to make his face scary enough, especially in his monstrous form.

"Happy Halloween! Don't be afraid or IT will come for you! IT knows your nightmares!"

Find It here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/98FCBA571BB011EB8E90F063F73A62CC?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=LiELF&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false
    Pennywise the Dancing Clown
    sX1wVnp.jpg
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    These are all amazing!
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    These are all amazing!

Thank you so much! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I love all your Mythology sims, LiELF. You're more creative than I am. So cool. B)