Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

question about ea pro and the sims4?

if this is the wrong forum i apoligise in advance i have just added eapro and already own the sims4 even do i have eapro do i still own the sims4 since i purchuse it back in 2014 on the day it was realise via preorder back in 2014? thank you in advance for any answers
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited October 2020
    I am afraid I do not quite understand your question.

Is it about your ownership of the game? If you purchased and owned something prior, I am sure you still have it.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    if this is the wrong forum i apoligise in advance i have just added eapro and already own the sims4 even do i have eapro do i still own the sims4 since i purchuse it back in 2014 on the day it was realise via preorder back in 2014? thank you in advance for any answers

Why not try playing it and see? It would start downloading if you haven't already got it on your latest PC as it would also install all the updates we've had since 2014. I believe you can play it as I would expect myself if I joined Pro, having all packs, and if you can't, get in touch with Origin help via the link at the top of the Origin page.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited October 2020
    yes you still own it.

If you ever cancel EA Play Pro (guess that's what you mean), you will still be able to play Sims 4 since it's added to your account. If you don't have digital deluxe you can upgrade to that and then once you cancel your subscription, it just goes back to your standard version.

Be aware that only two DLC come with EA Play pro so you also get access to those (currently not sure which ones) but you will need to buy any others.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    crinrict wrote: »
    yes you still own it.

If you ever cancel EA Play Pro (guess that's what you mean), you will still be able to play Sims 4 since it's added to your account. If you don't have digital deluxe you can upgrade to that and then once you cancel your subscription, it just goes back to your standard version.

Be aware that only two DLC come with EA Play pro so you also get access to those (currently not sure which ones) but you will need to buy any others.

I think you get a discount on any others you buy too.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    with ea play you get 10% off the regular price
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(