Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    shokorose wrote: »
    Daephene wrote: »
    I did not know you could marry the aliens from Batuu and take them home.

Oh my. That would make for some interesting children.

Apparently she looks like this under the alien mask.
    FqrWF0O.png

But when they went to try for baby she changed into this:
    xhwgZdy.png

So... who knows?
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    It appears the yeti costume protects your sim from the cold 🥶 . If it is not the yeti costume it's because they are a spellcaster?
    shokorose wrote: »
    Daephene wrote: »
    I did not know you could marry the aliens from Batuu and take them home.

Oh my. That would make for some interesting children.

I'd disagree with this due to the fact that jtb is a theme park and they are just in costume but, then again having no idea of what the sim you are marrying looks like tell you get them home could make for some interesting offspring.
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    edited November 2020
    Korgly wrote: »
    If you have an elder sim that you don't want to see die off there is a way to make them young again without cheats by using the same method you'd use to reset a sim and the only downfalls is you'd be losing their inventory money etc.. and it would be creating a hole new duped sim so you may want to remove the other one.

1st. Save the sim to your library
    2nd. in manage worlds create a new household to move in
    3rd. add the sim from your library and delete the random sim that was created before it.
    4th. you now should be able to change their age and features if you want and can move them into a household after saving

you can also move sims into households that they can't afford from your library without cheats using another sim located at a house near the home you'd like them to move into and clicking on it.

sure cheats are faster but, thus is for those whom may be on console and still would like to get achievments

Sims can be made inmortal with a potion, and also young forever with another
    Post edited by Alexciel on
  • ShachaaiShachaai Posts: 55 Member
    I've been playing this game for a few years, and I only learnt *this morning* that I could make more than one outfit per category for each of my sims. My gaming experience has just vastly improved (though I did immediately have one sim decide to put on the wrong party outfit and turn up as a fairy to a birthday party).
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    This was a sigh of relief for me. As much as I love Star Wars I do not want to have to travel back and forth for the food and drinks and waste all my credits on them so, I recently found out that if you make a restaurant you can add all the drinks, main dishes, appetizers and deserts from Batuu.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Shachaai wrote: »
    I've been playing this game for a few years, and I only learnt *this morning* that I could make more than one outfit per category for each of my sims. My gaming experience has just vastly improved (though I did immediately have one sim decide to put on the wrong party outfit and turn up as a fairy to a birthday party).

Now if they would make it so that they would show up in their home closet. Probably too much to ask for huh?
    @Alexiel Sorry for the late response but, had stuff going on. The imortal potion is great and all but, as far as I know there is nothing to change the life state of the sim. I mean he is still a crouchy elder suffering back pain and I believe the young again just starts the sim at the beginning of the life stage aswell and doesn't make them young adult again.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Shachaai wrote: »

@Shachaai If you have Seasons and your sim has been soaked by rain, you can click on them and select "change out of wet clothes". This will invariably see them change into the other set.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Alexciel wrote: »
    Alexciel wrote: »
    I just discovered that you can Copypasto the poster generathing boards from San Myshuno, and once placed in a house they continue to generate collectionable posters, to comfy collect them form home.

Where do they end up? The family inventory, I guess?

Yes! And that destroyed the mith that only inventory stuff can be copypasted. You just don't know till you try.

Also, a mage Sim trying to murder someone, can Zipzap the Murphy bed

Ok, now this is very useful information! muahahaha! 😈
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    @Alexciel - when you say copy / pasted - do you mean right clicking on the object in game and getting the pop up list that gives you the option to copy / paste ????

Do you have a screen shot of what this is ???
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited October 2020
    No, it is a reference to the Practical Spell, Copypasto, that Spellcasters are able to learn in the Realm of Magic game pack.

Note that if the spell fails, the target object can be destroyed!
  • NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    edited October 2020
    I had a kid sim plop herself down on a swing and do her homework. That was adorbs!
    Post edited by Nylalia on
    Thought I'd paste this here. I never knew that flower arrangements scented with tulips can keep a spouse from flirting with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bahc-AjbVNE
    Nylalia wrote: »
    I had a kid sim plop herself down on a swing and do her homework. That was adorbs!

I had a YA University student come outside and sit on the swings to to his collegiate homework, so he could hang out with his sons playing on the spaceship playground. :) That was sweet to see.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    well what i notice are the sims4 lacks the following more choices in appliances and furniture clothes for sims of all ages and hair do and cars
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    I don't think you have understood this topic.

Yesterday, as my Sims' two kids did school projects side by side, I observed that an Outstanding quality Chemical Reaction Volcano has a display behind it, and a normal quality one (the younger, less skilled kid's) is just the papier-mache mountain. :)

Both got the extra credit, though, as did my Teen for his air pressure rocket.

• LaurenNumberOneLaurenNumberOne Posts: 54 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Yesterday, as my Sims' two kids did school projects side by side, I observed that an Outstanding quality Chemical Reaction Volcano has a display behind it, and a normal quality one (the younger, less skilled kid's) is just the papier-mache mountain. :)

I just noticed that with the medieval diorama, too.
    Q3FLgw0.png
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Realm of Magic + Eco Living crossplay: Using Repairio on a broken item will grant you influence points the same as if you repaired it the normal way, if you have an action plan up that rewards repairs.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I don't think you have understood this topic.

I think that the school projects are one of the best things in the Sims 4!
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EmUgVssVMAEc32l.jpg

Discover University

Did you know that the presentation board (history one?) Has pictures of Sims 1 and 2 on it.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited November 2020
    I didn't know that sims can get 'hyper charged' if struck by lightning twice..

gabAAYm.png

.. and then by will summon lightning bolts

HhfFO9F.png

rsQ2TSp.png

JUudP1F.png

XdBf0FK.png

XGabDoG.png

ECF9ZWH.png

XA6fDH7.png

kWlP2tN.png

Librarians can help children/teens with their homework.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited January 2021
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    EmUgVssVMAEc32l.jpg

Discover University

Did you know that the presentation board (history one?) Has pictures of Sims 1 and 2 on it.

Including one from the first TS2 trailer (family portrait at 1:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9u1zMCos8w
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top