Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for a farming pack

13...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Ooh llamas

And donkeys & alpaca's. They are very much in fashion at the moment, plus you could have a petting area for the kids to come and stroke them. Like Edinburgh's Gorgie Farm. Another thing for Sims to support with their donations.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Ooh I love your idea 😊, they are really alot of things this pack could add, tractors atleast like what we had from the sims 3 store @Simburian
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Think I'm all idea'd out so am going to look at the latest trailer the Mods have given a link to at the top of the page. Hope we have given some ideas to Maxis anyway @Nikkih :)
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Hi ya all, just been catching up on all your comments, and wow! what a lot of great ideas and some very funny ones. Yes, let's have an organic farm, cruelty free, with lots of chickens for eggs (I love chickens!) and cows (coos) for milk and other produce that comes from milk such as cheese and butter, cream, etc and also the ability to make jam and pickles.
    All in all a few more skills, also be able to go from small farm to one where you can employ other sims etc, have horses, yes! and llamas :o , you could sell your produce at markets, so that you make a name for yourself as having the best "llama cheese" etc.
    Ooh jam 🍓🍎 this pack would definitely add more foods @Omaira
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    A farming pack of any kind is useless until they fix the garden. The idea of farm to table if done correct sounds awesome but fix the garden first.
    This has been my ongoing complain from June the 3rd. when EL broke gardening, nearly five months on and still not fixed. And the reason why I stopped buying anything Sims 4. But if they EVER get the hint that this is something we players want (rather than controversy and hurt) then they might fix gardening and ....oh well, one can only dream!
    edited October 2020
    I seen nessie 😊, she is at the bluffs, use the free cam at the water on the boats but dont zoom in 2 much, keep it on free cam, it may take a little bit @Omaira , I saw her twice lol
    @Nikkih You've seen Nessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lucky devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I I'm off to the Bluffs, this might be the first time ever that one of my sims starves to death, we are not moving til I spot Nessie!
    Farm Pack can wait :D