Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Talk S2 - Casting Call

21a.png
:star::star: Casting Call for Season 2 :star::star:

So, I'm close to actually start writing my 2nd Season of Neighbourhood Talk - I've done some building, story outline and resident sim make overs.
What I need, is ... more sims :D

I have many roles that are still unoccupied, and it would be nice to have your sims in them!
Edit: I'd love some males too :sweat_smile:

Requirements

-post a picture here of your sim, or sims
-they do not need to have a back story, and I do not care for their traits
-cc is allowed, if it is not overwhelmingly much, and I may change some to stuff I already have (srsly, I have 45GB- my pc is dying 😭)
-submit as many sims as you like- but if by some weird coincidence I get more than I need, some may end up being background sims.
-however, I'll try to give at least one of each submitter's sim a speaking role
-I prefer tray exporter files, but if you do not want to use the program, drop a link to your gallery
-ending: idk, when I think I got enough sims o:)

Disclaimer
-I reserve the rights to give them a make over to make them fit into the style of my story, that means I may give them fitting skin overlays and adjust their features slightly. I also only use MM hairs.
Edit:-I reserve the rights to change their age stage, if they fit better into my story. So your YA sim may end up a teen or a mature adult.
-Please also note, this story is not a legacy, so there is a low chance for your sim to be the next baby momma/baby daddy. Though- you have a real chance to literally save Nico from having to get a mail order bride! :smirk:

If you do not know what story you're submitting to ( :scream::scream: ) , the link is in my banner xD
Also, that's S2 main cast ;)
Post edited by candycottonchu on

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Please also note, this story is not a legacy, so there is a low chance for your sim to be the next baby momma/baby daddy.
    I dunno, I feel like with Al, there's always a chance :D

I'll try to submit a sim at the weekend - though I feel like all of the sims I make always end up looking more or less the same, lol.
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I dunno, I feel like with Al, there's always a chance :D

LOL ok you may have a point :joy::joy:

Ahh and thanks! I'm actually excited to have a sim from you! Idk if yours look all the same, but they do look pretty :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited October 2020
    -Please also note, this story is not a legacy, so there is a low chance for your sim to be the next baby momma/baby daddy. Though- you have a real chance to literally save Nico from having to get a mail order bride! :smirk:
    You would not! YOU WOULD NOT DO THIS!
    I'll personally see to it that there's enough female sims to prevent this from happening!
    @MrsRacooney Say something! Your support is needed here!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Sending you Athena's grandma because I miss looking at her.

Oceane Frost
    Feel free to change her up to your liking. She's a teen here.
    Oceane-Frost-2.jpg
    Do you need more girl/guy sims?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Here. Have some sims.
    Bez-n-zvu-1.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sent this strange object to you!

Soledad Blum
    48Q5Uj8.png

Neat. Meticulous. Obsessive.
    While other little girls were having tea parties with dolls and planning their future weddings, Miss Soledad Blum was leading her coterie of stuffed predatory animals on errands of house cleaning; there was no mess too large (or too gross) for 'Sola's Sterilizers'.

These days, Miss Blum is everything tidy, prim and polished...on the outside. Below the well-groomed, cheerful exterior lurks a thread of inner chaos that takes delight in all thinks dark and macabre, especially if those thing have the capacity to make a mess, for there's nothing Miss Blum loves more than a terrifying mess (in fact, the more disastrous and horrifying the better, really); if only so that she can put it to rights once again.

AKDj7XT.png

As for particulars (as one must always be particular when it's possible), Miss Blum loves Art Nouveau, B-rated shark films, Licorice flavoured anything, line dancing, spiders, and grooming her magnificent eyebrows. She has been known to clean house in her unmentionables while listening to death metal, and is most definitely insecure about incorporating pretty socks into her wardrobe, though she's determined to try (one must have goals, after all).

v1GxpMJ.png

Really, we're all just a little bit lucky that she's too nice to be interested in serial killing :grimace:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    We have spammed you with ladies, but you got no boys. Gotta fix that. Here. :D
    TS4-x64-2020-10-29-06-22-07.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Here is my guy. Hope you like him. I just threw him together real fast. I just don't have much time these days. Deandre Blanton
    3kn60zy.png?1
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I will upload in a few minutes. You will find him under the #haswh.

• Options
    I see you all are very anxious to not let Nico end up with a mail order bride :joy::joy: So many beautiful girls! @Maladi777 @WagonFruit @mercuryfoam 😍

thank you @Maladi777 & @haswh to balance it out with some pretty boys :yum: they both are absolutely delish!

and @haswh I'm sorry you're so busy, and thanks even more for taking the time to make this handsome guy for me 🤗
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'll personally see to it that there's enough female sims to prevent this from happening!

What, noooo! You can't do that to him, @candycottonchu ! Maladi and I are volunteering to marry him :bawling:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »

What, noooo! You can't do that to him, @candycottonchu ! Maladi and I are volunteering to marry him :bawling:

Well...... that's what I got you for! only you can save him! :#
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Well... we won't save Nice with her :s She didn't quite turn out like I wanted. Nevertheless, please meet

Dominic Thies and Meiling Liu
    LlTnUfa.png
    Dominic has just finished school and attends university now. He's "livin' the life" and got to know his latest passion there: the protection of the environment. Some might call it a phase and jumping on bandwagons but at the time, he seems to be very serious about it. In his freetime, he is teaching himself to cook and is looking for a cooking class on - of course a vegetarian one. He's bringing the try of a new recipe to each party and not all of them are good. He doesn't let it drag him down, though, and thanks to the ability to crack a joke in almost every situation, many older students know him already even though he has barely started his first semester. Maybe it's also because he has basically bought an entirely new wardrobe on the uni's flea markets to "be green"?

And, um, there is not even the attempt of a backstory for Meiling yet. I am perfectly fine with her being a background character if you choose so. For both of them, of course, as it fits your plans. You have of course full freedom of choice of changing everything about them.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I know you probably want blokes at this point, but I have zero inspiration - so here, have Carys. You can't possibly plum her over more than I did, so it will make me feel better to know she's running around your San Myshuno :sweat_smile:

7Rjj7KY.jpg
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob ahhhh thank you! <3 She's so pretty. And does deserve a better fate v.v
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2020
    I have created some blokes (and a gender non-conforming individual assigned male at birth) for this casting call...

Household: Ito Siblings
    Members: Yancey Ito, Vlad Ito, Niko Ito
    Bios: See Below
    Yancey Ito: Yancey Ito is passionate about sports. He loves the competition and the pushing his body to the limit in regards to playing games. He is passionate about going pro in Futbol with eventually getting into coaching afterwards to instill passion in to the next generation of athletes when that time comes.
    Vlad Ito: While Yancey is passionate about athletics, Vlad is passionate about the arts. He loves painting, photography, and music, especially the mediums that most look down on (Metal Music & street art for the win). Vlad seeks to expand his pallatte for anything creative to be experienced and enjoyed.
    Niko Ito: Niko is passionate for acting, whether in film, TV, Plays, or even the dreaded to many Improv Troop. Niko views the world as filled with acting and sees the absurdity in the norms that people perform as an act. (note: while assigned male at birth, Niko is Gender Non-Conforming and uses They/Them/Theirs pronouns).

The Ito Siblings can be found with the link above as well as the hashtags #CastingCall #NeighborhoodTalk #ItoSiblings. I can't wait to see how you use them (regardless of how much or little is used) for that is part of the fun of casting calls.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Ohhh, what a nice surprise :smiley: I didn't expect to get many more sims. They're interesting! I think I may have a role for 2 of them, at least!
    But I'll have to change Niko's name, since I have already Nico and wouldn't want to make it confusing.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @VanPelt81 Ohhh, what a nice surprise :smiley: I didn't expect to get many more sims. They're interesting! I think I may have a role for 2 of them, at least!
    But I'll have to change Niko's name, since I have already Nico and wouldn't want to make it confusing.

Cool.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I posted in the wrong thread..... 😮 Yikes.... Here you go: My two sims. Use them however you want, and change anything you need to make them work if you still need sims.

Here is the link to the tray files.

6cHFk9U.png
    mi1KGZh.png
  • Options
    @AudreyFld thank you!! <3 no problem- I got them anyway :D they're so pretty!