Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to purchase the Sims 4: Snowy Escape?

124...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes
    I've always wanted a Winter World.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I will get it at some point. There are several PS4 games releasing around the same time that will get my attention first though.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I will get it at some point. There are several PS4 games releasing around the same time that will get my attention first though.

Agree and there are a few PC big hitters releasing very shortly such as Cyberpunk 2077, Watchdogs Legions, etc that deserve my attention while I wait for an sale on this pack. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    Yes
    Yes, I am getting it on release. Really excited for this one.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    As the title says...
    I'll buy any pack Maxis releases. o:)
    Seriouly I NEED "OHN-DOH" option like video clip below:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhM2kGdrVtU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • zensluvzensluv Posts: 87 Member
    Yes
    YAY!!! The trailer was good, I enjoy the rock climbing idea and I love the Japan inspired theme, but it's for the Sentiments and Lifestyles #1 reason I'm going to buy it.
    Find my builds at #zensluv4real
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I'm open to it, depending on how it actually plays. Right now, it just looks like an expensive game pack full of animations and no depth/replayability.

I still wouldn't buy it full price regardless though. Anything TS4 gets bought at least 50% off for me.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Where's the No Option?
    I mean I'm glad there's new objects and more gameplay.

But it's not gonna make the game complete for me. No matter how many expansion packs or game packs I have.

There isn't never an in depth gameplay for me. Like the personality & emotions isn't strong as previous games.

I think I may stop purchasing DLCs for TS4 because I now know what to expect and what will never be in the game especially for 6 years.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Justine Keaton would want to have a personality in Sims 4 so it truly depends on if this pack really adds personalities if I buy it or not.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Yes
    I love winter and love making it the longest season for all my worlds. So definitely getting a world were that lovely, cold, snowy, season can be somewhat experienced year round.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Yes
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Hmmm, we'll see. Maybe if there's ice skating or skiing.
    It has skiing, but ice skating was in seasons,

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Yes
    Definitely buying it, but might wait until I can bundle it ...... unless I can't wait, then I will buy it straight away, or not, I don't know. I will definitely eventually get it someday, someway.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    Yes
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Hmmm, we'll see. Maybe if there's ice skating or skiing.

Four different skating rinks with Seasons so they are available already. Skiing was in the trailer.
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    Yes
    Daravi wrote: »
    Yes, but in blue. Although, I need more information. Right now, I see this leak as rumor.

Not a leaked rumour. It's available for purchase now.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Where's the No Option?
    As the title says...

I'll buy any pack Maxis releases. o:)

Can't afford it if I wanted to buy it.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Yes
    The only vacation pack I have is Outdoor Retreat (the other two don't interest me), but this one looks exciting :smiley: My Sims need a proper holiday
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Yes
    yes I´ll buy it...I´ll proberly pre-order it. I wasnt actually sure until I saw that the new pack adds Sentiments and stuff all though to be honest I proberly would have eventually purchased it anywya
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Yes, definitely, for the world. I just liked this voting option.
  • MalalupisMalalupis Posts: 25 Member
    Where's the No Option?
    No, it seems boring to me. The Japanese aesthetic doesn't do much for me, nor does the skiing and winter sports. It's a big meh from me. At least my wallet is safe.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Yes
    I am excited for this pack,

BUT I think it's weird to put the "Lifestyles and Sentiments features" in this pack.
    That should be a base game update.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Justine Keaton
    The last EP still seems like it's made a hot mess of the game. Note: I haven't purchased it, my information comes from the forums. Since I buy on sale, I wait for reviews. We'll see what people are saying by the time it goes on sale.

☝🏻
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Yes

Totally. This will fit well with my gameplay style. Plus, I was secretly hoping for a winter-themed pack with activities when they had the last survey.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Where's the No Option?
    No. Made a promise that I will not buy anything for this game until the gardening bug is fixed, and if they never fix it then my bank account will be a lot healthier. Besides I am not keen on snow or snow activities so it has not appeal for me, and knowing that previews are not real representation of actual game play, I am not falling for it.