Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's QQ is:

Cryptidcore.

Cryptidcore is an aesthetic traditionally associated with cryptozoology, or the study of creatures from urban legends and folklore, and the glorification and idolisation of cryptids, conspiracies, and all-around mystery. Cryptidcore is also, generally speaking, fairly vintage, and takes inspiration from the 1970s-90s. The main aspect of Cryptidcore is the romanticisation of cryptids, urban legends and folklore, and the deep love for theories. This aesthetic tends to incorporate polaroid cameras, abandoned buildings, glow in the dark iconography, dark forests, alien imagery, ouija boards, VHS tapes, conspiracy documentaries, and a love for the supernatural.

Halloween Cute

Halloween is an aesthetic based around the theme of Halloween or creepy things. Halloween visuals invoke imagery of vampires, skeletons, bats, witches, zombies, spiders, Jack-O-Lanterns, ghosts, haunted buildings. Some Halloween aesthetics tend to focus on a darker or creepier side, whilst this one is light-hearted and focuses on the more soft, fun and PG friendly themes.

Interesting...most people aren't willing to touch Poe or Lovecraft (I have well-read collections from both authors) yet people seem to think I don't care for horror or "scary" things because I can't handle the flashy/strobe lights most of the movies/games/attractions have :no_mouth:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's QQ is:

Cryptidcore.

Cryptidcore is an aesthetic traditionally associated with cryptozoology, or the study of creatures from urban legends and folklore, and the glorification and idolisation of cryptids, conspiracies, and all-around mystery. Cryptidcore is also, generally speaking, fairly vintage, and takes inspiration from the 1970s-90s. The main aspect of Cryptidcore is the romanticisation of cryptids, urban legends and folklore, and the deep love for theories. This aesthetic tends to incorporate polaroid cameras, abandoned buildings, glow in the dark iconography, dark forests, alien imagery, ouija boards, VHS tapes, conspiracy documentaries, and a love for the supernatural.

Devilcore.

Idk if I can paste the description here. I wouldn't call it my 100% aesthetic but I could see myself using it in some scenarios.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's QQ is:

Cryptidcore.

Devilcore.

Idk if I can paste the description here. I wouldn't call it my 100% aesthetic but I could see myself using it in some scenarios.

:D:D:D I thought that would be me. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Today's QQ is:

Cryptidcore.

Same
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Today's QQ is:

Cryptidcore.

Same

Yay!! :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited October 2020
    Snowy Escape looks like another overpriced game pack. Yay!

Lol I’m honestly excited. with actual simmers building the lots, I think it’s gonna be pretty good.
    Today's QQ is:

Cryptidcore.

I got darkest academia, which is not entirely me but kinda.
    they/he
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    So Sims 2 had custom TVs. I knew what to do
    OUL88Ab.jpg

Also say it with me, Tara is THE BEST Sim in TS2 ever!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Snowy Escape looks like another overpriced game pack. Yay!

Lol I’m honestly excited. with actual simmers building the lots, I think it’s gonna be pretty good.
    Today's QQ is:

Cryptidcore.

I got darkest academia, which is not entirely me but kinda.

Yeah, the world does look really nice and well done!
    edited November 2020
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    OUL88Ab.jpg

Who's Tara?

turMqgQ.png
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited November 2020

Who's Tara?

One of the premades from Belladonna cove. she's a part of the Debateu family... Also very rich and sucessful.
    L9q8VGi.png

Who's Tara?

One of the premades from Belladonna cove. she's a part of the Debateu family... Also very rich and sucessful.

Hmmm. Never heard of that family... But then again, I didn't get time to play the whole of The Sims 2. >.<
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Don't forget to set your clocks BACK one hour!

Mmm... Extra sleep... :sleeping:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Don't forget to set your clocks BACK one hour!

Mmm... Extra sleep... :sleeping:

Mhm, time change :sweat_smile: I'm not gonna know what time it is for like two more weeks now :joy::sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are you looking forward to in November?

My new phone. 😬 Yes, I've preordered it too cuz they would give us free dope headphones only with preorder, which I'm gonna give to my mom. 😂 At this point, I'm more excited for the headphones cuz they're those cool ones where you can touch the side and the volume will go down so you can hear what someone is telling you. Agagshdjdjdlabsjf.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited November 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

My new phone. 😬 Yes, I've preordered it too cuz they would give us free dope headphones only with preorder, which I'm gonna give to my mom. 😂 At this point, I'm more excited for the headphones cuz they're those cool ones where you can touch the side and the volume will go down so you can hear what someone is telling you. Agagshdjdjdlabsjf.

The start of December when we can decorate the house for Christmas because November is too early for Christmas decorations!(although my music teacher probably has already decorated the classroom)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The fact that this thread will finally reach 2000 pages, lol.
    9 PAGES TO GO!!! only a single digit
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The fall study break. I have some major assignments due in the next month or so, and a break to relax a bit so I can breathe would be nice.
    8 pages?
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My birthday! lol
    they/he
    9 PAGES TO GO!!! only a single digit

Oh nooo, I'm not ready!! 😱😱
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited November 2020
    8 pages?
    8 pages?

Not yet.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Mostly the lockdown that is coming up in a few days. It scares me still since I'm so unsure what could happen.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Now it is at 8 pages.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top