Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav berry?

Raspberry.

Blueberry :blush:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    What's up everyone?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    What's up everyone?

Homework, mainly :sweat_smile: how 'bout you, DeKay?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    What's up everyone?

Same.
    they/he
    What's up everyone?

Hmm, nothing much. Just heading to the office now.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    There's a chance of snow on Friday and I'm not ready for it....

Why not? It will be close to Nov anyways.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav berry?

Raspberry.

Blueberries!

It might get in the way of my daily walk routine. Snow can be a bit slippery, even with winter boots on.

It is very pretty, though.

The Real Life Snowy Escape
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav berry?

Raspberry.
    Blueberries!
    cheesestruck, they do have snow shoes, and cleats for walking in snow that you strap to your shoes. Try getting something like that to wear on your daily walk on days when there's a lot of snow on the ground. There must be some sporting goods stores near you that sell them.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you like slightly cold weather or warm weather?

Slightly cold will be a nice change. :) But I'm in a 23 Deg C room right now and my dumb nose is already like watering. LOL. How y'all sit in the cold with perfect noses? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Slightly cold will be a nice change. :) But I'm in a 23 Deg C room right now and my dumb nose is already like watering. LOL. How y'all sit in the cold with perfect noses? XD
    Nether! I prefer to be comfortable. But I will tolerate being slightly cold or warm. And hot temps if it's dry heat, like what you would feel in the desert.
    The melody in the verse delish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdWhJcrrjQs
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Well today is my birthday. And I have no idea on what to do for my birthday since we have this freakin pandemic going on. " Sigh!"
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Well today is my birthday. And I have no idea on what to do for my birthday since we have this freakin pandemic going on. " Sigh!"

Happy birthday!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    What's up everyone?

Just curious about what my silver was worth, so I took a peek at prices: $24.30 per oz. (as of Oct. 27, 2020 - not too shabby)

Today's Q Q is:

Warm weather! But maybe it's just that southern Californian in my blood! :sunglasses:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    sunman502 wrote: »

Happy birthday!
    Thank you DeKay! :)
    Today's Q Q is:

Cold weather all the way!
    Today's Q Q is:

I like fall, but I also really like sweaters/jumpers a looooot. Although we tend to keep the house at 72*F/22*C sooo.

It's been raining all day and it's freezing currently (33*F/1*C) so I'm very ready for my warm bed.

Snow in Oct. is weird and unusual tho. We had snow forecasted for this week, but luckily they removed it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I like fall, but I also really like sweaters/jumpers a looooot. Although we tend to keep the house at 72*F/22*C sooo.

It's been raining all day and it's freezing currently (33*F/1*C) so I'm very ready for my warm bed.

Snow in Oct. is weird and unusual tho. We had snow forecasted for this week, but luckily they removed it.

When do you guys usually get snow then?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Jan/Feb :joy: Sometimes we get snow in Dec. but it's not normally until later, and we've had 60s*F for Christmas before. But it does tend to snow on my birthday.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Jan/Feb :joy: Sometimes we get snow in Dec. but it's not normally until later, and we've had 60s*F for Christmas before. But it does tend to snow on my birthday.

That late?? :O I always thought it would be Nov/Dec... Maybe it's cuz that's when it always rains like mad here. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @sunman502 Happy birthday!
    Today's Q Q is:

That late?? :O I always thought it would be Nov/Dec... Maybe it's cuz that's when it always rains like mad here. XD

WI would be getting snow in Nov. but here in MO we get snow pretty late, yeah. But, we're on the Southern edge of the Midwest so that plays a part it in too.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Bruh, my nose is just running so much, I'm using my mask as a handkerchief at this point. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top