Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2020
    Lucky Palms Update

Money Money Money :o

Well so far my sim has been poor and nothing went my way money wise until today *I don't cheat*

Doing my two digs

1st dig Opal $425 simoleans

and then

2nd dig giant space rock

I analyzed it and this was the message

Astounding! Actually Mesosiderite is one of the rarest space rocks in existance and far more precious than originally thought it's valued at $39,260

So happy!!! ok this was my first purchases the main needs items and high end especially fridge cause my leftovers will last longer.I bought a fridge,a stove,3 counters,a awesome +++ bed and a good toilet.Keeping the same shower for now all furniture I own seen below

Hq2WDFc.png

And if you ever seen my updates before this I build randomly as I go along piece by piece but even now am doing a random starting from the small box I had which is the front seen below.

How I decided on a door not facing front ways will never know but this is my house so far.I put my few pieces of furniture in it and it is still a shell.

I have 19,000 left now and still have no lights inside no kitchen table or chairs no living room stuff no tv lol but wow

I HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!!

Z89e15i.png

Am still playing but was so excited I had to post.Itmeans I can try to get my concession booth girlfriend to move in with me soon cause

I HAVE A HOUSE!!!

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Yeah, but my mom said Uppsala and around is red zone, too. I guess Sweden has downplayed the first wave a little too much, and will pay this winter. At least in the cities...

@Karritz I hope this all blows over soon, but truth be told, I'm not very optimistic. Going to work in afew hours, first day after the holidays and having to confront a "memorial" day as the last day before the holidays a fellow teacher was knifed to death by a terrorist. He had been accused by some crzay parent of blasphemy on the social medias and this is what happened. Can't help but feeling uneasy, what with the attacks on the church in Nice and everything. :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @jillbg I wouldn't feel happy or confident under the circumstances. We heard about the attacks in the news here. I hope you are okay and things go well for you.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited November 2020
    I owe y'all some replies to your posts, but first I wanted to share more of Chapter 10! :mrgreen:

Every character will be featured in this Chapter at some point, but some will be featured more often than others. ;) In case you were wondering. Enjoy my friends!

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 10...

Every night the past week, Abigail snuck out to a couple of different locations to continue practicing her magic. Her desire had been further encouraged when she found a magical wand hidden under some clothes in her dresser. What do we have here? she thought upon discovery with a broad smile, holding the wand by her fingertips and eyeballing it’s craftsmanship. The handle was made of marble and the amber wood was incredibly fine; carrying a beautiful grain. Not a single flaw upon it. For some reason it felt like no coincidence to Abigail that the wand was so cleverly placed in her designated dresser. Has the Wizard always known that I possess magic? Her eyebrow arched in thought as she began to wonder.

Wand in hand, Abigail decided to visit the place where she, Leah, and Maru had gone foraging with the rainbow waterfall she’d been so curious about. Even in the darkness it retained the six vibrant colors. So it wasn’t the result of light reflecting off the water like Maru said, just as Abigail suspected. Magical Waterfall! Woo hoo! She gave off a smug grin.

50539368612_a95515f02a_c.jpg

Before attempting to explore the magical properties of the waterfall, Abigail felt it best to practice a bit with the wand first. She had no clue how to use it, and it honestly made her feel a little nervous attempting to use it, but it seemed the moment she gripped the marble handle with determined emotion...power and knowledge from an unknown source began flowing through her veins. Thinking back on the simple spells she memorized back home, she toyed around with them while flicking the wand.

The first spell attempt simply produced a boring, lavender colored smoke.

50539224061_757909e82a_c.jpg

“At least it’s pretty smoke,” she said, keeping the positive emotions present. Her emotions were very much tied to her magic - as she first discovered - and it made all the difference in the effectiveness and intensity of the spell she cast.

The first spark of light to come out of the wand gave her a thrill!

50539368657_8d438997f8_c.jpg

Soon she began waving it around like a boss while whispering various incantations, her confidence growing.

50538499673_1f373853aa_c.jpg

The headaches didn’t seem to hurt as bad when wielding the wand as opposed to casting with her hands. Maybe because it requires more mental effort that way? she thought. I could get used to experiencing less intense headaches...

The simple spellcasting got boring fast so Abigail turned her attention back to the waterfall. What would happen if I shot some light out at it? She didn’t hesitate to find out. The light first formed into a large, fiery ball at the tip of the wand as she whispered the spell and then flicked her wrist and sent it flying a hundred feet forward, penetrating the center of the waterfall.

50539368682_9c8a1fbf51_c.jpg

The beam of light instantly bounced off the water and shot right back at the center of Abigail’s body to which she instinctively gripped at her stomach. She fully expected to feel pain or a tingling sensation, but only felt the pressure. Next thing she witnessed were various rainbow prisms protruding out from the impact point, shining all around her in the shape of a star. It almost felt like the magic from the waterfall transferred over to her and was supercharging her own magic. It felt electrifying.

50538499778_f414fedfd7_c.jpg

The “supercharging” proved to be exactly what happened as in the nights following Abigail found herself casting all those original simple spells with ease so she went on to practice more advanced spells. (She may have found the Library during the day with loads of books containing more and more spells in them.) She felt on top of the world! And surprisingly...more liberated than she’d ever felt before.

“You serve me well dear wand,” she addressed it in one particular moment…

50539368697_49784b770b_c.jpg

…“but there’s nothing like being able to cast a spell with my own two hands.” She slipped the wand into her pocket and produced an apple in the palm of her hand with ease, unlike before.

50538499763_7ac25bc7e5_c.jpg

“There we go,” she breathed in satisfaction. “Now where is that unicorn I spotted a few moments ago?” She squealed with inexpressible joy when she previously discovered the unicorn - couldn’t wait to tell Sebastian and Sam - and gladly fed him the apple she just conjured up. The unicorn thanked Abigail for her kindness. She swore she heard it telepathically.

50539368597_bd47687d59_c.jpg

On another night, Abigail returned to the graveyard hoping to see the spirit girl Donna again, but she never showed up. Shrugging, she decided to pull out the wand again and play around casting a few new spells.

50539368917_9bc7708417_c.jpg

50539368942_6111e885e5_c.jpg

50539224336_f6f202858d_c.jpg

Feeling confident she could now graduate to casting elemental magic, she drew in a breath and chose Fire as her first choice. Focus Abby, you can do this! Sure enough, flames shot out immediately after she whispered and illuminated the darkness around her. YES!

50538499813_641f1740cd_c.jpg

However, she found herself unexpectedly losing control over the amount of fire spewing out and when she finally managed to get a grip on it, flames lit up the ground about five feet in front of her.

50539368782_c0c558afd1_c.jpg

She shoved the wand into her pocket, frozen in fear as the flames rapidly grew taller and taller, kissing forcefully at the night sky.

"Well...cr'ap! I didn’t expect this!" Her brow perspired and her hands began to tremble, suddenly forgetting every other elemental spell she studied. Her first instinct was to run, but she couldn't leave an uncontained fire going.

50539368792_4a6c051240_c.jpg

Extinguish it! A voice shouted within her mind. It was a man’s voice and...an oddly familiar one.
    “Wizard Rasmodius!?” she addressed toward the sky. “How in the--”
    You possess the power within to do it! His voice boomed again. No wand, no spell needed. Focus. Concentrate. Extinguish it.
    Abigail nervously shook her head, watching the flames creep closer, and quickly losing confidence. “I can’t! I’m not that powerful!”
    But there were no sympathetic or encouraging words given, only a strong order. DO IT!

Various different emotions heightening now, Abigail gulped and planted her feet into the ground, casting her arms forward with pointed, stretched fingers, trying hard to focus and will the magic to come forth from somewhere deep within her. She didn’t know if Rasmodius would help her and she couldn’t rely on him to. Squeezing her eyes shut she pressed and pressed her mind and magical abilities - maybe uttering a prayer in between - and struggled for breath during the process.

The relentless flames just about bit at her fingertips when finally an incredible force of water shot out from both of her palms, swiftly joining together to create a large enough stream to douse the flames. She cried out in relief, trying desperately to keep steady, hold the stream in place, and stay focused.

50538499863_682f103ccc_c.jpg

Her energy started draining rapidly as the water sprayed out and the flames were only halfway extinguished. She huffed, keeping her hands firmly outstretched, as she pressed her magic onward, her forehead perspiring and throbbing in pain. Her vision soon became blurry as she grew more and more weak and pale.

50538499918_61f0958d1f_c.jpg

When the flames disappeared, Abigail immediately broke her concentration for relief. Her eyes rolled into her head and her body collapsed to the ground.

When she woke, she wasn’t sure how long she’d been out. Her head felt like it’d been in a vice. Carefully, she sat up and rubbed at her temples, as well as her blurry eyes. The crickets chirped all around her, ringing louder than usual in her ears.

Seeing clearly now, she lowered her head and took in a few deep breaths to catch up on all the ones she lost. “Wow,” she whispered. “Holy cow...WOW!” She didn't know how else to express it. Although, she had had the thought that she’d grown way too confident in casting all these new spells she learned and she needed to be much more careful, and patient, when delving into more advanced magic. What if she’d been seriously injured or killed out here...no one would’ve been around to help, or notice. Luckily the Wizard "showed up" when he did - that surely wouldn't happen every time - but regardless, she recognized that she'd been foolish and it was enough to frighten some sense into her.

50538499953_180d06544b_c.jpg

That same night, Emily was up late finishing a surprise sewing project while all the guys slept.

50539368392_33efdd5da3_c.jpg

After turning off all the lights in the house, she crept back into Shane’s room and quietly nestled herself into her “bed” for the time being, a sleeping bag. The couch was much too small and uncomfortable to sleep on so that had been pushed out of the way a couple of days ago. Sleeping on the floor really wasn’t any better, but at least she could stretch her legs out.

50538499458_f544022db0_c.jpg

Shane stirred from the faint sound of the sleeping bag zipper and threw a glance at the time on the wall clock. 12:18. He groaned as he began shifting his weight to get into a more comfortable position and fall back asleep, but instead of his eyes instantly shutting, they glued themselves onto Emily. Any frustration from being awoken quickly disappeared and was replaced with a feeling of...pity? This was a first in a long while.

It suddenly didn’t feel right with him that the woman was sleeping on the floor while he, the man, slept in the bed.

50539368412_5db3ef8e96_c.jpg

He tried to convince himself that Emily was totally fine with the situation, which was true, but since he was becoming more mentally sound each day the thought nagged at him, almost as if because he owed her some kind gesture in return for all she was doing for him. Fine! He surrendered, rolling onto his side and pulling the covers up to his chin. But later. For now, I must sleep.

The next morning, Emily casually pointed out to Shane that his hair was a little overgrown and the stubble on his face was quickly turning into a beard, to which she offered to give him a haircut and a shave, if he’d like. Shane really couldn’t deny it, the overgrowth was driving him nuts. How’d she know? So he consented.

“Okay,” Emily said through a breath while running her fingers through Shane’s hair to gauge it; each touch sending pleasurable tingles down his neck and into his spine. “I’ll start with trimming the top here, then get your bangs, and finish off with buzzing the back.”
    “Sounds good.”

50539368387_cfee5dc31e_c.jpg

She smirked for a second before saying, “Then maybe while I’m at it I’ll buzz off this hair on your back.”
    “No!” He flinched.
    “I’m just kidding!” she laughed while gripping his shoulders and shaking them. “Just trying to loosen you up a bit.”
    He shook his head, unamused, but a subtle smile played across his lips. He kind of liked her sense of humor. It was similar to his, when he decided to show it.

When Emily finished and offered Shane a mirror, he was quite impressed with how well she trimmed him up. He quietly thanked her, which filled her heart with joy.

“Now it’s time for your shave,” she smiled, holding a razor in one hand and the can of shaving cream in another.
    Shane reached up and gripped the wrist of her hand carrying the razor to which she shot him a questionable look.
    “I’m perfectly capable of shaving myself,” he said. “You really don’t need to do it for me.”
    There was a slight pause. “Okay...I just don’t want you to accidentally cut yourself because of the tremors.”
    “I’m fine. The tremors are pretty much gone.”
    “Hold out your hand and let me see.”

Shane rolled his eyes as he did so, focusing hard to keep his hand steady.
    Emily studied it with a twisted mouth, almost convinced, then gave him the razor to hold. Gripping the razor with his forefinger seemed to cause his other fingers to tremble more. Dam'mit, he uttered under his breath. He hated feeling so dependent lately and was beyond tired of it.
    That’s when Emily tenderly wrapped her fingers around his. “It’s okay,” she calmed. “I’ll take care of it.”
    “I feel like a freaking cripple!”
    “But you’re not. And this will pass soon. You just gotta hang on for a little while longer.”

Shane blew out an impatient breath, however he was beginning to get used to Emily’s assuring words, presence, and pretty smile. They gave him a strength he never knew he needed.

In the bedroom across the hall, Elliott was typing in his daily journal; keeping a record of the various happenings amongst the group and his innermost thoughts. Even though he knew it was kind of pointless to keep a journal here, being unable to bring it back home, he did it anyway. Maybe these entries will prove helpful to us sometime? Mostly it was just a good way to refine his writing skills.

50539369637_af25eb42b5_c.jpg

There came a light knock at the door.

“Come in,” he called, finishing typing a sentence.
    “Hey babe,” rang the voice of his love, as she closed the door. “I’m here.”
    Elliott quickly turned in his seat. “Heeeey,” he greeted, standing up and heading toward Leah. He enveloped her in his arms and squeezed her as he rocked her from side to side. “Mmm.”
    “Well, hello to you too,” she giggled as Elliott’s lips caressed the nape of her neck. They soon moved to her lips.

50538500778_48ef0749f9_c.jpg

“Oh Leah how I miss you every second we’re apart. Why can’t you just live here with me?” he asked in a whisper. “I’m finding it heart-wrenching now to wake up and not find my betrothed right there beside me.”
    “I know...I feel the same.” Her eyes glowed at his affection. “But someone’s gotta keep an eye on those girls back there, look after them, and make sure they’re staying out of trouble. The boys need someone like that too.” She winked.
    He gave a slight bob of his head. “I guess you’re right.” Then he tittered. “We’ve really turned into the Dad and Mom of this group haven’t we?”
    “Yep!” Honestly, she liked it.

50538500803_8b33ae073f_c.jpg

After a little giggling, Elliott ran a firm hand down Leah’s exposed thigh. “Mmm, you look really cute in this outfit. I especially like how it shows off your sexy legs.” He bounced his eyebrows at her. “It makes me wanna...you know...do stuff.” Then he threw her a suggestive look.

50539369602_d1b355f49c_c.jpg

Leah smirked in return. “Well this shirt you’re wearing suits you as well, with the way it shows off your sexy chest hair. It kinda gets me hot and bothered as well.”

50539225016_2ee976f394_c.jpg

“In that case…,” he ended, abruptly picking her up by her bottom and tossing her onto the bed. He loved the squeal that came out of her.

What happened after that, they tried to do as silently as possible.

At the other end of the house, Sam snuck into Alex’s room to use his gym equipment. He took advantage of the opportunity now that Alex was often out with Haley at her place. Boinking most likely, he thought with a sigh, feeling a twinge jealous. Part of him really just wanted to quit hoping for a chance at winning over the gorgeous blonde, but it was good motivation to get himself in shape. He didn’t want his buddy - or anyone - calling him scrawny anymore! I’ll show everyone just how manly I can look!

He firmly gripped the pull up bar. “Okay,” he said, “this should be pretty easy right? Since I’m so scrawny and all.” He rolled his eyes. Drawing in a breath, he pulled up his lanky body with all his strength.

50538500433_574e0e517d_c.jpg

“Holy s**t!” he hissed through gritted teeth, barely able to elevate himself. His arms shook terribly from the exertion, and before he knew it he lost grip and fell onto his bottom, right before his chin touched the bar. “Son of a b***h!”

50538500458_df100dcd36_c.jpg

He quickly decided that pull ups were out for a while. Gosh! Everyone makes them look so easy, geez! he thought, mind blown. There was so much to learn and discover about exercise than he realized.

He shuffled on over to the “boring” bench press, set it at twenty pounds, and started with leg lifts. “Okay, I got this,” he grunted with each and every lift.

50538500478_b61f0f1047_c.jpg

Soon he moved on to working his arms. “Twenty...three!” he blew out, feeling like his arm muscles were on fire. “Twenty-five should be good. Da'mn...how does Alex...enjoy doing this...every day?” He expressed a loud, victorious grunt once he hit twenty-five and promptly dropped the weight, which produced a high pitched clank.

50539369347_8902cc8638_c.jpg

Working his chest muscles felt pretty easy at first, but the more he did it, the more the ache increased. “Come on!” he barely uttered with a beat red face. “It’s worth it...just keep telling yourself...it’s worth it!”

50538500548_07b3773f55_c.jpg

He was really beginning to wonder if it was. How can I put myself through this every day? Pfft! It seemed too hard and most of the time when something was too tough in life, he’d just quit. To Sam there was always an easier way, but his mom would often refute and tell him that, “anything worth having you have to work hard for,” and as much as he tried to deny it, her wise words of wisdom were proving to be the truth more and more each day. I miss you mom...sorry I’ve been cursing when I know you don’t like it. He thought about his dad too. They didn’t always see eye to eye on everything, but of course he loved him and prayed he was still alive and well in the war zone. When the face of his little brother, Vincent, appeared in his mind it was filled with sadness and tears. That face tugged at Sam’s heartstrings more than anything else in the world and he saw it way too often since their dad got deployed. He felt a thickness develop in the back of his throat. I’ll be back soon little buddy...you won’t lose me AND dad. Hell, don’t you worry at all because we’re BOTH coming back! Sam realized motivation like that was what was keeping his dad going as well and that realization made him feel much more closer to his "old man."

“Again!” he ordered himself. “You got this! Don't give up!”

Over at the ladies house that evening, Alex and Haley spent a considerable amount of time soaking and making out in the hot tub after a long and delightful day together.

50539225436_ab8513547d_c.jpg

The new couple had been on a ravishing sexual high ever since their first experience in the beach hut bathroom and that act of passion had become a daily ritual.

50539370062_c2bf24e87f_c.jpg

50539370107_ab36f872c8_c.jpg

In more locations than one.

50539370137_9e53ec7758_c.jpg

If fact it seemed to the others that that’s all they ever did and hearing - sometimes witnessing - it was getting old and annoying fast. Emily didn’t really know much about her sister’s affairs since she spent all day with Shane, but she did wonder for a moment why Haley hadn’t been texting or calling her much. Is she seriously snubbing me because of my choice to care for Shane and not be with her? Usually her sister always had something to say, even if it was undesired. She made a mental note to call Haley later about it.

To be continued...

:)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited November 2020
    Just a addition to my last post and can not play anymore today.

Last ended saying I had 19,000 ish funds left well oops not no more.I am a kitchen freak and did my kitchen holy cowplant I spent 10k of my money on it and am left with 9,000 but then got a burglar alarm and smoke detector so 8k remaining

My kitchen is the half polygon section of the house on the lower floor left side.Circled in pic

wi3TxKc.png

Don't laugh I know my floor is grass but build as I go so have not got there yet.The thing on the far right is my spiral staircase going to the master bedroom upstairs which only has a bed :D and my toilet and shower are still not walled in so have no official bathroom yet

Zf7y68a.png

Goodnight everybody

Can't wait till I get to play again I want to ask my girlfriend to move in with me. <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Huh, didn't know children could become Tragic Clowns. Will remember that for future reference.
    That's not how one uses Fairy Repair, lol.
    I guess he's putting the buzz to good use.
    R.I.P Puck.
    Great update!

@Emily4331 Awesome job on the Sim!
    You're welcome.

@jillbg I'll just be glad when this nightmare is over. Sadly, I feel like it's going to go into next year as well. After I told you that our region in Illinois is thinking about tightening restrictions again, I found out that they will do so on Wednesday. Needless to say, I went out to eat for supper tonight while I still could.

@Karritz Joe looks great!

@TinySpaceFox Funny, I have noticed that before but totally forgot about it until now.
    I've really got to get a medical Sim again soon. Never really played one too much with Ambitions installed.
    I guess it's showing the patients what could happen if they don't get the big shot, lol
    Great update!
    Hey, great job on the Sims! They look just like the Sims 4 versions!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    I think he would to.
    It is, I'm such a nerd to know his mother's name though, lol. I'm actually reading some older comics right now from the late 1980's when Crisis on Infinite Earths happened. Basically from that moment to 2011 is the basis for how most of DC's superheroes are portrayed currently.
    Nice picture to have, Craven did a good job on it.

@RedDestiny92 At least getting hit by lightning didn't take burn his underwear off too. :lol:
    I think feeding a vampire would be a bit unpleasant.
    Looks like someone has babies on their mind.
    Great update!

@DeafSimmer Link and Zelda look great!
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Congrats on all the money. Now I got to scroll down and see what you spent it on.
    Okay, looks like you put the money to good use.
    Now maybe the ladies will be more receptive, since you have a house and all. They still might think you're Amish though since you don't have any lights yet. :lol:
    Great update!

***Stopped at Emorrill's update. Will continue with feedback soon, just have something I got to do real quick.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    edited November 2020
    "Oh Mum, I really miss Puck."
    "I know, sweetie, I do too. He was a good little cat, wasn't he?"

NpmnSYe.jpg

Ariel requested that her dad read her a bedtime story, and Theseus obliged. It wasn't Ariel's actual bed, but she didn't mind. Once the story was over, she simply hopped out of the double bed and went upstairs. The main thing was that the story had been read; the location was of little importance.

XKkg08r.jpg

Ah, yes, the well known Hallway Floor Homework Club.

k6LQSzJ.jpg

Hippolyta threw a Costume Party for Spooky Day...

Matching costumes for the young couple! Lysander and Hermia as a cowboy and cowgirl.

ysbxWhT.jpg

Hippolyta dressed as a chef.

oxQEbvK.jpg

Oberon the Clown.

XfSGOFM.jpg

Theseus dressed as a paramedic.

rjwA7zl.jpg

Iolanthe was a pirate.

nlWpfPm.jpg

Ariel was an alien.

GFwjntL.jpg

And finally... Titania was also a chef.

VoxHfJZ.jpg

The party was over, but that didn't prevent Hippolyta from carving a pumpkin!

naegOK8.jpg

Puck came back as a ghost! Quince was a little wary at first, but he soon recognised his old friend.

wU04XE2.jpg

In fact, they were soon playing outside as of old.

U90gkb8.jpg

Theseus got an opportunity at work that transferred him to level 7 of the politics career, from level 6 of the business career. He took it, and was allowed to leave work early. Unfortunately, coming back through the LLAMA machine caused him to be afflicted with the Tragic Clown curse. Luckily for him, he was able to purchase a Cure Elixir, which removed the curse and allowed him to keep his Fairy powers.

P10IJgq.jpg
    jilP7Fv.jpg

Oh, young love...

rxUD7h2.jpg

Iolanthe grew up!

pJleSQX.jpg

Lysander was technically a day older than Hermia, but I decided to age them up on the same day and at the same time. Lysander went through the process first, though.

O6muhm5.jpg

Hermia as a Young Adult. Little has changed, apart from the hairstyle.

DGfKSEm.jpg

Lysander changed very little, too, apart from his choice of footwear and his shorts.

4tavGI9.jpg

The following day, the whole family went off to graduation... or they thought they did. That's what I find annoying about the LLAMA system, they can't all go through it at once. So they were all hanging around in the elixir store (the LLAMA stop closest to their house) for ages. Eventually I sent them all home. Hermia ended up "graduating" in front of the house, and Lysander "graduated" in the elixir store. I'm actually tempted to get rid of all the LLAMA machines in Moonlight Falls. There are so many of them, though...

AfLCS7O.jpg
    YEPTBS9.jpg

When Lysander undertook the Aptitude Test, he was awarded a partial scholarship, but Hermia was not given one. After a quick enrollment process, the young couple went off together.

qZTXLyP.jpg

Now that they're young adults... what's a young couple gonna do when they're on their own, not in the family home? :p

cIfKYHX.jpg
    @emorrill I hope Abigail learns to hone magic in a beneficial way.
    I think wandless spellcasting would be harder. I know it's a different universe, but wandless magic in Harry Potter is very advanced magic that not many witches or wizards can do.
    She'll be a pro in no time.
    Hopefully Abigail doesn't burn the cemetery down.
    Phew, glad the Wizard talked her through it.
    Emily must be talented to make a sleeping bag.
    Glad to see Shane's letting her cut his hair.
    Too bad Elliot couldn't take the notes back. Their story in the Sims universe would make for an excellent book.
    Elliot and Leah are cute together.
    Lol, they do act like the parents of the group.
    I hope they had fun, with whatever it was they were doing. :wink::lol:
    Sam really wants to get fit, doesn't he?
    Alex and Haley sort of had the same idea Elliot and Leah had.
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Nothing wrong with a grass floor. Looking good with what you have done so far.

@DeafSimmer You're welcome.

***Off for now but am going to post part of my Langerak update first. Let me get it all typed out and I'll have it posted within the next 10 to 15 minutes.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @jillbg : I wish you all the best for your start into the week again!
    We´re having a lock down light here in Germany as well, schools and shops are still open, bars, restaurants, events are closed. Our death numbers are rising so fast, it´s frightening!
    I´ve heard about the death of your teacher colleague and the stabbing in the church, please stay safe!!!!
    I have read the Halloween greetings from Taiga and Shasta, Taiga is so cute! <3
    Langerak update, two day time jump.

1MOnbHn.jpg
    No Spooky Day update from me as I forgot to do anything for it. However, it was the full moon and Spooky Day when these few pictures were taken. Here, Ariana is in her wolf form doing the gardening.

ZIpcw74.jpg
    Inside, Michael had his first transformation into his werewolf form.

Ol2Yk6x.jpg
    itpyuem.jpg
    The only non-werewolf besides his step-daughter Daisy, Quinton decided to watch TV and not deal with the family. Of course, he then had to get up to pee himself due to Michael's transformation.

4B8wJn9.jpg
    Melanie autonomously picked up Daisy but I stopped her from running outside with her. Instead, I had her socialize with Daisy to increase their relationship.

L74jl04.jpg
    Dwight was the only werewolf I sent on a hunt during this particular night. He didn't find much except for two gems that aren't worth much.

I1gE1Qp.jpg
    I guess I got a bit more of a Spooky Day post here then I originally thought, even though it is November 1st as I type this. Anyway, here is the ghost of Tommy Bunch in the family cemetery. Nobody new has been added for a bit but there are some elderly family members who will be added very soon.

***That's all for now, I got another update to share but then won't have any for a bit as I'll be busy this week and will have no time to play. Also, waiting to see if something works out that may be taking up some of my time. I won't post what it is yet but it's good news for me at least, if it succeeds.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @jillbg yup in the bigger cities they has some more rules now.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @TinySpaceFox

Uh oh, he got hearts with the wrong person?
    I hope he finds someone better for him.
    Great shots.

@RedDestiny92

I have not had any sim be struck by lightning yet, poor guy
    haha.

@CravenLestat

Great looking house.

@emorrill

Is Abigail a witch here, or she only testing the
    wand?
    Beautiful photo of her with the unicorn.
    Aww, poor Sam he needs to find someone too if he's jealous of
    Alex.
    Leah and Elliot anare cute as always.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan I think that everyone expected another lockdown. The difference is this time schools remain open which is a good thing as I think kids are safer in school
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Not sure where I got up to with my University updates but these are some from last week:

Jamie prepares food

r2HLf09.jpg

Tammy is at her art class

1Fke4OM.jpg

I love how cute she looks here :smile:

MHP7wo8.jpg

ABD78oh.jpg

The rest of the class

RKB4gCj.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@TinySpaceFox Love the pics of Martin so intensely providing the inoculations. I'm kinda glad the syringes I use are not that humongous! I can't imagine having to run and capture my fleeing patients as I'm sure they would flee if they saw me coming with that thing!
    Love the new gif you made.
    Love your new sims. I have to say I find them more attractive as sims 3 sims but I kinda knew I would. :wink:

@Emily4331 Thanks so much for the link! Well, I didn't specify which heart in my comment the first time. :grin:

@RedDestiny92 You certainly made Vlad your own sim. :grin:
    Congrats to them on the babies and trying to work things out and keep it together.

@DeafSimmer Great Link and Zelda story start. They both look fantastic!

@CravenLestat Congrats on the great find from the miner!
    Your house is lovely even with grass floors!

@emorrill Comments on your thread.

@Brandontaylor Yes, he did a great job! I'm putting the camera in several of my sims in various worlds so I can use it in other worlds. :grin:
    It is still winter in one of my stories and summer in the other so yeah, no spooky day stuff from me either.
    I got tired of family members being scared of the transformations they had seen hundreds of times so put a mod in to stop that.
    @lucy_he Love the pictures of their costumes.

@king_of_simcity7 cute uni pictures.

Briana decided to float in the pool after the birthday party. I've never seen water splashing around the float before. It did subside after a few moments.
    50530124006_662cf8a125_b.jpg
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: Is it summer in your game?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Bryce aged into a child just in time for the Winter Festival and, since he loves the cold, he spent all day there. He even skated with a random fairy lady.
    iOqnpAK.jpg

Returning home an hour before curfew, Bryce headed straight to bed.
    JSLNPoi.jpg
  • --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    edited November 2020
    bekkasan wrote: »

Briana decided to float in the pool after the birthday party. I've never seen water splashing around the float before. It did subside after a few moments.

Woah that water texture looks so nice. I've always been nervous to bump my settings up to high.
    Screenshot-8.jpg

Held a birthday party for my teen, ended up with one of the adults dying of old age which really puts a damper on things. Strangely enough, everyone seemed to have a good time despite it.
    edited November 2020
    Lucky Palms Update

Here She Comes <3

Before I begin I took so many screenies it is almost short of a mental disorder so only will post a few

My 2 digs thought I struck it rich again and was very wrong

1st did Opal $483

2nd dig Giant Space Rock *Analyzed it was a Brachinite and worth $121 :s *

Rushed to the pool to grab my woman and made a big decision even though she is my steady GF am going to go organic and ask her to live as a roommate.That way I dont control her yet like you can after marriage and they live with you.

Got there and poured on the love all day

Waited till she got off work at 9 and now was my shot

Asked her to be my roomate plus now you guys get to see her default and not in concession clothes.She is so cute.We did our second romantic photo this time in regular clothing

OqHxnMT.png

I deleted the booth she worked at because she would bring in a income so now she quit and I will also give back money from any roomate rent and minus it from my funds.Only income is mining.

She jumped in the pool as I headed home in a cab and tried to make us dinner before she got home for the first time and whipped up some mac and cheese

5vpOQgF.png

YAY!!! the first time she seen my house after pulling up and heading in as you see my sim is in the background and mac n cheese almost timed perfectly.Literally finished a few min after she came in

FPBdCvh.png

Ended by spending cause is hard to resist had 8k plus what was made today and had to stop myself after this expensive TV plus couch and curtains took most of my remaining money so have to start being careful now with money

LDMzhOo.png

Most of the screenshots was me doing every romantic interaction so will not bloat the thread with them.But our relations are like a hair away from maxed

PS: She loves that TV :# but she did turn it off and came and gave me flowers autonomously afterwards which was cute then hugged me too the game controls her not me she is just a roommate I cant control

@king_of_simcity7 Jamie is like my mom when I was younger put a ton of onions on my burgers and I hate them,Jamie has three buns out and 2 whole onions EWWWWWWWWWWW I would gag

DfydFiZ.gif
    Just found out I got hired at a store today (big name retailer, although I'm not saying where as I don't want to break forum rules)! I'm so happy about it because this year has been hard on me and I really needed this. It'll cut down on my Sims time but I'm still going to try and participate as much as I can. If possible, I'm going to post my Langerak update tonight as I don't start until Friday. Hope all of you are having a wonderful day, "talk" to you soon!
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    This will be pic heavy, so under the spoiler tag some of it will go:
    So, I took some more pics of Valentyna that I really like:
    nAOL8wC.png

XvuDqdW.png

Do you guys remember Desmond Wolfe? He was the brother I made for Thornton. So, my idea with the last few sims I made are that they are employees of his newest business venture. Desmond is a sleazy businessman so what that business venture is maybe might be on a blog I make for stories maybe some day i don't know severe depression and all that. Anyway, my brain canon for this is that Desmond contacts his brother about this exciting new business venture. Thornton is a bit apprehensive because he knows his brother. :lol: On a recent business trip, Thornton met plastic surgeon, Gavin Pinkerton. Gavin, having spent a few years living in quiet farmlands, is eager to get back to more comfortable city life and start his business anew. It just so happens that Desmond is currently living in Boroughsburg, a city Gavin has had his eye on for awhile as a potential new home. Gavin hears of Desmond's offer to Thornton and offers to accompany him since he wants to get a feel of the city anyway.

Thornton feels more comfortable going with someone else, so he (still a bit reluctantly) accepts Desmond's invitation. At this point in their marriage, Morgana doesn't trust Thornton much, especially around his brother, so she insists on tagging along. And thus starts the adventure into probably just a copious amount of drama and betrayal. :astonished: So that was a lot of exposition just so say teehee i took a pic of Desmond with the girls I've currently made. :lol: From left to right: Tereza, Valentyna, Desmond, and Lidija
    PICJrL7.png

Okay, back to SV makeovers. I was very busy last night. :lol:

First off, we have Lolita Goth! Our first resurrected sim. :open_mouth: She's adorable and I didn't have to change much.
    ZesE8aT.png

jFdM3Xe.png

ahzhN2J.png

J2AqOz0.png

Moving right along, I call this part of the process - elder appreciation time! First off, Resurrected Prudence Crumplebottom. Who I also did almost nothing to because she is precious and I love her.
    lOU4fFS.png

TS62tFq.png

YEvX8lh.png

Moving right along - Resurrected Kitty Landgraab! Who I also love deeply.
    1fndmHd.png

sFhB17F.png

F7IMxUU.png

Next up, we have probably a lesser known dead person in SV - Nida Khan! She has awful traits and looked like a witch, but I made her look almost identical to one of my high school English teachers and it blows my mind. RIP Renee you were the best teacher in the world and a truly amazing person :heart: I'm glad a random sim could remind me of you. :heart:

Her traits at play because one of my resurrected sims is a child and she hates children. :lol:
    7lGlsJP.png

But otherwise she looks heckin' cute now. I love her.
    gY6q6vS.png

cbWxS38.png

veJWbqc.png

This household of dead sims has I think 3 or 4 more sims in it, but my game said NEIN because I was in-game for like 2 and a half hours so it was just about memory crash time. :lol: So they will have to wait. :tongue:

If I'm not mistaken, coming up we have makeovers of: Enola Green, Gertrude Flansburgh, Queenie Landgraab, and Opal Saurley. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top