Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Regarding Aspirations.

SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
edited October 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I’ve recently been playing the Sims 3 and something that I’ve noticed is that sims can get wishes for their lifetime goal when they are teenagers. In the Sims 4 I very much hate having to choose my sims aspirations and I would love it if sims could let us know what aspiration they would like to have via whims so I’m leaving this here for maybe a suggestion as something I would like to see for a possible future update. A randomise aspiration button would be nice also. Thank you for reading.
Post edited by Sharonia on

Comments

• Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    I liked this feature in Sims 3! I'd much rather "discover" my sim's personality than be in control all the time. Hopefully lifestyles and sentiments will bring a little more of this feel to the game.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    ElizaG2016 wrote: »
    I liked this feature in Sims 3! I'd much rather "discover" my sim's personality than be in control all the time. Hopefully lifestyles and sentiments will bring a little more of this feel to the game.

I love randomness in the sims. I almost always use randomise trait for my sims. I would love it if the sims themselves could let us know what aspirations they would like.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Same I always use randomize trait for my Sims and that include their wish, a random button for trait in Sims 4 is helpful hope that it also be added for aspirations.
    ihavemultiplegamertags