Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    This gag never gets old for me. Jada Rosa and Darrel Charm are both fighting off angry swarms of bees at The Buzz, and they've never danced that fast in their lives....

KgNex3w.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @Sharonia , I was wrong :) I have separate mod from MTS for auto proposals :)

I never knew that writing a skill book of archaeology will be this exiting :p
    oyemWHb.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited October 2020
    My fashionista sim got married today and for once I didn't go crazy capturing screenshots.
    I can't help myself sometimes, weddings are so beautiful. ;~;

KzFiZf7.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    In a previous post I had mentioned that Sims always get freaked out by this particular toilet at my rooftop nightclub, and here is further proof. I don't get it--at all of my other rooftop nightclubs I always have exposed toilets, but this one really bothers people

HqOsUJp.png
    Ok, now that's embarrassing--I posted the wrong screenshot lol This is what happens after a few beers....

xpdUeZT.png
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Ok, now that's embarrassing--I posted the wrong screenshot lol This is what happens after a few beers....

xpdUeZT.png

The guy in the pink dress is on point though 🤣
    Mindofy wrote: »

xpdUeZT.png

The guy in the pink dress is on point though 🤣

He's one of mine....that also happened after a few beers :wink:
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

I randomly caught Summer's look when I was angling for a shot of these guys. That's her Uncle Joey being twinsies with his boyfriend Diego Lobo. She's making sure they behave, I guess ? :sweat_smile:

nzJl2lH.png

@Ellupelluellu

oyemWHb.png
    She got to the Indiana Jones Part!

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My two new mannequins meditating and doing yoga together.

50536222397_d0a0b120c6_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    I don’t have a screenshot to share but a story to share: my teenage male sim came home from school mortified and spent the afternoon walking around dejectedly - it was hilarious to watch 🤣. I managed to get his father to do some parenting and help him recover! I’ve only just got into playing sims 4 so everything is fascinating to me. My mermaid sim, Elianne, married a local merman, Paka’a, and they’ve had four kids - Luke, Sienna, and identical twins Sapphire and Jade. All are now teens and it’s so hard to keep the fun levels up for them. But they’re all good friends with each other, all top-notch toddlers and all competed two aspirations as Children. The oldest two are in the range for Good Manners trait, and all four are likely to get Responsible.

Luke is into exercise and is so skinny from all the working out!! Sienna is creative and working on painting, Sapphire is romantic but is working on computer programming because she’s not the heir and I don’t want to do the romance aspirations yet, and Jade is a genius, so has the Nerd Brain aspiration. I’m hoping to finish that one quickly because I want to send her to Batuu! Elianne is a musician and came home from work today in an alien outfit! Not sure how that ties into the music career but okay... Paka’a is a Marine Biologist, which has forced me to learn how to travel around Sulani and fulfil his work requirements (although he can’t do things like snorkelling because he’s a merman!).

I don’t have many packs yet - Parenthood, Star Wars, Island Living, Get To Work, Seasons, plus the kid-related stuff packs. I’m going to experiment with these first before buying more.

Just one quick question - how do you kick the kids out after their YA birthday without moving them into a household?

you can do this via edit world. if you select your household and use the option split household you can move the target out and even give said sim some cash to buy his/her own house by transferring a part of your household's personal funds to the one moving out

Thank you! I followed this and sent Luke out into the world! I didn’t have that much cash to give him so I think he’s currently homeless - that might explain why he’s visited every day since, sometimes twice a day, and calls family members often as well 🤣.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    I randomly caught Summer's look when I was angling for a shot of these guys. That's her Uncle Joey being twinsies with his boyfriend Diego Lobo. She's making sure they behave, I guess ? :sweat_smile:

nzJl2lH.png

@Ellupelluellu

oyemWHb.png

either that or to the part where she sold all the excess treasures for immense profits.

btw..what a stunning shot of Summer :blush:
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lily Summers is teaching her daughter Emma to knit.
    7vZrvDe.png
    It was a Blizzard outside and Lily was wanting to keep Emma entertained.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    My Sim is vacationing in Granite Falls.
    YShGjWu.png

Beautiful pic and beautiful Sim! <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Just a little gratuitous pixelated nudity. ;)

g1h1omw.png
    @Ellupelluellu
    Naah, not very good at it, she lost a machete at every gate with all her 3 trips to the jungle :p Based on that, and the look at her face she is more likely writing some evil skill book, "Read this, you learn nothing" :)
    7CRoeVp.png

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I don’t know what you mean but I know what it feels like. 🙃
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member

I'm wondering if they react that way because its a talking toilet? I never use them, or have open air bathrooms, so I'm not sure :D
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »

I'm wondering if they react that way because its a talking toilet? I never use them, or have open air bathrooms, so I'm not sure :D

Yeah, it's a really cool, high tech toilet that can talk, so Sims often gawk at it the first time they see it. It's one of my favorite build/buy items, so I use it a lot. :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Kathykins wrote: »

That must be it, as all of the others I've used were just regular toilets and they never had a reaction. Their thought bubble has the toilet with a slash going through it, as if to say "No way am I using that thing"
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    50538147931_f7c1cf502c_z.jpg
    Alessandra deFontaine and Caleb Vatore
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    edited October 2020
    Today I sent Jack and his pretty new wife to Sulani for the day. I've decided to retire Jack as my test Sim, he's grown on me too much to torture anymore

os86dSW.png
    edited October 2020
    O-KAY :D There are chairs, you know..
    oAFhiwo.png

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Does anyone have an explanation for this? I wanted to play as my cutie here, Dash, but when I went to click on his house he was vacationing in Salvadorado. What? I didn't send him there!

MGXI54e.png

@DanmanNefarius
    either that or to the part where she sold all the excess treasures for immense profits.

btw..what a stunning shot of Summer :blush:
    I was thinking along the treasure idea too, lol! And thanks so much. She is very pretty, all the time, lol

@Ellupelluellu
    she is more likely writing some evil skill book, "Read this, you learn nothing" :)
    Lol! Sounds like something she would do!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    It's 9 AM, and Marge has just left her beautiful shack in Evergreen Harbor, getting ready to start her day

c7csjpY.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top