Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Positive Thoughts Thread 🏔️❄️⛷️🏂🎿

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Livestream tomorrow!

https://youtu.be/9sw-Bkrlbao
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Livestream tomorrow!

Very much looking forward to it.
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    this is so exciting. so many cool things coming to the game. i cant wait to be able to make other worlds have rental properties. i made a fake rental. now i can replace it as a real rental. this is so cool. plus the whole lifestyle and sentiments look like its going to be so awesome. i cant wait to get this pack.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    Just finished watching the lot building videos and the lots are really nice. For once I won't have to demolish and download lots from the Gallery. Now to decide whether my sim be staying in Deligracy's or Simlicy's rental.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,919 Member
    Just finished watching the lot building videos and the lots are really nice. For once I won't have to demolish and download lots from the Gallery. Now to decide whether my sim be staying in Deligracy's or Simlicy's rental.

I Liked all of the lots they made :) All of the 4
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited October 2020
    Plaaaaatfooooooorms!!
    @AncientMuse
    Indeed! This is the only upcoming feature I can’t wait for. In fact...I stopped building altogether because this addition changes everything. It’s gonna be a long wait, but I think it’ll be worth it!

*Sorry unlike yourself I look totally stupid when I do that little platform dance, but I’m definitely dancing inside!
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Plaaaaatfooooooorms!!
    @AncientMuse
    Indeed! This is the only upcoming feature I can’t wait for. In fact...I stopped building altogether because this addition changes everything. It’s gonna be a long wait, but I think it’ll be worth it!

*Sorry unlike yourself I look totally stupid when I do that little platform dance, but I’m definitely dancing inside!

I have so many builds that I have put on hold because I didn’t have split levels/platforms but all I can see me doing when the patch releases is finally getting to finish my Croft Manor build! I’ve waited 20 years to be able to create an exact replica of that house and now I can finally do it! I’m so excited!!!!

Screenshots to follow!
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Livestream tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to it, a lot of things that are or could be major improvements to the game that I want to see more about.

Sets his alarm for 3:50am.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited October 2020
    I’m just happy that my Genji’s will have somewhere to live now instead of being homeless bums walking the streets of San Myshuno at 3am. But I’m not going to stop them if that’s the life they want to live, of course
  • Options
    leena3leena3 Posts: 31 Member
    edited October 2020
    There is just one word for this exp. pack: AWESOME! I already love it, and finally I can celebrate the famous hanami festival in genuine japanese style!!
    Post edited by leena3 on
  • Options
    Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    I just Love the new activities. I also can't wait to build with the new BB items, especially with the splitlevelling. We can make 70's houses now!

A new festival is awesome too, hopefully we will get notifications of it too!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited October 2020
    I just read that sims will be able to vacation anywhere now.
    That is a BIG deal for me. I wanted to play a photographer that was off to Strangerville to photograph desert plants and other desert environment pictures. And then she go caught up in the mysterious goings on there. Talking vacation time and having someplace to live would be perfect.

I also had a sim who is a writer, living in San Myshuno.
    I had to make a retail lot in Sulani and have him buy the property just so he could live out a Ernest Hemingway lifestyle in Sulani for a week or so. There is also supposed to be a Frequent traveler Lifestyle that would be perfect for him.

Mount Komorebi, another place for College Prep teens and University students to go during their vacation breaks.
    Batuu is an amusement park for my cosplaying, sci-fi space nerds to visit.
    Komorebi will be for my more active sims and sims that just like to travel and see other cultures.
    Sivadorada will be for my adventurous sims.
    San Myshuno for my simburban sims (country sims if we ever get a farming pack) to take advantage of whatever festivals pop up, night life, and the art museum.

That's assuming I reinstall because Sentiments are so awesome. :#
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Probably the best pack in the sims. Ever. It's a huge improvement from Star Wars. We went from *What the Hell* to *Oh my God this is great*
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm going to start putting socks on all my Sims now.

LOL I was thinking hmmm guess now it will be worth knitting those socks. My sims usually go without socks but I think they may start wearing them.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    @Isharell ...Nifty Knitting has so many good things to knit, with a ton of swatches. Plus, they go well with this pack and cold winter nights. All our Sims need now is some hot chocolate with marshmallows.

yummy.jpg

This is one of my top wants for “food” items in this game. I so want to be able to make hot cocoa at home.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    @Isharell ...Nifty Knitting has so many good things to knit, with a ton of swatches. Plus, they go well with this pack and cold winter nights. All our Sims need now is some hot chocolate with marshmallows.

yummy.jpg

@Hearts4u You are so right about the knitting - there are a lot of things to make. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we get hot chocolate with marshmallows!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited October 2020
    Isharell wrote: »

yummy.jpg

@Hearts4u You are so right about the knitting - there are a lot of things to make. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we get hot chocolate with marshmallows!

I'd like those things in those pics. shown in the game but would really like to have those in real life too! I know where to get the marshmallows but now have to find the best chocolate drink in the uk to go with them!

I'd have to eat nothing the rest of the day to make up for the calories though.

I can see how Maxis arranges its' pack progression. Simmers who haven't bought it already will now buy Nifty Knitting in order to knit more socks!

I wonder if we could compute what pack will come after this, seeing what we are getting so far.........?
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Livestream tomorrow!

It's funny because for like the entire day I've been forgetting and then remembering that there will be a livestream tonight (don't ask me why, my brain's been a bit off these days lol). So I keep going in and out of "yaaay livestream tonight, RIGHT, I nearly forgot - again" feeling whenever I click on this thread :joy:
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    Probably the best pack in the sims. Ever. It's a huge improvement from Star Wars. We went from *What the Hell* to *Oh my God this is great*

That's why I kept telling everyone to keep cool because awesomness is coming 🤭🤭🤭 and they gave us really concrete hints in knify knitting no one can deny.
    According to those babies and highschool is coming too! Super excited for the highschool
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    You may see me posting some of the info from Luth's thread as her's is info only and no discussion.

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm so psyched, I'll get to join the livestream today after all! My work doesn't need me because it's actually snowing (and our tourism is dead today), lol. But what a great day to see a Snowy Escape stream! The ambience is real. :smiley:
    Post edited by LiELF on
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm so psyched, I'll get to join the livestream today after all! My work doesn't need need me because it's actually snowing (and our tourism is dead today), lol. But what a great day to see a Snowy Escape stream! The ambience is real. :smiley:

OHHH SNOW. Man, I feel like I haven't seen snow in years here (thanks, global warming :expressionless:). I want snow too! And yay for you being able to join! :blush:
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I'm hoping school uniforms aren't just a clothing option, that they're implementing a school uniform slot.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I hope we can remove the rental lots from the world. I want it to be just residential.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm so psyched, I'll get to join the livestream today after all! My work doesn't need need me because it's actually snowing (and our tourism is dead today), lol. But what a great day to see a Snowy Escape stream! The ambience is real. :smiley:

OHHH SNOW. Man, I feel like I haven't seen snow in years here (thanks, global warming :expressionless:). I want snow too! And yay for you being able to join! :blush:

Aww, that's a shame. As much as I get sick of snow once January rolls around, I do like to see it for the holidays. Maybe you'll have a weather miracle this year when the pack comes out. :smiley:
    #Team Occult

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top