Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling all ghosts 👻, ghouls 🧟, vampires 🧛, witches 🕷️ - Show us your spooky Sims creations!

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Thank you for this fun thread, and the encouraging comments on everyone's submissions, Leeloo! Also, off topic but, is your handle a Fifth Element reference?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member

Supernatural writers, Tadeo and Andromeda Quest.
    Andromeda recently became a ghost, which has taken the family a little time to adjust to, but their bond is still strong as ever.
    B9VJj2N.png
    KY5IyNe.png?1
    You know you've found your soulmate when you both mop up her ectoplasm together (they did this spontaneously in the game, which I found quite sweet).
    wm5QVku.png?1

Also, here is a purpose built spooky house for Halloween parties and where better to open one of those than a place with weird weather and the occasional possessed mortal.
    7czsOu5.png?1
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    @EA_Leeloo
    No need to worry at all. WidowsChild Church is perfectly safe to visit... >:)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    My screenshot isn't spooky in itself, only with the right context.

During the Settler Challenge my first child randomized the Evil trait. That alone was cause to shun him for the other settlers, despite Peter never really acting evil (I think he fought the dark forces he was born with). Fast-forward to his teen-birthday, THIS is the outfit he randomized into:

tumblr_nezy7vrUlk1t1fm14o2_1280.png

If viewed through the eyes of my 1810-ish settlers, the red smoke, the pointy ears, tooth necklace and sunglasses combined with Peter's naturally red hair just screamed hellspawn! I laughed my backside off, but from then on Peter Blackbird was known only as "Peter the Possessed".
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I uploaded this spooky house yesterday:

unknown.png

More pics:
    https://imgur.com/a/j8QBTtF
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited October 2020
    50495845536_6bdc73a35f_z.jpg
    Avianna Dawnleaf and Felipe Hernandez, Spellcasters

50283431893_37b52c4c7f_z.jpg
    Skarlett, Vampire

50263849998_8fe5eabc59_z.jpg
    Melisandra Vatore, Witch and Vincent Morgan, Vampire (Vin was created by Ladydiath on the Gallery.)

50234106107_f7484d49dc_z.jpg
    Victor Morelli, Vampire
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member

Thank you @EA_Leeloo !! Yes don’t worry all the dogs are safe :)

EA_Leeloo wrote: »
    WOW! I. Am. Speechless!
    Thank you all so much for sharing your amazing creations in this thread! :heart:

@smurfy77 Happy spooky month indeed! :smiley: I'm glad you like the idea of this thread - and I'm looking forward to seeing your Sims!

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 WidowsChild Church looks very spooky! That's a perfect addition to Forgotten Hollow! But I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to hang around there after dark to see it ... 😨

@ObiwanxKannoli There is no need for CC - your Lore Olympus Persephone is beautiful and unique just like this! :love: Thanks for sharing!

@lisasc360 You know what - that's spot on. This discussion should be in The Sims Franchise section! It's moved and now I'm waiting to see your wonderful creation. :)

@Busufu I just love those screenshots, you have a great eye for snapshots! :relaxed: And your Sims fit right into this monster mash!

@Rouensims That is a great picture and it certainly is spooky enough! Looks like Elphaba got a bit too warm ... :sweat_smile: And vampires are always welcome (and spooky)!

@bellagoth_ Ha, nice try! But I think the theme of the new EP is still pretty great even though it doesn't add ghouls to our game. ;) And yes, they are definitely scary (the fangirling not so much, we've all been there at some point!)

@Karababy52 Annabeth Wakefield Jekyll is a really spooky zombie and the Jekyll residence looks pretty scary, too! What a great job with that background story and your attention to detail! :open_mouth:

@Dianesims That brings back memories ....... the resemblance is uncanny! I really, really hope all the dogs in your game are safe ... 💚

@Nushnushganay Those are amazing screenshots and they totally deserve the label "frightful"! Caleb and the evil sage are perfect additions to this thread! 🧛

@Ellupelluellu What an ominous screenshot! It looks like your Sim has a darker side to her than your avi suggests. 😄

@Babykittyjade Couldn't have said it any better! 🧡

@Simmingal What a great build, it certainly deserves the title "Home Haunted Home" with that background story (and thatgraveyard ...)! 👻

@Kerrigan I guess the saying "don't judge a book by its cover" extends to creatures in The Sims as well - who would have thought that this mermaid is fishing for souls!? :scream:

@PriestessBizarre To be fair, it's a great marketing stunt to have the vampire nightclub look all harmlessly gothic on the outside - how else would the vampires be able to lure those innocent Sims into the creepy parts of the mansion? ;)
    And I love your Sims, they are all so different and peculiar! It must be great fun to play them! And who would have thought that Satan is an animal lover? :lol:

@GrumpyGlowfish Your coven of witches is awesome! It's so cool to see that they all have their specialties and areas of magical expertise! You'd better not mess with these ladies! :smiley:

@Dianesims Your mansion looks like it came right out of the Victorian era, I totally dig that! And look at all those Halloween decorations ... I wish I could teleport them all straight into my house! 🎃

@Jasonschick80 You're asking the real questions here! WE NEED MORE INFO! :grin:

I was inspired to jump right into the game and give it a try myself. :smiley:

8c8281cceiyp.jpg
    My favourite Sims - vampire+witch BFFs- during their last day out together. 🦇

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited October 2020
    What, Werewolves not invited. That right burns my craw.
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Crashing the party!

Screenshot-80.jpg
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    last two shots using DAO Werewolves for CAS by murfeelee (shoutout to murfeelee for creating these).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Crashing the party!

Screenshot-80.jpg
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    last two shots using DAO Werewolves for CAS by murfeelee (shoutout to murfeelee for creating these).

That Warewolf is awesome!!!!! I love it! I never played TS3 warewolves but, that facial expression is creepy and I love it!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

This is Margo Fay and she is a vegetarian by day and a werewolf by night. Yes you read that right, she is a vegetarian and a werewolf. She wasn't born a werewolf, she was turned into a werewolf when she got attacked by a pack of werewolves one night while she was taking a nighttime stroll in the park when it was a full moon. She was told that going outside at night when there was a full moon wasn't a good idea as there was some strange creatures that came out on those nights but she dismissed those claims to be fairy tales. Boy was she ever wrong about that.
    NuUCi63l.jpg
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971252/a-vegetarian-werewolf-in-moonlight-falls#latest
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Crashing the party!

Screenshot-80.jpg
    Screenshot-83.jpg

That Warewolf is awesome!!!!! I love it! I never played TS3 warewolves but, that facial expression is creepy and I love it!

@TS1299, the werewolf in Nikkei_simmer isn't what they look like in TS3 as he's using CC to make them look like that. There's some TS3 players out there that was quite disappointed that they didn't make them look like that.

This is my werewolf that I've made in Midnight Hollow digging through the trashcan... :)
    iHEhHEjl.jpg

And this is him eating dinner like a dog while sitting at or I should say on the table... :)
    jRb9oF4l.jpg
    Here's my attempt at making the Addams family. Gomez was the most difficult to make for me.

LPJbN1a.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I rarely play supernatural sims but I did have one particularly fun save where Beau Merrick (Bridgeport) resurrected and married Lotta Greaves. They had many children. The first was born human and I was worried that all would be but the rest were either ghosts, vampires or hybrids. Beau and Lotta spent much of their time scaring each other and the apples didn't fall far from the tree :D
    35316272915_25dc356d66_o.jpg
    35190687711_d798e9863c_o.jpg
    34693179934_759607fdb8_o.jpg
    35321388280_48d71fed9b_o.jpg
    35600323811_8f394e03c4_o.jpg
    36013998025_4274baeb42_o.jpg
    35972544466_4fa323f1f8_o.jpg
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Spooky Micro Tiny Starter
    Pictures
    Download

10-16-20-8-54-41-pm_orig.png
    Chandra the Undead Vamp
    Traits: Evil, Hates Children, Erratic
    Aspiration: Master Vampire
    Download

They tried to kill her..but she came back as an undead. Then they tried to banish her..but she returned and is angry then she was before.and set on a path of revenge.

10-26-20-4-14-17-pm_orig.png
    befunky-collage-undeadvampday_orig.jpg
    darkform-pic-undeadvamp_orig.png
    befunky-collage-undeadvampdark_orig.jpg
    I've been trying to improve my Halliwell sisters.

rsTGTRv.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Cool, I just made my Charmed Original Sisters a few weeks ago. They are in the Gallery. Just look up my creations under SEREFRAS.
    I also made alot of hybrids, occults, SiFi, historical, pop culture & just plain weirdness.
    If anyone likes my crazy creations please let me know & if anyone wants to download them in their game remember to give me credit & have fun.🤗
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Happy Halloween.

6W1peci.png
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Sorry, lovely people! I know it's long past Halloween but I'm only getting a chance to reply now ... but that doesn't mean that I didn't thoroughly enjoy all the lovely screenshots and creations you've shared in this thread. :heart:

@Ellupelluellu That house looks amazing - Xhexenia1 is very talented! Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

@lisasc360 Mr and Mrs Frankenstein look they're living their best life in a beautiful house! :smiley:
    Poor Margo Fay ... And all because she wanted to go for a nice, relaxing walk! I guess that's a good reminder for all of us to stay safe. :relaxed:
    Your werewolf seems very nice - and we won't judge him for eating like a dog. It's kind of in his blood after all. ;)

@Karababy52 Thank you!! :blush: And how could I not comment on those amazing creations!?

@smurfy77 The Halloween Bunch deserves a series! I imagine them all to have a lot of adventures and stumbling into interesting situations all the time! :relaxed:

@Nikkei_Simmer I wouldn't dare not inviting that werewolf after seeing that picture! :sweat_smile: Those pictures are great like @TS1299 said! :)

@Dianesims I love your take on the Addams family! The resemblance is uncanny - you did a great job creating Gomez! :heart:

@Mikezumi What a unique family. :heart: It looks like true love won in this case with Beau and Lotta ... and what says 'I love you' more than a scaring war, eh? :tongue:

@Goosey Your vampire Sims are beautiful! They could be taken right out of one of those vampire teenage series and I bet you're having a lot of fun playing them! :smiley:

@illusie That Spooky Micro Starter is absolutely adorable! I really like all those lovely and thoughtful details. they really make it into something special! :love:
    And Chandra sure looks like someone no one would want to mess around with ... and like the perfect Master Vampire if you ask me! :)

@Dianesims The Halliwell Sisters are stunning! And I sure hope they're having a charmed life. ;)

@SERVERFRA It sounds like you like creating special Sims! I will definitely have a look at your creations in the Gallery! :smiley:

@logion That is the perfect Halloween screenshot, very atmospheric! :heart:
    @EA_Leeloo thank you for the great comments <3
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I don't know about you @EA_Leeloo but those pictures certainly frighten me!

I don't use vampires much but will be sending my Sims (only for a short time) to Forgotten Hollow when I can build a rental lot there after the new pack downloads. <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thanks again @EA_Leeloo Have a great rest of your week! <3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes I do, EA_Leeloo. I've been amazed about how much I was able to play around with the Occult traits, Perks, Powers &
    Hidden traits to make my Hybrids. I'm also amazed how much I'm able to make my unusual builds. And I'm happy that Sims 4 doesn't lag.
    I've never been able to do all this in Sims 3. As much as there was a large variety of themes, textures & color wheels I still couldn't properly build the way I wanted to. And my Occults could never be Hybrids.

I only have experience with Sims 3 & 4. Also, I only play Vanilla; No Mods, CCs or MCCs.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Maybe late but I forgot to post before :confused:
    I want to share with you Hexe Herética

She is my sim for #SparkdCreature #SparkdChallenges

AND I hope you like her. I <3 all your awesome creations and screenshots.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/.../CC76D8B71AAB11EB81496119CC9F00CD
    unknown.png