Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disappointed Hina K isn't in game

Especially after the gameplay trailer, I was really excited to see her gf and her in game. I'm still pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hyped for snowy escape, just a bit dissapointed.

Comments

• SimsChica2013SimsChica2013 Posts: 75 Member
    ME TOO! I wanted to play that family the most. I think they usually upload them to the gallery though.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    ehud8651 wrote: »
    Especially after the gameplay trailer, I was really excited to see her gf and her in game. I'm still pretty 🎃🎃🎃🎃 hyped for snowy escape, just a bit dissapointed.

So am I and her girlfriend is missing too.
  • ehud8651ehud8651 Posts: 62 Member
    ehud8651 wrote: »
    Especially after the gameplay trailer, I was really excited to see her gf and her in game. I'm still pretty 🎃🎃🎃🎃 hyped for snowy escape, just a bit dissapointed.

So am I and her girlfriend is missing too.

I thought that the modern mansion house was supposed to be her gf and the guy way gonna get switched for hina, but it turned out to not be what happens
    If I could remember the guru that makes these sims and adds them to the gallery I'd send her a tweet.
    The narrator sim in the star wars pack turned out to be an unplayable npc sim
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Are you sure she isnt in the game as townie either? Well that sucks because Guru usually forgot to upload promotional sims. they took months to upload get famous promo sims that wasnt shipped with the pack and only uploaded it because someone asked them on Twitter.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    another user will probably recreate them, like they did with the original sages until maxis uploaded them.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited November 2020
    It feels pretty lame considering that the most upvoted comment on the gameplay trailer on Youtube is praising them for featuring a LGBTQ+ couple.

But they are not actually in the game.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited November 2020
    Wow, I'm really surprised that she is not in the game. I really don't understand why they'd forget that.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I will definitely download her once somebody puts her in the gallery.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    If I could remember the guru that makes these sims and adds them to the gallery I'd send her a tweet.

@catloverplayer not sure, but I think SimGuru Meg is the one?
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    I'll be downloading her too. It's a bit absurd they've been having this habit of not shipping Sims in the trailers of packs along with them.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Starfree wrote: »

I tweeted SimGuruJill asking for them to be uploaded to the gallery. Hopefully even if she didn't create them she will help us get them!
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I don’t think we got the main sim from the eco lifestyle trailer either. It’s odd they have not put any of the sims from the snowy trailers in the game.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    LJK wrote:
    I'll be downloading her too. It's a bit absurd they've been having this habit of not shipping Sims in the trailers of packs along with them.

I'm with you there!

I remember doing this with Danny, Jordan and Jared from City Living, and the Elder Sages from Realm of Magic too. If they include these sims in the trailer, then they should already be in the world if the pack comes with one, or at least uploaded to the gallery on launch day.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
    Starfree wrote: »

No it was someone else.
    netney52 wrote: »
    I don’t think we got the main sim from the eco lifestyle trailer either. It’s odd they have not put any of the sims from the snowy trailers in the game.

She was an unplayable npc sim.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    @catloverplayer I think you are thinking of SimGuruMorgan? She has shared sims from other trailers. She has not shared anything since Discover University though.
    logion wrote: »
    @catloverplayer I think you are thinking of SimGuruMorgan? She has shared sims from other trailers. She has not shared anything since Discover University though.

Oh yes. I ll tweet her anyway just to be safe.
    I tweeted SimGuruMorgan.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    netney52 wrote: »

She was an unplayable npc sim.

I haven’t seen her in my game maybe she’s been in areas my sims haven’t. I didn’t know she was an unplayable npc.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Maxis really underutilizes their gallery. I don't really know what drives the decision to just not include trailer and box art characters. We've been waiting for the Eco Lifestyle girl for a while now. The Batuu girl wasn't anything special but it would have been nice to have her in the library. And Snowy Escape is showing a LOT of characters that look so fun and we're not getting them in the pack? Hopefully Maxis will surprise us.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Lately they have been putting Sims from trailers on the gallery. I'm sure if you tweet a Guru about it, they might see it and add them. I would love to have them too.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited November 2020
    That's dishearting much how they didn't add romantic relations to a couple from the rebranded BG cover in the gallery. Ladies and gentleman, look how they genuinely care about representation!
    NNpYlHF.jpg
    Someone on Twitter said their in the sim bins meaning their unplayable npcs but you can move them into the neighborhood. The person said they were seen in a video.