Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited October 2020
    Lea is about to win her first Sabacc game. All these angry faces from my fellow Resistance members. Hey, what's up with Mr. Cross Eyes.
    Sabacca-Game-2.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    djDsmJT.png

So yeah, my sister and I are developing this lot like mad. She's working on the castle on the left, still incomplete and made her stay all the way up till four. I made the dark blue house on the right. Not the best house since I lacked referenced pictures but it was much better than what I started out with. The rest of the buildings are very underdeveloped and I'm going to spruce them up when I get the chance. The bottom right building should be a dungeon, the bottom left and observatory, and that little shack surrounding by a pool will be a trashy dump shack. And the outdoors aesthetics will become park-like with variant aesthetics when you're near a house.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Kipper, the dog, loves waking up and seeing his best friend, Lexie.
    Little-things-2.jpg

So sweet! <3

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    After I moved that other family out to the country, I renovated the apartment & moved this alien couple in.

3uPI7nL.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    I posted this over at EA_Leloo's thread but I thought I would share this one here. This is Elle DeVampiro, originally one of Maxis vampires, I gave her a makeover a long time ago...she is one of the few vampires that I have left that are roaming around.

6W1peci.png

Here she is doing...vampire...things.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Tonight we're at The Big Caboose in Evergreen Harbor, as Gwen Lauren has a drink for Halloween. As a side note, why do Sims think it's ok to just go behind the bar and get their own drinks?

lpHF5CC.png
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    As a side note, why do Sims think it's ok to just go behind the bar and get their own drinks?

Poor autonomy. It’s kind of everywhere in the Sims 4.
  • Options
    DeLoveDeLove Posts: 5 New Member
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZRWtPyU.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    DeLoveDeLove Posts: 5 New Member
    Clearly I cant post screenshots. =(
  • Options
    DeLove wrote: »
    Clearly I cant post screenshots. =(

Not yet, but you will be able to soon...it doesn't take long
  • Options
    Tonight I bulldozed Thorne Bailey and Octavia Moon's beautiful mansion and gave them this hovel in it's place. Thorne's mood is happy + 3 from "prestigious living" due to the lot trait lol

n5kC3bZ.png
  • Options
    I'm afraid Judith Ward's mansion didn't fare much better....

BRe4LSX.png
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EltY0vLU0AEIwAQ.jpg

EltY-pVVoAAvfZt.jpg

EltZS0vVgAItC8I.jpg

• Options
    @DeLove Wonderful picture! I've uploaded it for you so everyone can see it. :)

50552981528_9716684dc1_b.jpg
  • Options
    50553837517_41c8c8fc31_b.jpg

Chelsea descending into her secret cauldron room beneath the fairy tree in her front yard, with one of her familiars following her.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited November 2020
    A good time to snuggle inside with the Sim you love and enjoy the view.
    Winter.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Happy Dia De Los Muertos!!

o1kgVPk.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I started my Ancestral game save anew, finally. This is a picture of my sixth great-grandparents. I know what he looked like, as his portrait was painted way back when. She, only know she was small and delicate of frame, and blonde. Here they are tying the knot in her well-do-do father's front parlor. The year 1761.

HJNNWXr.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I didn't get to play on Halloween because I spent the day at my mothers helping hand out candy and taking my daughter and nephews trick-or-treating but here are some zombies I did on All Hallow's eve. Gotta love zombies. xD
    ef944d6960053dad91b813adafd995245f4001e9.png

More under the spoiler.
    Thanks to sacrificial for the zombie apocalypses mod. I had a lot of fun with it and the update of life's tragedies with Jason Voorhees.
    96c3b5eb50e05e3e59c071322b19e585fb7e807d.png
    12c6369274f794cc821a58437fb4c647fdff4314.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    dH3fayU.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Marcus Flood owns a gentleman's club in Newcrest, and today he is checking out his competition in Del Sol. Marcus is a shrewd businessman, and he's smart with his money--he's very wealthy by Sims standards, yet he lives in a small but respectable 2 bedroom house in Newcrest

W2hyV71.png
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Just started playing a new save, and while my girl was sunbathing, Ukupanipo - who seems to do what he wants in my games - strutted on by.

RSUJlkZ.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Winterfest with family! <3

k9pqr6qek.png
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited February 2021

At the end of the Day Liberty wins Travis Heart. Lets celebrate that with the slow dancing Mod.

ga4kf6a2.png

Post edited by PreCiious on
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited November 2020
    3wVIZKl.png

Wanted to do the actor career again for grins so meet Justine Bjergsen :) older sister of Sofia and Elsa who moved out due to her endless fights with her father Bjorn because of his slobby and lazy nature (she does have a very close bond with Clara though since they both are very alike) and her ambition to make it big in the showbizz! atm she already made quite the name for herself being a pro actress and a B-lister (3 star celeb and halfway to 4). She has also agreed to help Sofia out with her dream of becoming a famous musician once she is old enough since Justine has quite some connections in showbiozz land atm including Octavia Moon, Thorne Bailey and Candy Behr (i made Candy a 4 star celeb and advanced her in the music career to lv 9)

6OUtOmI.png

here she is actually working with Judith Ward as her co player though which is really unexpected for me since earlier when i did this career it was nothing but those stupid Genji Ghomaris who kept popping up as coworkers! did they finally patch it so Venessa and Judith actually work there as well? i also had Venessa Jeong as a co player before which i really loved since Justine and Venessa are very good friends :smiley:

edit:

M2Tlldm.png

and just now i learn i have both Judith ánd Venessa as the co starring actresses! this is truly a first for me 0.0 no random generated trash to ruin the picture for once!! this will be a award winner in my book! (Justine already won the award for best actress last sunday much to the dismay of Judith who now realizes she has serious competition for the top spot!)
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top