Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shaymantha's showcase

Comments

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Wonderful and very creative builds, dear @Shaymantha <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Awesome new showcase, I've thoroughly enjoyed looking through your beautiful creations, lovely to see a unique and wonderful mix of styles and designs. My fav is definitely The Howling Sea Gargoyles (fantastic name) and I love all the activities and fun to be had below deck :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    Welcome @AIRIS6962 & @masajo great to see you both and i hope you are both keeping safe and well? Thank you both so much for popping by and giving your support much appreciated. <3

Glad you both like my creations it means so much to me reading how my creations have been recived (especially the pirate series that was a random idea! 😂).

Take care both of you and keep safe ❤
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you, hope you stay safe and well also :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Hey @shaymantha! You know what would make Smuggler's Cave pop? You know those coin piles from TS3 World Adventures? I miss assets like those. :( But this is a nice gn-arrr-ly cave for your pirates. I love the debug dogs :joy:

I am quite fond of these twin ships (Howling Sea Gargoyles). Although they are simple (compared to Pantera Saqueadora) they are good gn-arrr-ly builds. I love how that mini-island leads directly to Smuggler's Cave (props to you for continuity)! I am loving the color scheme of these ships. Also what a wonderfully-executed and creative port setting. Wicked cool kitchen (I'd want that IRL), and a...children's playroom?!? lol
    Wonder how these would look on real water 🤔
  • Options
    Hey @orenjiAi thanks for visiting again my friend! :smiley:
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Hey @shaymantha! You know what would make Smuggler's Cave pop? You know those coin piles from TS3 World Adventures? I miss assets like those. :( But this is a nice gn-arrr-ly cave for your pirates. I love the debug dogs :joy:
    Please don't i'm still sore about the lack of bands ect nevermind the coin piles too which i had actually forgotten about till now! :joy::bawling: Glad you like my doggies since i don't have pets ;)

It's cool that my twin ships are getting just as much love as the Pantera! That pleases me greatly i must admit. :smiley: Thanks for the props to my continuity but i only kept using the grotto because i loved the idea of them having an actual smugglers cave since as you can see on my first build there is no treasure hold i forgot to make one lol! :joy: As for my kitchen glad you like it but hands off buddy!!!! if we could have one IRL then i'm first!! :joy: My pier setting came about as i didn't want it too "empty" looking with just 2 ships in a giant pool! Also my sims needed a way to board the ships too so i thought a port looking area be good to add. Same goes for the mini island I wanted something not too big or small for in between the ships as was still quite empty looking, then came the idea of the mini island and cave. :wink:
    Wonder how these would look on real water 🤔

As Long as you not planning the same thing you tried with the Pantera Mr then we good. :)But if you are then prepare for my wrath!!! You not seen the worst of my makeovers on Lil Kev yet!!!! >:):joy:

On a more friendlier note thanks for your lovely and fun review Kev. <3
  • Options
    Shaymantha wrote: »
    As Long as you not planning the same thing you tried with the Pantera Mr then we good

Nah... No more monsoons lol Also I found a mod that let’s you place basements in the oceans! Isn’t that just wonderful? 😜

• Options
    As Long as you not planning the same thing you tried with the Pantera Mr then we good

Nah... No more monsoons lol Also I found a mod that let’s you place basements in the oceans! Isn’t that just wonderful? 😜

I see someone learned their lesson hehe. :p;) Cool that's awesome and now that i know how to use mods at last i can sort out my ships when i get the rest of the packs i need yay!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,781 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Shaymantha I am so in love with your Pirate Ships! You have so many great builds Im speechless Lol ;) Its hard to pick out faves but the Twin Ships I think are my Fave, the basements are amazing, so much room and I can imagine a crew enjoying themselves living in them. <3
    I just thought if you put a ladder in a tiny room with door or arch they might not vanish, plus that stops the lights not showing up if the 1st ladder or stair is from the outside, if you get what I mean :)
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Wow thank you so much @luckyheather that means so much coming from an established builder such as yourself! :o But more so coming from a friend too. :)<3

Thanks for your support and visiting again Hill much appreciated. I apologize for turning people indecisive for choosing which of my builds they like best as your not the only one lol. I've played and had fun in all my builds i've featured on here and gallery so i can safely say the crew have indeed enjoyed swashbuckling on the ships and and all they have to offer. :joy:

Thanks for the tip i will try that for private use and if it works i'll change it on gallery. Just wish we could edit our creations without taking them down and losing all the lovely comments people have taken the time to leave! I feel bad as i don't want people thinking i don't value their kind words ect. :'(
    Post edited by Shaymantha on
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,781 Member

Hi @Shaymantha :) it was a pleasure to admire your creations here, I enjoyed catching up :) I look forward to see what you do next ;)
    You could leave the ships in the gallery and upload a fixed version if it works that is, then you wont lose the comments and in the old comments box just explain you uploaded a fixed one. It may not happen to others and im sure they wont mind replacing a ladder if needed, it seems the gallery makes things vanish now and then anyway, its rather odd I think and I hope they sort it out..eventually!
  • Options
    Yeah i'll try that trick soon then thanks @luckyheather <3
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Ok so I showed off 2 off my ship builds so far the first one being the Pantera Saqueadora of which I entered into the golden age sparked challenge. I entered her captain and his family too. The Laguna Pirates so here is Captain Miguel and his wife Shay (as elders since I aged them up as they was still young adults in my game and the boys had just been born!) their 2 twin sons Juan and Diego. My pirates are all occults too a mix of vampires, spellcasters and even a couple of aliens of which you'll get to meet later. Miguel is a vampire & Shay is a spellcaster making their 2 sons hybrids! So here they are,

TNH6Mwh.png
    Miguel Laguna's outfits

NjcPNoi.png
    YqhiqEr.png
    Shay Laguna's outfits

7PCyRsX.png
    whgLUs9.png
    Juan Laguna's outfits

9Dd27tZ.png
    o4TJ7CW.png
    Diego Laguna's outfits

qwlKSqL.png
    hSQnQhy.png

Hope you guys enjoy :smile:
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Now you get to meet the two captains of The Howling Sea Gargoyle's, The Zarate Brothers Erwin and Eli who are twins not to mention hybrid vampire/spellcasters. In my gave save they are brothers in law to Miguel through Erwin being married to Nyla who is Miguel's older sister of which i will show at a later date. Eli is also Shay Laguna's ex boyfriend in my game too but you guys of course can have them related how you wish ;) So here we are the twin captains:

zCstFhY.png
    Erwin Zarate's outfits

ihz7pHG.png
    B93z1KO.png
    Eli Zarate's outfits

pNQvqzm.png
    hbqCTX7.png

That's it for now hope you all take care and happy simming! :smiley:
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Aargh! A finer bunch o' pirates you will never see! :)

Awesome job as always Shay! :)
  • Options
    Aww thank you @luvdasims55! :smiley: Though i have another 16 chars to upload yet lol! :joy:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Laguna Pirates family are lovely! :) It is great that twin boys are hybrids with Miguel being a vampire and Shay being a spellcaster. The outfits of each sim and their colors are very nice! The purple and black colour scheme of Shay’s clothing is lovely :)
    The Zarate brother are great pirate captains of the Howling Sea Gargoyle! :) Their purple eyes are very nice! Very nice blue/black and red/black colors of their clothing.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Thank you for your kind words on my first two lots of pirate sims @rosemow, :smiley: pleased they are liked as i'm not comfortable when it comes to styling :/ but i do my best anyways lol ;):D
  • Options
    Aww thank you @luvdasims55! :smiley: Though i have another 16 chars to upload yet lol! :joy:

Oooo, I love the tease and can't wait to see the additional 16 characters! :)
  • Options
    Ohh are the Laguna pirates and Zarate brothers rivals @Shaymantha? They are all wicked cool pirates to go with your gnarly ships! Be careful now, you don’t want to ruin the T-rating with your “Rated-Arr!” gameplay! LOL *ba dum tss*

Now excuse me while I find some hole to crawl into or I’ll die of embarrassment.
  • Options
    Hmm...me thinks the pirates have @orenjiAi coming out of his shell! B)
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind words on my first two lots of pirate sims @rosemow, :smiley: pleased they are liked as i'm not comfortable when it comes to styling :/ but i do my best anyways lol ;):D

You’re welcome :) You’re styling of them is very nice!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Omg Kevin!!! (said in the same way the mother shouts from the film home alone :joy: ) You better hide good boi! ;)>:)

Thanks for popping by and leaving your fun comments as always much appreciated @orenjiAi my friend, and no they not rivals well at least not anymore since they kinda have family ties ect now! But when i showcase the rest inc my villains/ex villains all will become clear but that's enough spoilers for now ;)

Lols @luvdasims55 luv da pun :p & he no need to come out his shell as the saying goes the quiet ones are the worst! :joy:
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Next on my showcase are my main pirate villains The Aponte Pirates!! (well what's left of them anyways :joy: ) Gianni hasn't always been a bad man nor a vampire he was turned by an unknown vampire centuries ago. After his wife Beatie died through eating a pufferfish due to her erratic behaviour, Gianni couldn't take it anymore he wanted her back so after visiting a witch in Glimmerbrook he got his wish kind of! Outraged at the outcome he vanquished the witch and swore revenge on all witches and vampires turning bitter and evil with it. Captain Gianni enslaved many vampires and spellcasters through the years until one day when he ended up with a crew who would be the end of his vengeful swashbuckling days! Gianni's crew once consisted of the Zarate Brothers, Dravyn Vaughn and his younger sister Ingrid who are both vampires and good friends of the brothers! Also among the crew were Ryos Orion and Noi Vilzan both undetected aliens at the time (Noi is also a childhood friend of Aster Orion Ryos's wife). Erwin Zarate started dating Nyla Laguna while he was part of the Aponte Pirates and Nyla had begged her younger brother Miguel to help rescue Erwin. Miguel didn't even have his own ship at this point and was a rogue pirate. The Laguna's have another sibling called Marie and she's the youngest of them. Marie didn't join in the battle after been sternly told by her overprotective brother that she wasn't joining them! After a long and tiring battle Nyla and Miguel had succeeded in rescuing all the crew leaving Gianni and his wife as the only 2 beings on board The Water Dragon (which is my base game pirate ships name and will show shortly). They also didn't leave empty handed either as not only did they come home with lots of treasure they also came back with the 2 twin sister ships and a few new friends! They decided that Eli and Erwin would get a ship each and as for the treasure it was split into 2 halves, 1 half went to Miguel and the other was shared between the rest of them. Miguel stays on Erwins crew for a short while then later on goes to have his own ship the Pantera built after Nyla marries Erwin.

Hope you enjoyed my little storytelling there now i better get posting Gianni and Beatrice Aponte :joy: The skeleton was created by #Basia_Ashido_ though it can no longer be found on their gallery sadly. :'( But here's the villainous couple anyways :smiley: PS i was quite lazy with Gianni's outfits i do admit so as he got some the same i've only shown the ones that are different and his everyday wear is is formal wear too ect. As for Beatie well she no outfits to show :joy:

95yj7MK.png
    yctZHkj.png

Please enjoy :blush:
  • Options
    Gianni and Beatie are a great pirate couple! :) It is creatively great that Beatie is a skeleton sim! Gianni looks like a quite scary vampire pirate captain! His red eyes look great!