Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cousin B.O.'s house - builders wanted

SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member
Build request
Cousin B.O.'s house

B.O. has been working with building and woodwork for a lifetime. He lives in his house with 2 cats, but it used to be the home for his mother and grandmother too and his mother used part of the house as a sewing shop. In the basement he has his woodworking tools and the garden is full of flowers and a bit of grass too. Furnitures are older than the house, wich was built around 1975. B.O has a great sense of designs but also value sentimentality, so it's not all logic. There has to be at least one old wall clock.

Username: Svineprutter
Builder wanted- i You're interested, plsease tell me mere

Room description: 3 bedroom (2 single bed and one double bed, 1 restroom with bathtub, kitchen with small dining table, dining room with room for a long dining table and a sweing table, livingroom (longish) tv and stereo. 1 room as the old shop with shop objects still in place. Basement with acces to garden with stairs and 2 rooms, one for woodworking and 1 for waterheater etc.
Type of decor Modern home kind of flattish roof and red bricks. Larger windows in one end of the house, where the old shop used to be.
Which EPs and SPs do you have?
(Vampire pack not installed)
ujZLWnK.png
​Room size (dimensions): 30 x 20
​Room shape:Reference for style of house. (garden is much more full of plants and trees and bricks are red
B.O.'s house is longer, as there is an old shop in the house too in one end of it)
mIc3f0p.png
Livingroom is much larger than all the other rooms.
Is this room replacing an existing room?
(If yes, please post pictures or upload an empty version of the room.)
Favorite color schemes:​ Wallpaper with faded colors, discrete flowers. Darker woods for furnitures.
​Colors you dislike:
​Do you want it furnished and decorated?​ Yes please
​Which floor will this room be on?
First Floor: one floor and basement.
​Do you want exits to the outdoors? From basement.
Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?​ frontside gravel of loads of small stones, large tiles lead to 1 doors leading into the house, so there is a small hallroom for private entrance and one door for the old shop. If possible roundish shapes of grass and loads of flowers around it. Small greenhouse.
​Additional instructions?
​Second Floor +: No second floor as the roof is kinda flattish
Do you want a balcony? no
Do you want space left for stairs? no

This build request is partly based on personal life and some story ideas I have for my gaming in Sims 4

Kind regards, Svend
Zpj9msL.png

Comments

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member
    Closed

I have moved this build request to the thread of D.N.A. Request Team
    Zpj9msL.png