Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone want a Free Expansion Pack?

Symb10sisSymb10sis Posts: 93 Member
edited January 2020 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hello all!

I am in the odd position of having a $5 credit on my Steam account which expires in 2 days. There's nothing I currently want on Steam.

However - and I'm glad I thought of this - all Sims 3 Expansions are only $5 on there.

I already own all of them, so rather than let this credit expire, I'd much rather Gift an Expansion to someone.

You have to have a Steam account, but that doesn't mean that your Sims 3 game has to be on Steam. You can get a code from within Steam to redeem on Origin instead.

I don't know what other criteria to set though, lol. If anyone feels up to making me a good Sims 3 Emma Roberts using one of Navetsea's skins, I'd not only give them the expansion, I'd be their best friend forever... :heart:

So, yeah. One free Expansion to whomever can prove to me that they deserve it...somehow. I dunno. Maybe dance a little jig or something :)

I'm gonna need help doing this again here sometime in the next month or so when I have time (sorry that I missed the Holidays), so help and guidance on Gifting in general would be helpful and greatly appreciated! You see, I also have a pretty giant stash of SimPoints laying around and already own the entire Store (yup, every flipper, bucket and CAS-breaking scarf). So I hope to be able to Gift those away someday soon to people who love the game, actively play it and need the Points!

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited to add: If you want this, please be sure to either post or PM me your Steam ID before the 2nd! I'll be on here tonight (the 31st and part of the 1st), but not again until then and I don't want it to be too late and not know where to send the purchase!
Post edited by Symb10sis on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top