Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like to torture the Landgraabs in your game?

I know I always do....I guess it's because they are snobby. In one save I turned Nancy into a vampire, and in another, I bulldozed their mansion and made everyone live in a 6x8 shack, complete with outdoor plumbing.

What sorts of things do you do to the Landgraabs?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No I don’t
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    I often make them have more children, which I guess you could qualify as torture depending on who you might ask...
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Never thought of doing that, sounds like fun. I usually torment Don Lothario.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2020
    I can’t bring myself to do anything bad to any of the sims in my game. I must be boring. I just want it to be nicer world for them than the one we have. :D
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I give them makeovers for better hair styles and clothing, but other than that I pretty much ignore them except occasionally my Sims will befriend Geoffrey because he's the nicest of the bunch. MCCC tends to give Nancy some extra kids though. >:)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I have never bothered with the Landgrabs, but Mr. Landgrab apparently knows one of my sims and came to her house o visit her and ask her in person whether he should have a baby or not. I said go for it, because why not? :lol:
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Not really. I think the worst thing I’ve done to them is steal Geoffrey from Nancy to get their money lol.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Yes my sim killed them off one by one by starvation in the sulani heat. I don’t know if I’m allowed to go into what he did. No mods were used just vanilla gameplay but each one was a slow death. They were 3rd and 4 generation landgraabs and it was in revenge which again I don’t know if I can go into without getting a possible ban or warning. He is a very complex sim with a detailed back story who I have discussed on here previously.
    When I first started playing I used to like to lock mine in a small room with no windows and doors and see how long they lived.

Are the Landgraabs evil, should I do that to them?
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited October 2020
    I killed Nancy, she was such a nuisance to always appear anywhere my Sims went
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    When I first started playing I used to like to lock mine in a small room with no windows and doors and see how long they lived.

They are meant to be and I did that all the time in sims 1. That morbid gameplay still hasn’t left me and I get a warped satisfaction from killing off my sims from time to time.
    netney52 wrote: »

They are meant to be and I did that all the time in sims 1. That morbid gameplay still hasn’t left me and I get a warped satisfaction from killing off my sims from time to time.

Like if you had a bad day - take it out on the Sims - no harm, no fowl. ;)
    netney52 wrote: »

Like if you had a bad day - take it out on the Sims - no harm, no fowl. ;)

Yes I agree completely
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I can't bring myself to kill any Sims, I would feel bad. But I have no problems with making their lives a bit inconvenient :smile:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Goodness no! They’re actually quite nice in my game.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    I have never killed any sim, though I have deleted a few from existence.
    The Landgraabs in the sims 4 seem to have been very bad to Johnny Zest which I take it he was their first child so, I moved them to Johnny's trailer and Johnny to the Landgraab mansion. I left Malcolm in the mansion too as I reckoned he would have been a child or very young teen when all this happened. Oh and I also took their money away. Now Johnny is having a great life!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    On the contrary, almost every sim in my game is descended from Malcolm Landgraab! However the Landgraab name is hanging by a thread.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Omaira wrote: »
    I have never killed any sim, though I have deleted a few from existence.
    The Landgraabs in the sims 4 seem to have been very bad to Johnny Zest which I take it he was their first child so, I moved them to Johnny's trailer and Johnny to the Landgraab mansion. I left Malcolm in the mansion too as I reckoned he would have been a child or very young teen when all this happened. Oh and I also took their money away. Now Johnny is having a great life!

I never thought about having them live in Johnny's trailer, that's a great idea! I always delete him from my game right away (never liked him) so I wouldn't even have to evict anyone
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 I never even bothered to put in a double bed... one ot them can sleep in the sofa. >:) Johnny was the best friend of my first sim in the sims 4, so despite the fact that I never play him, I felt outraged by his treatment.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I some times give them better hair/clothes, and better makeup for Nancy, because yowza, whoever does the makeup on premades, need new glasses. Other than that, I ignore them.

MCCC usually gives them a kid or two, they've had twins several times (over many saves, though...not just in one, cause that would be cruel). I've only played them shortly a couple times to age up the kids, especially babies since I play with aging off. In other saves I'm playing Johnny and I let him visit to age up the tots/babies. And of course get to know his siblings, since I always "fix" their relationship back to how I think it should be.

I've never killed a sim or tortured them. I can do inconvenience or discomfort, though, if needed.
  • ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    edited October 2020
    Haven't played much in Oasis Springs, so the only one of the bunch my Sims have even met is Nancy...but she does get around.
    Correction: I just played a Sim who knows Malcolm. But otherwise, they aren't in my Sim's social circle. I can't recall that anyone has met Geoffrey.
    Post edited by Confutus on
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    I don’t torture any sim on purpose. It’s bad for my virtual karma.
    Some of my mods do it for me though. But I have absolutely no part in it. 😇
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    If I ever get the opportunity to, yes. When I have a hacker, I usually try to hack from their systems. I have a bunch of really mean Sims too, I'd probably make one of them insult and constantly beat one of them up anyway. I also have the Sims Torment mod, which I use plenty of times to torment the paparazzi and any visitors to my lot.

I could potentially even kill one of them and revive them with a spellcaster lmao.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    In one of my saves Geoffrey fathered a child by my sim, other wise I let MCC do what it does.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I can’t bring myself to do anything bad to any of the sims in my game. I must be boring. I just want it to be nicer world for them than the one we have. :D

Same! Sims are like little virtual pets to me. I could never torture them!
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn