Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your go-to Super Smash Bros. Character?

I don't play the game a lot but I'mma say Kirby. :D My friends played it the other and every time they paused the game and when the camera zoomed in on Kirby, I laugh out loud cuz its face is just too funny. :joy:

R.O.B. :)
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Enter
    Your
    Account
    Number: _

1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣
    4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣
    7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣
    #️⃣0️⃣*️⃣

Errr...no
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Enter
    Your
    Account

1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣
    4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣
    7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣
    #️⃣0️⃣*️⃣

tumblr_nzsnv1apcj1v2c2c0o1_400.gifv
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your go-to Super Smash Bros. Character?

I don't play the game a lot but I'mma say Kirby. :D My friends played it the other and every time they paused the game and when the camera zoomed in on Kirby, I laugh out loud cuz its face is just too funny. :joy:

I don't play Smash very often, even tho I do have it...I tend to play with Link tho.
    Enter
    Your
    Account

1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣
    4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣
    7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣
    #️⃣0️⃣*️⃣

5782341b77vl :P
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @Cavapoo_King :star:
    @DeKay :star:
    @bellagorilla :star:

You all have passed my test. :+1:

@bellagorilla Love it! :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Cavapoo_King :star:
    DeKay :star:
    bellagorilla :star:

You all have passed my test. :+1:

bellagorilla Love it! :lol:

Lol, I hoped you'd enjoy my humor :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited October 2020
    My new name now is Christoph. 😂 fBK8zTK.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    1AwWgjT.jpg

I...wh...what the...Not even I'm that evil ! ...
    (disappears into black mist)
    >:)
    1AwWgjT.jpg

That's not even funny :unamused:

My phone likes to think that I'm either Sarah Palin or Sarah Jessica Parker :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    1AwWgjT.jpg

My phone likes to think that I'm either Sarah Palin or Sarah Jessica Parker :sweat_smile:

I mean, at least that's close to your actual name. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2020
    arSbna5.jpg

Oh I have worse ... >:)

Edit - Timeout kiddo!
    Post edited by 5782341b77vl on
    1AwWgjT.jpg

I mean, at least that's close to your actual name. 😂

Yeah, it's not too bad, name and initial is correct.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Have you ever changed something you liked about yourself to satisfy someone else?

No. No one I know so far in my life is worth more than me being fake.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Why does 5782341b77vl's username look like a password
    My mom just came to my room and told me that she cut her finger while using my ceramic knife without asking me first.

1460154368-hqdefault.jpg

Also, the reason why I got the ceramic knife for myself was cuz I have 0 confidence using a steel one. And I was like, "If I get one that looks like it's plastic, then I would be less terrified. It's all an illusion". :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Have you ever changed something you liked about yourself to satisfy someone else?

Nope. Never have, never will. If you don't like me (and mind the flaws) , then leave me.

@Cavapoo_King - it was supposed to be, but I had a problem when doing the form. So what was going to be my password is now my username, and what was supposed to be a username is now my password.

I could (in theory) have asked the Gurus Of The Forum to help me change it, but it's both a hassle for them and not really a big deal for me. :+1:
    Today's Q Q is:

Nope. Never have, never will. If you don't like me (and mind the flaws) , then leave me.

@Cavapoo_King - it was supposed to be, but I had a problem when doing the form. So what was going to be my password is now my username, and what was supposed to be a username is now my password.

I could (in theory) have asked the Gurus Of The Forum to help me change it, but it's both a hassle for them and not really a big deal for me. :+1:

okay
    Today's Q Q is:

Cavapoo_King - it was supposed to be, but I had a problem when doing the form. So what was going to be my password is now my username, and what was supposed to be a username is now my password.

How would you even remember a password like that? I can't even memorize my debit card number. 😪 I'm always like one number off. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Cavapoo_King - it was supposed to be, but I had a problem when doing the form. So what was going to be my password is now my username, and what was supposed to be a username is now my password.

How would you even remember a password like that? I can't even memorize my debit card number. 😪 I'm always like one number off. LOL.

For passwords on my phone/ computer the device remembers it
    Today's Q Q is:

For passwords on my phone/ computer the device remembers it

True, but sometimes I like to just remember it in case the autofill doesn't work or something.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Kinda? I have never changed my personality but I did change the way I dressed but it had also been something I wanted to change; people did motivate me. But that’s not something I liked about myself so I guess the answer is no.
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Kinda? I have never changed my personality but I did change the way I dressed but it had also been something I wanted to change; people did motivate me. But that’s not something I liked about myself so I guess the answer is no.

Yeah, I guess that doesn't count. ☺️
    FwDXXd5.gif
    HEY EVERYBODY!
    Today's Q Q is:

Not really, but like Song said I've changed my clothes or what kind of language I've used to make other people happier. It's never been drastic, but in middle/highschool the homeschool music organization I was a part of was Christian and fairly conservative at that, so I had to curb my behavior a bit and wear less black :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    My mom just came to my room and told me that she cut her finger while using my ceramic knife without asking me first.

1460154368-hqdefault.jpg

Also, the reason why I got the ceramic knife for myself was cuz I have 0 confidence using a steel one. And I was like, "If I get one that looks like it's plastic, then I would be less terrified. It's all an illusion". :D
    At least your mom's finger wasn't crushed by a 12' folding ladder like the end of my left middle finger was.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top