Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 4: SCHOOL PACK

Seesin8Seesin8 Posts: 29 Member
edited September 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
MY IDEA: What do you think?

The Sims 4 SCHOOL PACK

I believe we should have different education options for our children (lol). Tuition should be paid at every level of life, being asked if we would like to keep our child (ren) enrolled in their current program.

1. Public Day School. - FREE - Nightly Homework (8:00am - 3pm)

2. Private/Religious Day School. - $3,000 per child (Tuition paid again when ageing up to teen) - Shorter school days 5 1/2HRS (8:15am-1:30pm) & daily skill requirements (Logic/charisma/cooking/piano etc.) & Intake process / Uniform.

3. Night School (Teens Only) - $500 (exam fee) - struggling/mischievous/low grade students ONLY (help boost grades quickly)/school shirt.

4. School House ( Off the Grid) - FREE - 4HR School days 10am-2pm, Homework & Skills (wellness, gardening, herbalism, flower arranging, fishing etc)/ new uniforms

5. Home School -$500 Enrollment fee per child (enrollment paid again when ageing up to teen) - Customized program.

6. Boarding School - $20,000 paid per sim.(Tuition paid again when ageing up to teen)
6. Toddler Day Program (learn 2 skills max) - $ 1,000 per day, per toddler with the option of your child being to difficult to learn & money will be lost!. Your toddler should have to be well behaved (manners) and must be potty trained to enrolled. - toddlers can take the shorter bus an adult, teen or child must put them on in the morning at 7:30am until 12pm

We should have the option to donate to our child (ren) academics/school, having an influence on the child (ren) grades and personality (snob) as well, through the mail box is okay, or the computer. Also adding an option to "call the school" and " call teacher...check in on ..." & " call principle/headmaster.."bribe" or "invite over". & when they come over, the option to "write check" adding a pop up screen to customize an amount. With to much being offensive.

Seesin8 (CC)

Please freely share your ideas and feedback !

Check out my first sims story : https://imgur.com/a/H4PzE0R
Can also be found in the "Creative corner" under "New Beginning - Nazario"
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    With the size families I often work with, this would cost them a fortune! 🤣
    I like the idea of expanding on the schools though. I do love the idea of having the option for private schools. My BACC game is full of 'snob' Sims who'd give anything to pack the little darlings off to private/boarding schools. I wonder if it would be possible for the application process for boarding schools and private schools to impacted if at least one parent was a former student of the school? This sort of thing happens a lot over here (England). You get the 'Old Boy of the School' sort of thing that almost guarantees a place for their son etc. That could be quite interesting.

I'd also love to see more after school activities. I love these in Sims 3 and I'd love them to make a major comeback. Especially if there was the ability to utilise skills from the other packs. <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • PaulineAngel34PaulineAngel34 Posts: 3 New Member
    J'adore vos idées, ça serait super d'avoir plus d'options :)
  • LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member
    I know there are mods for this, but I think it would be great if we have activities that are related to school, but not at school. I'm not sure what happens in other countries, but in the U.S prom is a big deal! I also think it would be great if based on your fitness skill you could join a sports team! Football, soccer, volleyball, cheer...( for high school). I know this would be a big add-on, but it would make the game so much more realistic!
  • MaudNEMaudNE Posts: 2 New Member
    There is a mod for this. But it would be great to have it as an expansion pack. Although the prices may be slightly less expensive for me haha. I like the idea of a boarding school. Would be nice if you could only play with your sims at that school.
  • Seesin8Seesin8 Posts: 29 Member
    MaudNE wrote: »
    There is a mod for this. But it would be great to have it as an expansion pack. Although the prices may be slightly less expensive for me haha. I like the idea of a boarding school. Would be nice if you could only play with your sims at that school.

I do not believe it is the same thing. I have viewed youtube videos and these videos is not what my idea is. I do not want to go to school with my sim, get to work style. I just want more options.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I'm still holding out hope for a School GP that allows us to build/edit the schools children and teens attend and control their school lives
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I'd love to have the TS2 school director back. Always loved the challenge to get my Sim kids accepted to private school.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • LeanneStrong57LeanneStrong57 Posts: 66 Member
    I would like to see private day schools added to the neighborhood. I would like to see schools for sims with disabilities, schools for gifted sims, and even schools that specialize in certain areas, such as art, athletics, music, nature, logic, culinary, among other things.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Driving school if/when we get vechiles, I want teen Sims to work on getting into university like study for university entry test then apply also not just the same old notebook or book homework but actually study something for an exam research a topic on computer or research a certain skill to add to the grade. Teens visit the uni. Kids also research but not as much as teens. Kids go field trip to the science lab, police station, the secret science lab, the fi studio. Also teens have prom, grad night, and graduation like a high school diploma to get into the special class in university.
  • Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    We could have some of the stuff mentioned, such as football or music or a cooking class, be after school activities they can join. If we do get cars, the teens could even have a "driver's ed" class after hours or a skill class they must attend. We could also have parents set up university tours on saturdays via the phone, but make it be that your kid has to be an "A" student before the option is available. Then the university can give you pointers on what the teen needs to improve on to get scholarships and such before they apply. I love the field trip idea for the kids. The school could be set up to randomly have the the child sent home with a permission slip that the parents have to sign. If signed, then the child is allowed to go. If not, then the kid will come home with an associated moodlet, sad or embarrassed or "life isn't fair". They could also gain associated skill with whatever they learn on the field trip, music or logic or such.

I LOVE the idea of a school pack, but perhaps not the prices. If you don't cheat for money, then it would take a bit to get your kids into school. We could lower the prices for teens and children a bit, making them similar to the university prices.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I agree education should be expensive, I like the idea of homeschooling and night school for the mischievous or failing Sims
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • DarlingS0ngBirdDarlingS0ngBird Posts: 13 New Member
    I would like a focus on teens. I do love child sims, but teens have nothing. I need high school drama!
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would like a focus on teens. I do love child sims, but teens have nothing. I need high school drama!

We can add that with the school pack as well I agree teens are lacking in gameplay but so are the kids all they did was give kids build and buy and CAS they gave us scout for kids but how long ago was that we need more stuff for the kids/teens especially a teen hangout not a trait or a club but an actual hangout (place.) where teen Sims can meet other teens you made or townies they can hangout after school or weekends. I want kids to play tag and ms. Mary Mack again play make believe something.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top