Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: Β»
    My mom just came to my room and told me that she cut her finger while using my ceramic knife without asking me first.

1460154368-hqdefault.jpg

Also, the reason why I got the ceramic knife for myself was cuz I have 0 confidence using a steel one. And I was like, "If I get one that looks like it's plastic, then I would be less terrified. It's all an illusion". :D
    At least your mom's finger wasn't crushed by a 12' folding ladder like the end of my left middle finger was.

My left ring finger got broken and didn't heal up correctly (can't bend up fully) ! I'm pretty sure that means that I can't get married... oh, well.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My mom just came to my room and told me that she cut her finger while using my ceramic knife without asking me first.

1460154368-hqdefault.jpg

Also, the reason why I got the ceramic knife for myself was cuz I have 0 confidence using a steel one. And I was like, "If I get one that looks like it's plastic, then I would be less terrified. It's all an illusion". :D
    At least your mom's finger wasn't crushed by a 12' folding ladder like the end of my left middle finger was.

My left ring finger got broken and didn't heal up correctly (can't bend up fully) ! I'm pretty sure that means that I can't get married... oh, well.
    I'm pretty certain that I didn't suffer any broken bones because I still have feeling in the end of that finger, and I can still bend it. But it did hurt like dickens. And it looks like I'll be losing that finger nail.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member

1460154368-hqdefault.jpg

Dang. Well, I think the worst accident my mom's gotten with her finger when she was sewing and the needle from the machine stabbed thru her finger. πŸ˜…
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I've had staples in my head sooooo I've had worse accidents, right? :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I've had staples in my head sooooo I've had worse accidents, right? :sweat_smile:

Oh my God, for sure! I feel like maybe I'm the least 'accident' prone person here? Or maybe I'm just lucky or made of steel? :D:D I've never had to get stitches before (knock on wood) or never had to wear a cast or something. Like one time a care wast turning a corner and almost hit me and I tried to stop it with my hand (I know it sounds dumb but it was a reflex thing I guess) and my palm scrapped over the moving car. I didn't break my wrist or anything but only the layer of skin came off. >.<
    FwDXXd5.gif

Oh my God, for sure! I feel like maybe I'm the least 'accident' prone person here? Or maybe I'm just lucky or made of steel? :D:D I've never had to get stitches before (knock on wood) or never had to wear a cast or something. Like one time a care wast turning a corner and almost hit me and I tried to stop it with my hand (I know it sounds dumb but it was a reflex thing I guess) and my palm scrapped over the moving car. I didn't break my wrist or anything but only the layer of skin came off. >.<

Yeah, you're probably the least accident prone person here :joy: But, I've also been an athlete for years, so that doesn't help :sweat_smile: Although the staples happened when I was 6 :disappointed:

I haven't have stitches, surgery (yes, I still have my wisdom teeth), or broken bones...but I've had a concussion, a wrist injury, a PCL tear, three staples in the head, and some scrapes to my knees resulting in scars.

The concussion, wrist injury (well, some of it at least), PCL tear, and two of the scars on my knee are swimming related :sweat_smile: However, the PCL tear happened while I was working as a lifeguard. Work injury, yo :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

1460154368-hqdefault.jpg

Dang. Well, I think the worst accident my mom's gotten with her finger when she was sewing and the needle from the machine stabbed thru her finger. πŸ˜…
    Well that's a good thing. Because I once took some powerful sinus and cold medicine, and ended up in the ER a short time later. That medicine must have really knocked me out. Because all I remember just before waking up in the ER was walking out of that same ER with a person I use to know.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I hate it when the clocks go backwards
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Spent like 4 hours on this today. πŸ˜‚ 😬
    imntVpH.jpeg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    imntVpH.jpeg

4 hours!
    imntVpH.jpeg

4 hours!

Yeah, well, that includes the 2 hours of putting the pastry in the fridge. πŸ˜‚
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2020
    imntVpH.jpeg

4 hours!

Yeah, well, that includes the 2 hours of putting the pastry in the fridge. πŸ˜‚

Why does it take so long?! ( I hope it was worth the hard work)

I am going on holiday tomorrow!!! ( I dont think it will have wifi tho 😩)
    edited October 2020
    I just found out that the Normandie video had the same 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as that one Annisokay video. I was thinking that the pulsing background light thing looked so similar... 🀯

c6VvDO0.gifFtSMfic.gif

Edit: Why did they make me look like I was swearing....? πŸ™ˆ I only typed the acronym for "director of photography". LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Did they replace the flowers with pumpkins!

🐸🐸🐸🐸
    imntVpH.jpeg

That looks sooo good :yum:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Agh I have so much homework!!

This is when procrastination catches up with you... :disappointed:
    they/he
    edited October 2020
    imntVpH.jpeg

Those look so yummy!

agh sorry for double posting i meant to put that into the post above but i forgot teehee woops
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: Β»

Yeah :sweat_smile: procrastination is such a problem :sweat_smile:
    imntVpH.jpeg

Those look so yummy!

agh sorry for double posting i meant to put that into the post above but i forgot teehee woops

Lol, into the pit with you :naughty::joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    imntVpH.jpeg

Those look so yummy!

Into the pit as bellagorilla said

Yeah :sweat_smile: procrastination is such a problem :sweat_smile:
    imntVpH.jpeg

Those look so yummy!

Lol, into the pit with you :naughty::joy:

eek 😬
    imntVpH.jpeg

Those look so yummy!

Into the pit as bellagorilla said

you're one to talk lmao
    they/he
    edited October 2020
    imntVpH.jpeg

That looks sooo good :yum:

Yeah, but they taste a bit weird cuz the pastry is exactly like hard pasta (we actually made pasta with some of the left over dough). πŸ˜‚ My mom and I are gonna try making these again today with premade puff pastry and see how it goes. 😝

Firefox Beta mobile is better than the normal one. You can play a song/video on YouTube and switch to a different app and the music will still play. And you can download images on Google search easily with an addon.

Pass it on. πŸ˜…
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    It’s cold tonight. Down to 0C
    Lyoufln wrote: Β»
    It’s cold tonight. Down to 0C

That's insane.
    FwDXXd5.gif