Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The game is performing badly!

After a long absence I decided to go back and try The Sims Mobile again just to spend a little time with it and this time I experienced bad performances. My device stills the same and I don't have problems with memory or bad internet conection or any other problems like that!
This time the game was not smooth and crached three times and ended up closing. It is just me or the last updates made the game performance worst?

Comments

• VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    it's the update
  • MoonSimmer1MoonSimmer1 Posts: 24 Member
    This happens especially when an event update comes out. After the event is over the game starts to run smooth again. This happened to me in the past too. This could also be because of your phone. If it's too old, you should consider buying a new one. Hope it helps! ❤
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    This happens especially when an event update comes out. After the event is over the game starts to run smooth again. This happened to me in the past too. This could also be because of your phone. If it's too old, you should consider buying a new one. Hope it helps! ❤

My phone is fine and not so much old. Thank you for the help although I don't play The Sims Mobile anymore.