Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Howdy my friends! :smiley:

So I've been in the writing ZONE for the past 3 days and it's been glorious! :smiley: I've been having SO much fun!! I'm 22 pages into Chapter 10. :open_mouth: So it's gonna be a LONG one broken up into most likely 4 (at least) different updates, but this is good because it leaves less waiting time in between updates for y'all for a little while. :smirk: Yay! 🙌

@bekkasan not so subtly hinted that I should have an update posted already if I'm 22 pages into it now! :lol: And...she's right. ;)<3 And with how slow the thread has been lately I felt it a good time to post. So here I am. :blush: (Sorry, I had to tease you a little S! :kissing_heart: )

Buckle up for the beginning of Chapter 10 everyone because A LOT happens in it! :mrgreen: (I'm SO excited to share!) Time jump Chapter. :star: Have I ever mentioned how mentally straining it is to portray 12 different characters all with different personalities and keep them true to said personality while not accidentally spilling that personality into another character? (Does that make sense?) It takes some major skills my friends and I hope I'm nailing it. 😓 👍
    I also hope you thoroughly enjoy this Chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you always for reading and for your sweet comments. :kissing_heart: 🤗

Pelican Town to Sims Town

Chapter 10

The second week in Appaloosa rolled by much quicker than the first for the twelve Pelican Town residents. Mostly due to the fact that they’d grown to accept their current predicament and worked to stay busy in the hopes that they would discover more and more ways to accomplish the Wizard’s mysterious quest and return home. Well, most of them stayed busy doing things that were productive.

During that time at least one eventful moment happened to each one of them.

Emily continued to keep constant vigil over Shane during his long healing process. He went another 36 hours hooked up to the IV and since Harvey gave the okay for him to have flavored water and juice, not soda, he felt more able to keep an adequate amount of fluids in his system on his own. That evening, while Shane slept, Harvey came in and carefully removed the IV and disappeared before the man could even stir per Emily’s previous request. Her first goal for Shane was to get him up and moving more and see if he felt ready to leave the room and possibly interact with a couple of the other guys, except Harvey of course. She knew he wasn’t ready to see the Doctor, in more ways than just because of his dislike for him.

Shane was none too thrilled at the idea of seeing any of the others yet - but certainly happy to be rid of that awful “IV contraption” and finally get himself dressed - that he expressed exactly why to sweet Emily in a tone that was not appreciated by her. It was as if because freedom had been returned to him, he could continue on as his normal callous self, carelessly spewing out everything that irked him about the people on the other side of the door, as well as what he hated about his life, Pelican Town, and this whole experience in getting clean.

50539368292_25bdfde12a_c.jpg

While Emily knew he was still in agitation due to the withdrawal, she would not stand for his tone toward her and he needed to know it.

“Excuse me,” she interrupted him, “I will NOT be spoken to in this manner, I don’t care how pi’ss’ed off you are! You will show me kindness and respect as I’ve shown it to you.”
    Once again Shane was nonplussed at her forthrightness. “You don’t understand,” he sneered, “you may think you understand me, but you don’t! My life has always been hell, always one thing after the other, and now--”
    “Lower your tone.”
    “Geez, will you let me finish!?”
    “No, not with that attitude!”
    Shane gave her an annoyed and piercing glare. Emily threw one right back.

50539223696_0d76370486_c.jpg

“You need a major attitude adjustment,” she finally said. “In case you haven’t noticed, ALL of us have loads of cr’ap we’re dealing with in our lives, trucking through our own personal hell, but at least most of us have the decency to not let it out on others, especially toward those who are so gracious to us even when we don’t deserve it!”

Her words caused Shane’s creased eyebrows to relax and he turned his gaze away from her. He knew what she was alluding to.

50538499333_cb8433e9c5_c.jpg

Why was she continually doing this to him? He thought. Making him stop and think about his behavior and how abnormal it is, creating feelings of remorse. It bothered him to no end. At the same time it brought on odd feelings of arousal to which he kept trying to squelch.

Feeling her fiery eyes still pointed at him, he couldn’t stand it and had to diffuse them. “Look...I’m sorry alright,” he said very matter-of-factly.
    “I don’t think you mean that,” she countered, at the same time hoping it would pull up some necessary feels.

50538499368_d778588425_c.jpg

Shane closed his eyes to prevent them from rolling into his head and cursed within it. This had never been an easy thing to do nor anything he liked to do. He was perfectly happy going about life the past few years never having to apologize for anything after his best friends died, purposely shutting everyone out or making them hate him in order to prevent more hurt. But now that someone actually decided to care about him, he was feeling the pull to care back; even if that meant becoming vulnerable. It was frightening, but he just had to make her stop boring her anger and disappointment into his soul through her eyes once and for all.

“I’m sorry,” he said with much more sincerity this time, clapping his hands together as if begging for good measure. “You're right, I have no right to raise my voice at you like that...not after all you’ve done for me.”
    So he has noticed. The glare in Emily’s eyes softened, feeling his sincerity, so she lowered her defensive stance. “Thank you,” she uttered appreciatively.

50538499403_623fc8619e_c.jpg

Shane felt a surge of relief. He didn’t like this hidden assertive side to the kind and cheerful bartender at all. It didn’t suit her and he began to wonder...was it just him that brought out the worst in her? The thought felt a tad bothersome.

“I think what your problem is,” his thoughts were interrupted by Emily saying, “you keep all your emotions bottled up because you’re too afraid to confide in anyone, so the moment someone gives you the simplest interaction you can’t help but explode. It’s not healthy to hold everything you’re feeling inside and truthfully, it just makes you feel worse. Ask me how I know this.” She thought about her sister. No one pushed her buttons the way Haley did.
    “That’s why I’d go to the bottle,” Shane admitted. “I could pour out all my woes to it without speaking and it’s contents would take them all away.” Just thinking of drinking again caused his hands to twitch a bit.
    “But did it really?” she questioned.
    He lowered his gaze and begrudgingly shook his head.
    Emily nodded in acknowledgement. “And now that’s no longer an option for you,” she noted. “That method was killing you...so now you have to learn to turn to another resource. Like a therapist or...a friend.” She hoped he was beginning to consider her a friend.
    The thought made him gulp. “I don’t know how to talk to anybody. I don’t want to talk to anybody.”
    “Well that’s going to have to change...or all this wearing effort to become sober will have been in vain.”
    “I didn’t ask for this.”
    Tough! You needed it! Emily drew in a breath and slowly released it to keep her cool. “I know...but it’s the best thing that could’ve ever happened for you, when it may not have been possible otherwise.”

50539223651_29ed4a6fa1_c.jpg

“I dunno about that…”
    “Look, you can practice talking to me,” she willingly offered. “I know we’re still getting to know each other, but...I promise I’ll just listen...and not say a word unless you want me to. Okay?” She bent her head to lock eyes with him, hoping deeply that he’d trust her and feel comfortable confiding in her. If he could do it when he was dead drunk, he could certainly do it while sober.

50539223751_338ee08267_c.jpg

His eyes met hers, feeling unable to speak.
    Tenderly she placed a hand upon his shoulder and said, “Let me help you.”
    Then he crossed his arms over his chest. “Haven’t you already been doing that?”
    “Helping you with your physical needs, yes,” she answered, “but now it’s time to get help with your mental health needs. There is no shame in doing so.”
    “So now that I’m no longer a drunk I’m a nutjob?” He slightly huffed, pressing his forefingers into his forehead. It was beginning to ache.
    “No,” she assured, gripping his arm with care. “Just someone who’s held back way too much emotion for too long and it’s festering; to the point that you can’t even be your true self. It needs to be treated just like any other illness and simply talking about it is exactly how you’re going to fix it.” Her gaze pierced him again. “Alcohol is out, you got it? It’s no longer your friend and never was. It’s time to let people back into your life, people who can help. Gradually of course. You know it is the way...the way to keep your promise.”
    His eyes glistened at the mention.
    “You can do this Shane. You already are.” A proud smile played across her lips.

For some strange reason, to him, Shane felt a tiny desire to hug her, but that was never his thing. He wasn’t sure what he ever did to deserve such care and kindness from Emily, but he was determined to figure it out. For now, his head ached so he rubbed at his temples and eyes. He could no longer ignore how feeble his legs had become either. “Fine,” he simply uttered, squeezing his eyes shut. “I need to sit down.”
    “Sure,” she recognized, helping him to the bed even though it was just a couple of steps away.

Once Shane sat down he leaned over and buried his face into his hands. All those deeply suppressed, almost foreign, emotions were rapidly resurfacing and he didn’t like it. He struggled greatly to hold them back. Emily sat close beside him and tenderly ran a hand up and down his back. “Should I get you some headache medicine?” she asked.
    “No...I’m fine.”
    “Okay…”
    “I really don’t want to talk about anything,” he stressed, lifting his face from his hands, “because...it’s…”

Then he lost it.

His shoulders jerked suddenly, startling Emily for a second, as he began spluttering, trying to force it all away by shaking his head, but failing. Tears coursed down his cheeks. “I don’t want to,” he choked and sniffed.
    “Hey,” Emily soothed, wrapping her arms around his chest and giving him a squeeze. His shoulders shook all the more by her loving touch, encouraging surrender. “Sometimes you don’t have to say anything,” she paused, gulping from the tightness developing in her throat. “You just let it all out.”
    “But I don’t want to,” he still resisted, shaking his head again.
    “I know...shh. But it’s okay. It’s okay,” she reiterated, tears welling up in her eyes. “Let it out.”

50539368352_f81cfb48d2_c.jpg

That’s the way Shane continued throughout the rest of the day and even though her stomach rumbled greatly, Emily didn’t dare leave his side for a second.

Harvey and Maru spent a considerable amount of time during the past week compounding all of the basic, over the counter medications missing in the world as well as a few not so common ones - that usually require a prescription - “just in case,” Harvey said. Those medications were encouraged after spending a bit of time with Elliott exploring the World-Wide Web doing research on common and more specifically uncommon illnesses in the world compared to their own. Harvey’s number one priority was to be as prepared as possible for any emergency, and non-emergency, medical situations that may rise; keeping true to his promise that he would bring every single one of them back home safely.

50538500048_c526a79ebb_c.jpg

50539369027_8f5a7ccc5e_c.jpg

Now when it came to inventing needful medical equipment that was unavailable - he still lacked that very helpful blood pressure cuff - that was proving to be a bit more tricky and more challenging than the compounding. However he was determined to press on and get as creative as possible jerry-rigging things together while still keeping in mind the safety of the patient.

He couldn’t ever remember working this hard in his entire medical career and it was quite the rush!

With help and input from Penny, Harvey finally turned the reading nook in his bedroom into an exam/hospital room. Life in this world was now beginning to feel a little more complete.

“It looks great,” Penny told him, wrapping her arms around his neck and nuzzling her cheek against his.

50539224581_7cf95544fa_c.jpg

“Thanks to you,” he said, placing a hand upon arm. “It looks almost exactly like one of the exam rooms at my clinic, only the wall color here is darker. How did you manage that?”
    She smirked. “I had a lot of time to study the room while I was nervously waiting for you to enter.”
    He chuckled, blushing at the same time. “I didn’t see you that often did I?”
    “No, I was just that nervous.”
    Laughing, he whirled her around until she stood before him and planted a kiss upon her lips. Penny might’ve popped her leg up in the process.

For Maru, combining her smarts with Harvey’s to compound all the medicines was especially empowering. She was decent at chemistry and a genius in robotics, but this helped her to discover that she would do well in a Pharmaceutical lab back home, if she desired. It certainly opened up another door. Her Dad would be so proud and she couldn’t wait to tell him all about it. Even Sebastian was thoroughly impressed with his baby sister’s skills and that was heartwarming for her to see and hear.

50539224421_7415fd66ae_c.jpg

50539224466_c6ab048c4d_c.jpg

Harvey was an amazing teacher and they made a great team. Just like at work, she continually thought. Only she couldn’t for the life of her seem to remember many of these intelligent skills Harvey was exuding during the compounding while working with him back home. There continued to be “more than meets the eye” in regards to the good Doctor and it wasn’t making it any easier for her to push aside her feelings for him.

One moment she was having a particularly hard time splitting a molecule from a local mineral for a certain medication and it was driving her batty!

50539369037_dd6372f621_c.jpg

Harvey watched each failed attempt carefully and on the third he kindly suggested an alternative method, to which Maru was sure would be risky, but the confidence in his voice encouraged her to heed and so she obeyed. By some miracle, she succeeded instead of the mineral exploding.

“There you go,” Harvey smiled, patting her on the back.

50538500113_70c90e2313_c.jpg

His body was so close to hers that his cologne tickled her senses. It wasn’t what he normally wore - obviously - but it smelled so much more manly and alluring that it revved her heart up all the more. She closed her eyes for a moment, deeply, yet silently, inhaling the aroma; one edge of her lip turning up in pleasure.
    Harvey casually took notice. “You alright?”
    The blood instantly drained from the girl’s face as her eyes shot wide open. “Oh uh, yeah,” she saved, “I’m just so relieved we figured it out.” She pasted on a cheesy grin to be more convincing.
    Harvey nodded and simply said, “Me too.”

Often the two worked so hard in one day that they would take turns resting, or to grab a quick nap, while the other continued working on the current project.

50539369082_327bb6aa60_c.jpg

One day, while Maru napped, Penny came over to surprise Harvey with lunch and to express how much she missed him.

50539224526_a6495bed0e_c.jpg

“I miss you too,” he expressed. “Sorry this is taking up so much of my time.”
    “It’s okay,” she said, running a hand down his chest, loving his shirt. “It’s necessary. Don’t even worry about it.” They kissed again.
    Harvey then paused to lean back and gaze lovingly into her eyes. “You’re amazing, you know that?”
    Penny's cheeks turned bright red above her shy smile.
    “Thoughtfully bringing me lunch and being so understanding and supportive,” he went on. “I’ll make up for this time away from you, I promise.”
    “I know,” she smiled sweetly.

50539369112_1d296e5207_c.jpg

Maru cracked an eye open, overhearing, and felt a sinking in her stomach again as she witnessed them kiss once more. Just let it go, she ordered, closing the eye. Let it go...

And “let it go,” she incessantly tried to do, delving into chemistry again during one of her and Harvey's breaks from compounding and inventing.

50539370167_752883a14f_c.jpg

50539225551_be962d6c0a_c.jpg

There was one major mishap…

50539370242_979b4ebb9b_c.jpg

...and she couldn’t figure out if it was due to chemicals having slightly different properties in this world so she got thrown off, or the fact that she couldn’t take her mind off of Harvey no matter what she did. It was horribly frustrating.

After making sure her clothes were put out, she thought, I better grab a shower and clean myself up before Harvey sees me like this and demands he take a look at me. That’s so like him. She blushed with a chuckle. As much as her aching and remorseful heart yearned to be in that position, she chose to squash the desire. Penny was still her dear, lifelong friend and she felt bad having these kinds of thoughts about her man. I mean you DID give her permission to pursue him remember? Ugh! Penny knowing her feelings for Harvey before she did was proof of just how close they were and she never wanted to put a dent in that.

The two gal pals enjoyed a wonderful time out together the next day having lunch at the local bar and dancing with androids to the music. They couldn’t stop laughing at just about everything like they always did on fun outings together like that.

The day after, during another break, Maru found some scrap metal within the drawers of a worn down workbench and decided to try her hand at creating something.

50539225606_5064db238c_c.jpg

Ahh. This is SO my element, she pleasurably thought, feeling like she was back at home in the creative comfort of the basement again.

Hammering and torching, over and over again, the metals seemed to form together into the shape of a cow so Maru just rolled with it. This actually turned out pretty cute! she thought as she eyeballed her finished creation. It reminded her of Marnie’s well groomed cows she’d always see grazing in the pasture on her way over to pick up eggs for her mom.

50539370307_291cef459f_c.jpg

Mom...Dad...I miss you. I hope you can somehow know that Seb and I are okay.

Downstairs in the sun room, around the same time each day, Leah and Elliott “got dirty” while painting and sculpting. Elliott expressed that he always had an interest in learning to sculpt and when they found the tools and supplies to do it, Leah happily suggested that he try sculpting while she painted and, “we can be artistic together!” Both blushed, very much liking the idea. Being separated even for an hour felt unbearable, especially after becoming engaged.

50539369972_16ffa1f259_c.jpg

A block of clay that stood taller than he did wasn’t exactly what Elliott had in mind for his first project, but he’d chisel off a few blocks to use for starter projects.

When he kept continually producing cracks that would travel in all the wrong areas, he annoyingly called out, “Hey babe, can you help with me with this again?” Leah didn’t like to be interrupted while deep in painting, but she happily made an exception for her love, especially when he was exploring the arts.

50538501178_e6620beb1d_c.jpg

“See, you got this,” she finished with encouragement.
    “Oof, I think I’m getting too old to do projects like this,” he groaned, rubbing at his lower back and struggling to get up from squatting to stretch it.
    “You’re not old…”
    “Well I sure feel old being around all you youngins.'” He winked.
    “You just need to get out and get a little more physical to tone your muscles, what with sitting at your computer most of the day writing,” she smirked.
    Elliott chose to ignore her playful criticism and studied her hair instead. “You know, you look real cute with your hair all rolled up in a bun like that.”
    Leah blushed with a coy smile. How is it that he always found the perfect things to say to obliterate all the self-consciousness she felt within herself? “Okay I disagree because I feel like a mess,” she couldn’t help saying, “but...you’ll get rewarded for that later.”

50539225406_108f097680_c.jpg

“Oh I look forward to it.”
    “But for now, why don’t you come over and watch me paint while you give your back a break. This scene appeared in my dreams the other night and I wanna tell you all about it.”
    Forgetting that last part he answered, “With pleasure.”

Watching her paint was something he could do all day and not just because she is beautiful.

50538501128_9abe1112a3_c.jpg

To be continued... :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @emorrill,

tenor.gif
    Bravo, how you manage to pull your readers into the story and make them wonder what's going to happen next. I was spellbound through the whole chapter.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @emorrill,

tenor.gif
    Bravo, how you manage to pull your readers into the story and make them wonder what's going to happen next. I was spellbound through the whole chapter.

Awwwww. Thank you @Nikkei_Simmer <3

200.gif?cid=ecf05e470d69i12ntbawml7czlaku0sch5pcfot5xd9za6dj&rid=200.gif
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited October 2020
    Zoomie zoomie zoomie here's my Susan Wainwright makeover! She's a cute sim when you style her well, so I didn't change much. I think I tweaked her upper lip and nose a teeeeny bit, though.

G6CwhEj.png

gdMiqSD.png

yKsC1GO.png

EDIT: OOPS I MEANT SUSAN
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
    edited October 2020
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Katrina Lees (in game)
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    Ugh...the ugly pixellated squares that are supposed to pass for a shadow on her. Frustrating as heck. Anyways...gotta get a gaming computer one of these days.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Listen, Judy Bunch is an adorable lady who can be quite classy when you dress her up well! I love her. She's such a mom. :heart: If you hate her, I'll meet you in the parking lot.

Also gave the girl some fiery red hair because EA really looks poopy poop colors.

23RjTC8.png

x8vp3vT.png

VQw7qNU.png

A lot of my poses didn't work well with her, but that's fine. Please ignore her husband texting his MISTRESS PROBABLY THE SLEAZE.
    Lisaaaa Bunch! She was kind of a genetic mess, so hopefully she still looks like herself after my edits. :lol: I tried not to make them too too drastic.

dTzuOMB.png

gD2ylzw.png

AQDZcyU.png
    edited October 2020
    Also decided to make another sim. Yutaro Kawamura.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Ooooooooh...they like each other. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    Unlike your typical hikikomori Good ol' Yutaro decided to go for it.
    Screenshot-59.jpg
    I think Katrina's a pretty cute sim. :D
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    I think her and Yutaro would make a good couple. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    Of course though she is "hot-headed" so most of the time, Yutaro would probably have to keep her from lighting off.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited October 2020
    Just a quick pop in how easy it is to get lost here but uh awesomes out or they will be if I missed someone.

@sarabeth2984 I'm sorry for your loss dear.
    @emorrill oh poor shane really makes you think, Emily has done well but she should remember to mind her frustrations it's better to walk away then snap at that fragile state. Though at least he was able to be aware of what was going on even if he didn't make it obvious though that's just me being more interested in his recovery than her feelings lol. Very well written so that's why, nice work but I'm sure you knew that :smile:
    @Emily4331 also digging all your makeovers, not sure which one I like most.

Annnnnnd I don't have anything to post on this thread.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Darlene Bunch all grown up. :tongue: I was getting sick of normie hair colors. And was getting tired, hence the weird-ish outfit. :lol: I didn't change too much about her. After I gave her a little bit more of a jaw, everything just kind of fell into place. :lol: To me, she looks a little like Fairuza Balk. :3

wBG1Jsz.png

cQ4pmCe.png

Xlqr25e.png

SilZxFl.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Great start to chapter 10, I do not pity Maru at all
    but I understand she feels a bit jealous it is Penny and not her with Harvey.
    Maru might find someone else for her in the meantime hehe.
    I love how you write so ous readers feel the emotions the characters
    go through.
    I really cheer for Emily and Shane, she deeply cares for him.
    edited October 2020
    @Emily4331

Great makeover for Darlene, is that an HQ mod?
    cause the photos are so close up.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited October 2020
    @izecson Thanks. That still looks like some fun for a single sim for some time. I'll see whether there are... consequences :smiley: .

@Emily4331 Well, Sandi is a witch in my game (not even my fault) :wink: . And your Justine looked like a sweet person; not everyone has the abrasive neighbor in their head like I have from my game :lol: .
    And no, I don't say anything against Judy Bunch. She had always been a friend of the family, and she had a happy marriage in my game.
    More cool makeovers. The original Susan needs a tweak of her nose bridge depth, but other than that, she's quite lovely. Your Darlene looks great. I never bothered with editing her older sister (aside from the eyes), given she didn't win the lottery with her trait picks. She's living rich and alone with her cat after a long criminal career, so I can't even tell whether she's still recognizable.

@emorrill Transitions! There we have the budding salvation story. Looks as if everyone were on track. Looking forward to seeing how it proceeds.

_________________________________________________________________________________
    Alistair congratulated himself that he had noticed that swimming across the lake would shave 200 yards off the way to the park. As an added benefit, little Elisa could learn water-breathing, which should be a valuable skill for her future survival in the swamps.
    9XdrvTJ.jpg
    When you try for a "pretty-boy" sim...
    Charles_Bronson_-_1966.JPG
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    ...and end up with Charles Bronson... :neutral: ~shrug~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    When you try for a "pretty-boy" sim...
    Charles_Bronson_-_1966.JPG
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    ...and end up with Charles Bronson... :neutral: ~shrug~

:love:
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    edited October 2020
    So,

I decided to create a household with supernaturals, because it's almost Halloween -- and I thought it'd be fun :)

Both girls are living their best life in Bridgeport. It is Fall/ Autumn, the spookiest time of year :s

Eva is a practicing, evil witch with intent on zombifying as many sims as possible. She is also interested in the culinary arts and has a green thumb. She is irresistible to most and uses her dazzling, over the top look to lure men in. She has absolutely no shame in letting anyone and everyone know she is a boss witch and will use it to her advantage whenever possible :)

Here she is in a dazzling purple gown, on one of her normal nights, out on the town.

OkTrF2a.jpg

Then there is Regan. She's a bit more reserved, with a more homely quality. She has a fit body naturally but has very little interest in vanity and looks. She has dreams of becoming the first werewolf astronaut in space. It's proven harder for her to find any sort of romantic connection or love do to being un-flirty and trying harder than ever to hide her beast sided tendencies...

tZKoj58.jpg

So far, it's been fun and interesting to play these two -- looking forward to seeing what comes next! Tonight is Spooky Day and they plan to have a fall feast with some friends and acquaintances in their small-ish, although lavishly decorated apartment!
    F8wHsKZ.png
    edited October 2020
    I think my second attempt at a "pretty boy" sim went a bit better.
    Screenshot-71.jpg
    Screenshot-74.jpg
    Thank you, photo-bombing horse.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Does he cute
    B8rrQK.jpg
    B8rBz6.jpg

Slain's face
    B8rWFA.jpg
    B8r2od.jpg
    B8rgdH.jpg
    B8rcee.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Just saying hi to everybody I hit awesome on you all and will be sure didnt miss any previous pages later I have to mow grass and rake and bag leaves

@Emily4331 I swear to you I hit awesome on every makeover of yours but Judy Bunch,it has nothing to do with you only a long standing rivalry since the start of this thread.She would always bug my sim point and laugh and photobomb great moment pics with me and Betty Simovitch then stand there talking with her troll voice and ogre laugh.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

@s33man Eva haz such a perfect sim witch look attractive yet really devious looking like she has bodies buried in her crawlspace.

@emorrill Great story my soul sister from another momma and so cute your daughter writes simmy stories

@Nikkei_Simmer Rumor has it Katrina has never missed leg day at the gym :o

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you! :3

@Silverofdreams30 Some of my earlier makeovers I had my HQ mod in, but I wanted longer play time with less of a memory crash likelihood, so I took it out for the more recent ones. Susan Wainwright and all sims after her are non-HQ mod.

@Turjan Ahaha! What are the odds! :lol: I can't imagine Justine Keaton being abrasive with how sweet she looks. :lol: Then again, I haven't actually played in SV in a longggg time. :grimace:

Judy is the town mom! I think she's precious. Yep, her nose bridge depth was one of the things I changed on Susan. :lol: Because ooof EA did that girl dirty. :lol: Living rich and alone with her cat? My dream future. :lol:

Alistair's strength really on display there. Swimming through a freaking ocean with one arm and being weighed down by a toddler? What a dream :love:

@s33man Eva looks perfectly evil! The dynamic should be fun. :3

@Nikkei_Simmer The horse disagrees. :tongue:

@CravenLestat Ahahaha! Judy in your game just a couple of purse attacks away from being Mrs. Crumplebunch. :tongue:
    @Emily4331 Still speechless by your makeovers (in a very good way. :blush: ) So I'll try to express what I think with each one the best I can. :p
    Beautiful job on Susan Wainwright. She looks stunning! :star:
    Love what you did with Judy as well, keeping true to her motherly look, but stylin' her up! :) I feel like she gets a lot of hate for all the wrong reasons so great job. 🙌
    You know, I made over YA Lisa Bunch once and thought she was very pretty! It surprised me too. Your edits have made her all the more gorgeous! :star:
    Wow to Darlene's beauty as well! 🤩

@Nikkei_Simmer Katrina is indeed a pretty sim, great job on her. :) (Sorry about those dreaded pixels. I hope you can get your dream computer someday soon. :star: )
    Cute flirty pics between Katrina and Yutaro. :blush:
    LOL! Your 1st pretty boy attempt wasn't that bad. ;) Lol at the horse photobombing second pretty boy attempt pics! :lol:

@RedDestiny92
    Emily has done well but she should remember to mind her frustrations it's better to walk away then snap at that fragile state.
    ^True, but Shane's feeling a little better, on the downhill from the peak so she felt confident enough to approach him in that moment about how he really can't keep on treating others ugly even when he feels so nasty. She just has a certain way with him to where he feels like he can't argue with her (even when he's in the deepest of pits as we've seen in a previous chapter). ;) Don't worry, I'm still keeping his feelings very much in mind too. <3
    Thank you for reading and for the compliment. :) I'm really developing a deep love for all of these characters.

@Silverofdreams30 Yeah Maru is struggling with her stupidity. :lol: But learning a big lesson from it.
    Who do you think she might end up with? :smirk:
    I love how you write so ous readers feel the emotions the characters go through.
    ^Thank you. <3 It's ever my goal. :)
    #TeamEmilyandShane right? :mrgreen: She does care for him deeply and maybe he does too, he just doesn't know it yet. :p

@Turjan Thank you my friend. :) Glad you enjoyed reading it!

@s33man Welcome. :) Enjoyed your post.

@CravenLestat
    emorrill Great story my soul sister from another momma and so cute your daughter writes simmy stories
    ^Awwwww. <3 Thanks buddy. Yes, I am one proud momma. :blush:
    I feel ya on the raking leaves... Major UGH!!! :confounded:
  • Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    So the quadruplets aged up and i made Geos Imaginary friend Cuddles real i plan on getting those 2 married i also gave them all makeovers including cuddles only custom content i got was their hair i plan on getting outfits but idk!! anyway here they is!!

Geo
    M73OQtN.png

Grey
    wGIxtq4.png

Ghea
    mEf6Bmi.png

Genetrix
    iNQDS9b.png

Cuddles
    haPz5Ab.png

They may not be the best xD i sorta suck at designing sims lmao and sorry for the bad quality its the best i can run with 7 sims n 2 plumbots in my house!!
    @emorrill

I have no clue who Maru will end up with,
    but I hope she finds someone for her.
    Yup, I think Emily / Shane could be a nice couple once he's better.

@Emily4331

I see :)

" It takes two"

Chapter 10

This is a few month's time-hop ahead.

l9BE1PZ.jpg

Jayden and Dani moved to a home, their very own home, Jaydens family is rich so he has
    the money. Dani does not care about money, she loves him for the person he is.

CkYQrjf.jpg

" I can not believe the house had a hotub, this is so relaxing" Dani said as she and Jayden
    had a bath in the nice summer weather.

Jayden smiled, " Its a luxury we can take advantage of", He himself did not really care about
    money either, but his family had always wanted him to succeed so he always had pressure to do his very best.

ySw1Bhl.jpg

He leaned back a bit " Ahhh, this is heaven"

q7vBmRg.jpg

Dani moved closer " So I think cuddling me should be heaven"

rDhjL8R.jpg

Jayden smiled " of course darling, it always is"

JHFhoKp.jpg

NYSmy3N.jpg

" mmmm", Dani sighed as they kissed sweetly.

zhsVkvJ.jpg

" So lovely," they both said at the same time.

wRbsm4q.jpg

vAYmAVz.jpg

FDjlw1h.jpg

And later they did woohoo in the tub.

E3RjPus.jpg

An hour or so later Dani was seen typing fiercely on her computer, she got an idea for
    the book she is writing.

T0TJIsj.jpg

Jayden had a bite to eat

RaWddwp.jpg

tVRBrIJ.jpg

And also practiced one of his many talents.

All for now

• thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    Hi everyone. It's been a long time and I don't have the energy to mess with screenshots. I just wanted to say hi and continue to browse and see what everyone is up to.

I was going strong in the game during the spring time, and I thought with the pandemic shutdown I would play more, but I didn't for some reason. And then hockey season got going again and my team made it all the way to the final (but lost :( ), so I was too busy watching sports to play. But now it's getting cold and all the sports are ending so I'm back to sims and slowly, slowly updating my stupid blog.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I finally got to have a good sleep last night so am feeling more productive today - hopefully.

I usually read comments made here when I'm using my tablet and supposed to be sleeping. Yesterday I was up at 4 am and was a mess all day but I did remember that a few people have mentioned me in their comments and I hadn't responded so this morning I decided to try to do that. As most of the comments I get don't seem to notify me it's been difficult to go back and find them all, but I've found a few and responded here. I apologise to those of you who didn't get a response here as I did enjoy your comments when I read them.

I try to avoid typing with my tablet as I make so many mistakes and it auto corrects so many things to make them incorrect and I don't always notice. I do spend ages going back to check and try to fix all of the typos but I always seem to miss a few. However, when I'm reading on my tablet I do manage to give out Awesomes and Likes so, even if I don't mention you in a post, your are not totally missing out as you would have got a like or awesome from me if I saw your post.

Yesterday I did get most of the editing completed for my final Isla Paradiso Bunch video. I hope to finish it off today and get it onto YouTube.

I've been enjoying playing with my Isla Paradiso Bunch families in their now massively huge household. I don't dare make one more imaginary friend real before splitting them up.

Apart from completing the video, today I plan to move Judy and her children and their imaginary friends made real to a new world. They will still be connected to the household in Dragon Valley as I'll make it a multi world game just like my Big Game is.

Another thing I did last night before I turned the computer off is try to fix Ruth. I reduced the size of her chin. She looks much better now but I'm not totally convinced I've got her quite right. Actually, I just had another look as she's still pretty bad. I'll have another go with her before I post any more pictures of her here.

I've never named a sim Ruth before and somehow that name doesn't seem very sim like to me but I'll get used to it. I have difficulty coming up with names most of the time and when I was trying to think up a name starting with R that's the only one that popped into my head.

Over the past few days my computing time has been interrupted by wild thunder and lightning storms. I like to unplug my PC from the mains power during those storms just in case it gets fried. It's Spring here now and we've had a very dry October so far but I think we got the usual month's rainfall in one day this week. My garden really needs it too. I hope we don't get floods, but we are expecting a similar season to the one we had back in 2011 when we had massive flooding. Fortunately my house is high up on a hill and I look down over the rest of the city so I shouldn't get flooded but will probably be cut off if it does flood badly. Hopefully it will all be good though and we don't get that much of a drenching this year.

@emorrill I did notice you and that's why I posted that close up of Oyon. But, later @CravenLestat posted a pic of her too and his pic looked so much nicer than mine I took mine down. I haven't played her game for a few days now but I must say I've been enjoying playing with her and I was thinking she is in danger of becoming one of my favourite sims to play with.

Your daughter did a lovely job of her story. Congratulations to both of you.

@Brandontaylor I have been busy but disorganised so not a lot is getting achieved.

When you are moving you have other priorities and it can take quite a while before you can settle down to life as usual again and because of the changed environment you new life as usual might not be quite the same as it was previously. I do hope you are able to get back into watching the videos and enjoying them.

@saraheth2984 I'm sorry your family was affected so badly by this dreadful virus.

@Turjan thank you. I like Penny too. Problem is I added a copy of her to my Isla Paradiso Bunch save. Fortunately she's a townie in that save though because I later realised I already have a Penny in the IP Bunch household. Their Penny is an alien child.

I am so grateful to myself every time I need to build a dive lot as I can never remember how to do it and have to watch my tutorial step by step to do it. It took me days to make that tutorial but it saves me hours of frustration each time I want to add a dive lot to a world. Luckily when I was working full time I was often required to write step by step instructions for users of computer programs so I was accustomed to doing clear step by step instructions.

@bekkasan I love your posts. Your pictures are always so stunning and your games are so well thought out. When I see your posts I just have to see the images to know who posted them. They are so uniquely done.

@Emily4331 I've been enjoying your makeovers. You do a wonderful job with them. I was delighted to see you gave a special mention to Judy Bunch. Whenever I play in her world I try to make sure she has one more baby so she can achieve her Lifetime Wish even if I'm not playing her or her household.

That's it from me for now. I'm going to try to get my video editing finished now and maybe move Judy and her family to a new world after the video is done. I still haven't decided which world.

Happy Simming.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top