Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I just remembered the first time someone visits your island they have to do it via Dodo code.

My code is 8561K

Thank you for the roses! I bought some seeds in your shop too. It's raining on my island so they'll hopefully spread. And now I have a vaulting pole and ladder so I can explore the rest of DevilFalls!

Yay, enjoy! I'm glad to finally be able to repay a fraction of the kindness you've shown me. I knew I kept those roses for a reason. :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited October 2020
    I had the best title screen on DevilFalls today.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

ialways wonder why he keeps falling over board. hes the klutziest bird i 've ever seen. i do like him just can't help wondering.
    yes! i gave spike a mountain bike and he gave me his photo. yes is because that what the game says in happy moments.
    i guess knowing the villager style helps. zucker was wearing a kimono so i gave him a kimono stand. and got zuckers photo. hes a little bit newwr villager wise so i thought it wouldn't happen yet.
    i got goldies photo today. not sure thats 9 or 10 cause may or may not have sharis
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    i got goldies photo today. not sure thats 9 or 10 cause may or may not have sharis

I'm still on 2, Clay and Rosie haha but I haven't played much this week. I'm back to work now so that's really cutting into my game time lol!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I got my first (and only, so far!) photo a couple of weeks ago - I was quite ridiculously pleased to get it, particularly as it was from my favourite villager, Barold :D No idea how long it takes to build up enough friendship points to get a photo though so I'll keep plugging away with the gift-giving. I gave Diana an expensive, handmade-by-me mermaid bed; she gave me a urinal :|
    I got my first (and only, so far!) photo a couple of weeks ago - I was quite ridiculously pleased to get it, particularly as it was from my favourite villager, Barold :D No idea how long it takes to build up enough friendship points to get a photo though so I'll keep plugging away with the gift-giving. I gave Diana an expensive, handmade-by-me mermaid bed; she gave me a urinal :|

Lol Diana!!! And yeah not sure how long it takes. I'm told it takes about 2 months of constant giving to get a second photo from the same villager, not sure if that means 2 months to get the first one too. I often skip a few days-1 week of playing and I'm not sure if that affects things.. like do friendship points drop when I don't log in, etc? Anyone know.

I'm still on 2, Clay and Rosie haha but I haven't played much this week. I'm back to work now so that's really cutting into my game time lol!

i wondered where you went as far as i know cause i haven't read the thread the last few days you just went poof. i didn't know you had a job. ha ha.
    I may need help transferring stuff to Amelie again tomorrow. I want to start looking for the next 3 villagers, but I need to get the nmt from my other island.
    Olivia is at my campsite and she’s one of my dreamies, but I don’t have anyone I want to kick out right now. :(

i wondered where you went as far as i know cause i haven't read the thread the last few days you just went poof. i didn't know you had a job. ha ha.

Haha, yep, single parent here so having a job is kinda a necessity lol, but I've been out of work for a long time cuz of the pandemic so had some more play time. Now I'm back at work though.
    I may need help transferring stuff to Amelie again tomorrow. I want to start looking for the next 3 villagers, but I need to get the nmt from my other island.

I can set up for you if you want!

Thank you! Let me know when you're available. I'm trying to get Olivia to move in and replace Vivian, so I'll be playing most of the day

Haha, yep, single parent here so having a job is kinda a necessity lol, but I've been out of work for a long time cuz of the pandemic so had some more play time. Now I'm back at work though.

thats great. cause i work in a indoor only restraunt so still off.
    edited October 2020

Thank you! Let me know when you're available. I'm trying to get Olivia to move in and replace Vivian, so I'll be playing most of the day

@SeashoreLivia Open :) Dodo is B7JNG And good luck with Olivia!

edited October 2020

@SeashoreLivia Open :) Dodo is B7JNG And good luck with Olivia!

@SeashoreLivia, just noticed I have a connection error. I have no idea if you've been or not yet but getting a new dodocode in case haha 8YFHL

Congrats! Who is she kicking out?

Vivian, even though I didn't want her to leave. Vivian and Willow were my 2 snooty villagers and I didn't want to have 3 of them. I would've let Willow move, but I don't have her photo yet.

Vivian, even though I didn't want her to leave. Vivian and Willow were my 2 snooty villagers and I didn't want to have 3 of them. I would've let Willow move, but I don't have her photo yet.

I used to have Vivian. I liked her a lot but eventually she had to move out for me too as I wanted someone else more.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Chrissy asked to move out. I agreed and Zucker is moving in tomorrow. I need needed a lazy villager.

I got Alice's photo today. She moved in on August 28 so it took about 2 months of daily presents.
    Chrissy asked to move out. I agreed and Zucker is moving in tomorrow. I need needed a lazy villager.

I got Alice's photo today. She moved in on August 28 so it took about 2 months of daily presents.

i have zucker.
    I'm looking for Winnie, Olive, and Cole for my 3 villagers on DevilFalls. I finally found Winnie after 50 tickets!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top