Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shaymantha's showcase

Comments

• ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    Aww thank you @rosemow though i can't take the credit for the skeleton as i downloaded her on the gallery. :smile: Yeah i love how scary looking he turned out too the red eyes were just perfect for him! ;) I could write a book on my pirate series at this rate but think i'll leave that to others and stick to my builds lol :joy:
    edited November 2020
    My next showcase is my Base Game Pirate Ship (as named on my gallery) built for the same friend i built the Base Game House for. It's actual name is The Water Dragon and is the ship belonging to the Aponte's. Sadly there is no brig it's been turned into a mini gym as requested by my friend since i couldn't find anything to make it with out of the base game pack (this was before the patch that came out for editing windows otherwise there was 1 i could have used for the brig :(:D ). It is the first build which i featured NoCC art in created by @takissis her showcase is here.

Base Game Pirate Ship

4XWGQRq.png
    The outside areas

HptwuBa.png
    3oDsD9v.png
    RmPpukP.png
    ttVUj9f.png
    72RNrxs.png
    RVxISXG.png
    DxhRrMM.png
    OKP3S4X.png
    EhoLpZr.png
    75JvdLf.png
    itQgzq1.png
    mbGBkej.png
    ZIyMtwE.png
    3Iu0Jt9.png
    axBQxHH.png
    OCFtgDp.png
    FXcnG9H.png
    BkgSKOa.png
    Under the decks

hIFq5F6.png
    VPqs1rA.png
    xd1ysW8.png
    s0Q3lTE.png
    qkBUyie.png
    BsyqvI0.png
    asn3VaL.png
    zfPEeS4.png
    StDClzR.png
    9CVqceA.png
    31Wo69Z.png
    gLmZqp6.png
    Pocueeq.png
    0BGhj50.png
    2xVOFNX.png
    UtPg5BV.png
    RFAmfle.png
    E8OCols.png
    G5Yly6l.png
    vg8o9eS.png
    iCH8Ejy.png
    qTm5DuT.png
    Rt4Kgt7.png
    yYJRMrP.png
    5OJItDR.png
    dWqGGEn.png
    bidtWHR.png
    L8w2cnB.png
    7qsUGME.png
    zryAJyB.png
    FZHWyeZ.png
    1pfPEnu.png
    VIVULPj.png
    krbQDW3.png
    1UBeLKW.png
    OozbciG.png
    bKXuiAY.png
    LhvdHCG.png
    NWGR9BP.png
    jwEILQf.png
    Z9E3Kx1.png
    7LZmh5N.png
    8jO3hjn.png
    2nd Basement
    the bedrooms all with ensuite

BfGuZ7E.png
    7UnwLwT.png
    AsALDnp.png
    XKqNJMW.png
    JGjynBp.png
    PUeILXb.png
    Mcvs5Ep.png
    BGRf7vA.png
    Y2GfsqP.png
    CcHf4xF.png
    sWfiMot.png
    Av3EmwK.png
    e4QxZPq.png
    c0sbrcQ.png
    10Z9mn9.png
    rT8unzq.png
    3rqULDP.png
    kVkDm5V.png
    HoPTcpN.png
    pp46wHL.png
    kFfFCFN.png
    ECGyWKg.png
    01YKurr.png

That's this build concluded take care and happy simming to all :smile:

Post edited by Shaymantha on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Base Game Pirate Ship is a very lovely ship build! :) The dragon at the ship’s head is very creatively great! Very lovely design of every area! The great outdoors dining and bar land area, the lovely island for sims to travel to, the very nice deck areas, and the furnishing of the areas under the deck is very beautifully done in a very detailed way! It is very great that it is just base game! The bedroom colours are very beautiful! Very lovely music room! The musical wall art, grand piano to play,notes floor tiles and the instruments in the corner nooks are lovely! Very nice sofa seating to enjoy listening to music. The open plan kitchen and dining area is lovely! Very pretty blue colour scheme! Very nice wall tiling. The gym room is great! Very nice red colours and sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit.
    Each area of the ship is very nice! :)
    edited October 2020
    Thank you for your lovely compliments and support dear @rosemow. :smile: This was a very hard but fun build as i find it more challenging to build using base game only since i love to use everything at my disposal! :joy: The dragon was my favourite out of all the things i could use for the figurehead so i'm really pleased you like it as well as my friend loving it too. :smiley: It's also thanks to this build that i found the debug items like the seaweed ect since i couldn't use the alien plants from the Get to Work pack to look like a coral reef! As a builder i'm always finding new ways of developing my skills and learning new tricks and tips along the way, so builds like this one where i have limitations benefit me too as well as giving something to others to have and be able to use without the disappointment of not being able to use it due to not having 1 or more of the packs used to make it. :smile:
    You’re welcome :) It is great that we are always discovering new items or ways of using items in the game! Doing base game only builds helps us to discover many new things and use items that we may not have used for a while :)
    So very true @rosemow that and we find items we never knew existed too :wink:
    edited October 2020
    Here we have the rest of my pirate sims consisting of 2 crews forming the original lineup of the Zarate Pirate members. 1st is the flagship crew of The Howling Sea Gargoyle's commanded by Captain Erwin Zarate. The 2nd crew Commanded by Captain Eli. Also the Zarate Pirates aren't just known for plundering on the twin sister ships but also their unique crew of vampires,spellcasters and even a few aliens so they not your usual monsters and bandits at sea!

After the rescue of the Zarate brothers Erwin and Eli start to form their own crews. Throwing a party to celebrate their freedom Erwin also proposes to Nyla giving them even more reason to celebrate but it's not like pirates need a reason to party anyway! :joy: Miguel, Marie, Ryos, Aster and new spellcaster friends Taylor and Scarlett decide to join and form Erwins crew. Eli gets joined by Dravyn, Ingrid, Noi and another new friend Malik Olson a fellow vampire. The Knowledge that Ryos, Aster and Noi are aliens got found out during the rescue too of which they agree to stay with the brothers who go their separate ways for a short while so Eli can find more crew members. A little over a year later Eli returns for Erwin and Nyla's wedding but still no more new crew members! After the wedding Ryos and Aster join Miguel to go have his own ship built while Marie, Scarlett and Taylor join Eli and his crew to give the newlyweds some space. While sailing the seas Eli and crew get ambushed by the Aponte's and Eli is recaptured along with Marie and Ingrid! They are then locked in the brig by Gianni's new crew members the Livingston triplets Russell, Shay and Marcie who are spellcasters. Shay and Marie become fast friends despite the fact that Marie reminds Shay of her old bff (Miguel) who she met when they was teens and not seen since his disappearance a couple of years ago. She never speaks of him either due to still being hurt from this. (he left with no time to tell Shay that he had to leave and never got chance to get back to her). Eli takes a shine to Shay and they start dating much to jealous Marci's dismay as she rather likes Eli too. The rest of Eli's crew who managed to escape being captured went to alert Erwin and Miguel what's happened and they form a plan to rescue them. Miguel led the rescue this time as Captain of his own ship the Pantera Saqueadora and Erwin following him with his crew and ship plus the rest of Eli's crew on the other twin ship. During the rescue Miguel Bumps into Eli and his new gf Shay his shock was an understatement when he realised it was his bff Shay! Eventually the Aponte's are vanquished by Miguel and co including Shay and her siblings. The Aponte's ship is sunk by the Pantera and they never saw what happened to Gianni and Beatie they are assumed to have escaped or maybe drowned. Shay and her siblings joined Eli's crew and found out their long lost cousin Taylor is now part of Erwins crew. A year later Eli and Shay split because Eli doesn't like how close Shay and Miguel are despite them just being friends and enjoying catching up now that they have been reunited. Eli ends up with Marcie instead so Shay decides to join Miguel on his ship and eventually they end up married in the future. Marie joins her brother too along with her bf Dravyn and Taylor. Russell (Shay's brother) gets together with Scarlett and joins Erwins crew along with Ryos and Aster. Also Malik, Ingrid and Noi join Eli's crew forming the new lineup of the Zarate Pirates and now also the Alliance with the Laguna Pirates. That's my saved game story to date hope you enjoyed it! :blush:

Now enough of me rambling i better present the crews as they started off :joy: and here they are. Some of them got the same outfit for different categories so i've just shown their different outfits. Also the aliens have the same outfits in and out of disguise too.

NvJxNpH.jpg
    xlBzFC9.png

Marie's outfits
    HGXE1Hq.png
    Miguel's outfits
    l1yBOy7.png
    Taylor's outfits
    lozbn1Y.png
    Ryos outfits
    prKEvMg.png
    Nyla's outfits
    Su9nAqq.png
    Scarlett's outfits
    m5akxdz.png
    Aster's outfits
    TNEqqQr.png

5vqMykI.png
    uYjcE4e.png

Marcie's outfits
    CqNVE7V.png
    Malik's outfits
    jmLIxDK.png
    Russell's outfits
    CIRWPYN.png
    Ingrid's outfits
    r5FpYWe.png
    Shay's outfits
    rDdiS13.png
    Noi's outfits
    VNHIYpy.png
    Dravyn's outfits
    11yWbKU.png

That concludes all my pirates to date now, take care all and happy simming! :smiley:
    The first and second crews of the Zarate Pirates are great pirate sims! :) It is very nice that some are aliens and some are spellcasters. Their outfits and the colors are very nice.
    Thank you very much for popping by and nice words on my pirates @rosemow much appreciated. Pleased to hear that they are liked too. :smiley: I love playing occults and i wanted a mix of them bringing equality and diversity into my game play. ;) I love their outfits too just need to get more packs then i can give them a full wardrobe lol. <3
    Me too @rosemow also my birthday coming up soon so we'll see :smiley:
    edited October 2020
    Last household that i have on my gallery so far was created for a "bit of fun" for a challenge by my friend @Allie281260. It was to make a fantasy partner to live with our simselves. :joy: It's no secret to those who know me on how much i like Tom Hiddleston even my partner knows how much i adore him lol. So i made well tried to make him. I had fun doing the challenge but at the same time i felt bad and all i could say was poor Tom as i felt i was doing him some injustice! :bawling::D I made him a spell caster especially for the mischief category and based his hairstyle and outfit on his character Loki from the Avengers (yes i'm a big Marvel fan too hehe). I gave us a fantasy son and named him Loki lol. Hope i not done too bad on the guy and here we are :smiley:

8dmzmt6.png
    y9h4uEY.png
    9oFAiRU.png
    ig4ehdO.png

Please enjoy :blush:
    Your simversion of Tom Hiddleston is handsome :) You have reflected him very well as a sim! He looks just like his character Loki!
    Your son Loki is very sweet!
    Thank you for your kind words on my simversions @rosemow <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

WOW I love your pirate crew and the story! <3

Hiddleston household looks awesome as well! <3
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hi @Shaymantha I didn't know that your save game had such a convoluted plot. Now that you've laid out this lore, maybe you should try storytelling next too!

The Aponte Pirates (I swear I thought it said family before. I was even humming their name to the tune of Addam's Family) sets the perfect backdrop for generations of Pirate Vampires vs Pirate Spellcasters vs Pirates Alien . Gianni looks terrifying and Beatrice is such a skinny legend. LOL! Their Base Game pirate house is lovely and its interiors would not come amiss in Edward's manor. As I told you before, I was a big skeptic of base game builds; guess I'm proven wrong yet again. For such a huge cast, you've done well characterizing their looks. Not only through signature color outfits but to their overall clothing preference. Now, the Hiddleston household I've already met. I know them all too well since Shay was the base for Sammy in my unLoved game. :)
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
    edited October 2020
    Thank you both so much @AIRIS6962 & @orenjiAi for giving your support and kind words on my creations much appreciated. :smile:

Glad you like my pirates and their story well kind of story Airis6962 even though i'm not the best at stories when actually writing them out no matter how good it seems in my head. :joy: Plus the story was kind of made up as i went along following their whims too. Pleased my Hiddleston family loved also. That means a lot as i not confident making sims of actual people and i prefer building to sim making. :smiley:

Kev thanks for idea but i think i'll leave storytelling to you lol! Though if you wanna pick up my pirates as a story to tell you're more than welcome to just let me know. ;) Lol @ Gianni looks terrifying & Beatrice is such a skinny legend! Also I'll never see or hear The Addams Family tune the same now nor my beloved sim characters so thanks for that! :joy: What can i say i wanted to make him look really mean and evil glad i got that down at least makes up for my poor "fanfiction" type storytelling! As for base game stuff yeah it keeps surprising me too so at least your not alone with that hahaha. Huge cast indeed don't know why i made so many lols as it all started as a random idea! Glad you think i did well on their wardrobes ect now i can say i've had enough of styling to last me a lifetime plus doing my new style of household presentation is a lot of hard work but i can't help it! At least builds are just straight up screenshots no editing needed thank god. :D As for the Hiddleston's yeah we won't speak of what you did to my Tom! :bawling:
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,647 Member
    The Hiddlesten family is really awesome! Always really interesting how your fantasy partner works out with your simself! :)

The pirates and the family story behind them is really awesome as well! :)

Keep up the great work my inspirational friend! :)
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,647 Member
    No idea who Tom Hiddleston is, but you created a very nice looking family. :)

Never thought I'd say this, but that's a great looking bunch o' pirates you created! :p

Very well done, hope you keep up the great work! :)
    edited October 2020
    Thanks for popping by @luvdasims55 my friend and giving your support and nice comments on my beloved pirates as well as my Hiddleston family. :smiley: I will indeed keep up the work and may make some more villains for my pirate series yet as there's only 2 really and that's not enough lol! :joy: Tom Hiddleston is an English actor and best known for playing a character called Loki God of Mischief (Thor God of Thunder's step bro) in the Avengers movies. ;) This is him out of costume
    EhzkGTD.jpg
    this is him in his Loki character costume
    lBa0l34.jpg?1
    Also some Loki and Thor moments <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1dKbVnNE1Q
  • QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    Shaymantha wrote: »
    I know we can't have bands in S4 like we had in sims 3 but it still not stop me making one! :joy: This is my band named Tickled pink an all girl punk rock band. I've created a new save to play around with using a slightly adapted version of my party park thank you build.

My gallery friend #12mich06 set a challenge in support of breast cancer awareness of which i entered with my sim Kacie and was inspired to make the rest of her band members. Here we have Phoebe, Irene and Natalia with Kacie. The First letter from each of their first names spell pink and yes this was deliberate!
    kDRMbem.png
    b4yLluK.png
    hAMA3Mr.png
    z15L0qW.png
    GqrvlhH.png
    wdqxPXv.png
    XAuLmX9.png
    6kqyhQI.png
    4asFSlv.png

Also here's a few screenshots of them in action :smiley:
    xXkC8VY.png
    4lJ2Er2.png
    htpUPDt.png
    SL3o1DO.png

They are on my gallery for download if you would like to add these lovely ladies to your collection, hope you guys enjoy and take care! <3

I love the photos, especially the onstage ones!! :)<3
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
    edited October 2020
    Awww thanks @QueenEbony1113 <3 i also have a playable drums mod now too, it's not great but better than nothing lol :joy:
  • QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    Sure thing! <3 OMG @Shaymantha can you link the mod to me please? I'm interested in it! I do have a drum kit in my game (CC) but it's for poses/screenshots only.
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild