Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Most of you are familiar with my good-natured test Sim Jack. Well, I decided that it was finally time I gave him a love interest. I created Vivian today, and they are on a date right now--good luck, Jack!

HqOsUJp.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Wow, @HopeyStarr, that is a nice looking townie!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    And now they're married and living together. Yes, that was fast....but that's TS4, where you can meet a stranger and be married the same day lol

KSCoOs4.png
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Geeta was at work when Yaretzi went into labour and she didn't want to bother her, so she gave birth all alone to a baby girl called Izumi. I also finally used some of the Twiney Travellers set, it's so cute!

TS4-x64-2020-10-25-12-40-06.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-25-12-41-19.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-25-14-52-14.png
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    And now they're married and living together. Yes, that was fast....but that's TS4, where you can meet a stranger and be married the same day lol

KSCoOs4.png

Saves time. The only thing faster would be to create the couple in CAS and have them listed as husband and wife. ;) Some of us just wish to get on with the story.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Edit: The save became unplayable as soon as I started it up. I can't recover it, so I'll delete it. Back to my main save, which I'll stick to.

I'm sorry to hear about your save loss. I've suffered not a few of those myself.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Newlyweds Jack and Vivian are relaxing at the beach in Sulani

4atAF3B.png
    Spellcaster Jordan Galloway is at the Orchid A Go-Go today. He never had much use for celebrities, as Thorne Bailey and an up-and-coming celeb just found out....

FHSg4vW.png
    Newlyweds Jack and Vivian are relaxing at the beach in Sulani

4atAF3B.png

Oh, I do hope he's wearing sunscreen. Otherwise, he's gonna fry!
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Autumn and Knox went on a wonderful Love Day date at an Italian restaurant
    5iNqYO9.png
  • ShachaaiShachaai Posts: 55 Member
    So I have two twin vampire sisters, Celestine and Aetheria, living together in Forgotten Hollow. A very besotted Celestine got married to a spellcaster, Ignatius - only, unfortunately, *immediately* after they were married, Ignatius decided it would be a great time to tell his new wife that he's afraid of vampires! The issue was made somewhat worse when Ignatius repeatedly refused to let Celestine drink from him, and then stocked the fridge with fresh garlic.
    Aetheria is having none of this nonsense, and is dedicating her nights to learning to play the organ, feuding with a neighbourhood cat, and using the butler as a blood bag.
    Tommy Turbin getting his groove on at a rooftop nightclub in Strangerville. Now that I've retired Jack as my test Sim, Tommy is going to have to step up to the plate. I already had him rile up the bees....

bxqtG4H.png
    edited January 2021
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    First vampire attack I've seen in ages. I loved Geeta's reaction to the whole situation. :D

TS4-x64-2020-10-25-14-59-37.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-25-15-00-29.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-25-15-01-02.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My sim went hiking. I went with her via first person view. Suddenly a bunch of mosquitos interrupted us. I wanted my sim to catch them so I had to leave the first person view. And I am glad I did because of this absolutely stunning view. I can't have enough of this view. 28-10-2020-17-25-32.png
    28-10-2020-17-25-46.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Her colleague just stood there doing nothing. Then he left!
    28-10-2020-17-40-23.png
    28-10-2020-17-41-04.png
    28-10-2020-17-41-24.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    In the spirit of Halloween, I created Ryan Rancid and moved him in with some unsuspecting NPC. He's not a nice guy, so I doubt it will be a match made in heaven...

qTv2Tu1.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My game crashed twice within an hour. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off as, up until the recent patch, it never crashed. Ever.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Knox became an adult
    Jystqqq.png

And the next day, it was time for the twins to age up into children
    Woy6flL.png
    byxCG2V.png

Here's Sloane
    F8GExwq.png

And here's Spencer
    v7HSN0N.png

I still can't decide who I want to be the heir. With this legacy, I'm kind of just picking whoever I like the best and not following any particular rules. I'm leaning towards Spencer, but I also still really like Sloane. I do plan on sending both of them to Mt. Komorebi when the new pack comes out, though
    KW9U8Al.png
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I decided to try a vampire conquest game where I start with a vampire and try to turn all the townies into vampires. I think there's a cap on the number of vamps you can have in a game so I'll see how far I can get. I tagged a couple of 'favorite' prospects I wanted to turn first, like Salim Benali. ;) As the vamp population grows, I'll place coffins discretely around the public venues for vamps who get caught out in the sunlight.

I gave my vampire the evil trait so he won't be traumatized by snacking on everyone. So far, I've turned Salim, Wolfgang, he practically volunteered by knocking on my sims door. I also turned Nancy landgrab, Gheeta Rasoya, who also volunteered by coming to the 'lair' and a couple of others.

I'm trying to level my vamp points so he can train his victims for his vamp family aspiration. I haven't decided who I'll pair him off with, I might create a sister for Vlad and see if she proves to be a compatible partner.

We'll see how far I can get with it.
    Just for extra kicks, I think I'll see if I can get some bees off Nate and spread those around to see what happens. >:)
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    calaprfy wrote: Β»
    My game crashed twice within an hour. πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ me off as, up until the recent patch, it never crashed. Ever.

My game was running very badly for a few days when I realized I needed to update MCCC again. (I swear I just did that but..ya know.) I hope it's just an out of date mod and you can get back up and running.
    Catzilla wrote: Β»
    I decided to try a vampire conquest game where I start with a vampire and try to turn all the townies into vampires. I think there's a cap on the number of vamps you can have in a game so I'll see how far I can get. I tagged a couple of 'favorite' prospects I wanted to turn first, like Salim Benali. ;) As the vamp population grows, I'll place coffins discretely around the public venues for vamps who get caught out in the sunlight.

I gave my vampire the evil trait so he won't be traumatized by snacking on everyone. So far, I've turned Salim, Wolfgang, he practically volunteered by knocking on my sims door. I also turned Nancy landgrab, Gheeta Rasoya, who also volunteered by coming to the 'lair' and a couple of others.

I'm trying to level my vamp points so he can train his victims for his vamp family aspiration. I haven't decided who I'll pair him off with, I might create a sister for Vlad and see if she proves to be a compatible partner.

We'll see how far I can get with it.
    Just for extra kicks, I think I'll see if I can get some bees off Nate and spread those around to see what happens. >:)

I never thought about turning an entire town into vamps--interesting! I did turn Nancy Landgraab into one, though lol

I'm sure the patrons of The Buzz would welcome you taking some bees, they're tired of running
    The Sims Police Force's finest, Officer Overburger, drinking on the job....again.....

wFApG4E.png
    edited January 2021

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top