Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m trying to start my new island and I’ve been resetting for about 5 hours. I want rs to be far from the airport, two south river exits, a large peninsula, and a green airport. Most of the time I don’t get to see the airport color because I close the game on the map selection screen because none of them are right. I really hope I can find the perfect island soon because this is getting annoying.

Good luck! How's it going with that?

I feel lucky, when I restarted the only thing I really wanted was RS far from the airport haha. I did kinda want a green airport and I wanted to make sure my river mouths were NOT on the same side as each other haha. But those were less important and in the end I got a yellow airport cuz I loved the layout so much but I don't mind at all.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I’m trying to start my new island and I’ve been resetting for about 5 hours. I want rs to be far from the airport, two south river exits, a large peninsula, and a green airport. Most of the time I don’t get to see the airport color because I close the game on the map selection screen because none of them are right. I really hope I can find the perfect island soon because this is getting annoying.

I feel lucky, when I restarted the only thing I really wanted was RS far from the airport haha. I did kinda want a green airport and I wanted to make sure my river mouths were NOT on the same side as each other haha. But those were less important and in the end I got a yellow airport cuz I loved the layout so much but I don't mind at all.

I gave up for today. I’ll try again in the morning. I really want cherries or apples as my native fruit, but at this point if I can get a good map and a green airport I’ll take any fruit.
    Yellow is my favorite airport color, but Goose Isle has a yellow airport and I want this island to be different. Plus green airports get black street lamps which I need a lot of for my design.

I gave up for today. I’ll try again in the morning. I really want cherries or apples as my native fruit, but at this point if I can get a good map and a green airport I’ll take any fruit.
    Yellow is my favorite airport color, but Goose Isle has a yellow airport and I want this island to be different. Plus green airports get black street lamps which I need a lot of for my design.

Green is my fav airport, then blue, then yellow, and red last haha. Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the fruit too much. I love cherries and apples the most too though I have oranges, but you can always cut down trees and plant what you want later. Good luck getting the layout you want with a green airport!
    I did it!!!! I got a good map, apples, and a green airport on my 73rd reset. Reneigh and Hamlet are my starting villagers.
    I did it!!!! I got a good map, apples, and a green airport on my 73rd reset. Reneigh and Hamlet are my starting villagers.

Wow even great villagers!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i forget whose at my campsite today. since i had a villager move .need coffee to remember who, i asked if they wanted to move in they said no.. but he sounds grumpy anyway. so i don't want him.

i forget whose at my campsite today. since i had a villager move .need coffee to remember who, i asked if they wanted to move in they said no.. but he sounds grumpy anyway. so i don't want him.

I had Cyd at my campsite yesterday. Cranky red elephant. I love him but I didn't ask him to stay.

You are making me want to restart except I love everything about my island lol! I just feel like playing the beginning again though. Ugh haha. I really wish we could have multiple saves
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Congratulations! I love the idea of a jock hamster lol
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

You are making me want to restart except I love everything about my island lol! I just feel like playing the beginning again though. Ugh haha. I really wish we could have multiple saves

If you restart you would lose Genji, unless you wanted to try getting him as a starting villager.

If you restart you would lose Genji, unless you wanted to try getting him as a starting villager.

I'd just start the search again haha! I enjoy island hopping. But I prob won't restart yet.

I'd just start the search again haha! I enjoy island hopping. But I prob won't restart yet.

I think my goal is to play through every season haha. I got the game end of April. So ill play til then and then restart after if I still want to lol
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited October 2020
    teddys a weirdo. spent all morning saying i won't move in then around 1 we played a game i won and he changed his mind. so now he moves in the day after tommorrow.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
    Can someone help me transfer items to my new island? I can't play both switches at once, so I need to go to someone's island with Livia and drop stuff off, and then come back as Amelie to pick it up.
    Can someone help me transfer items to my new island? I can't play both switches at once, so I need to go to someone's island with Livia and drop stuff off, and then come back as Amelie to pick it up.

I'm at work right now so I can't access my switch but if no one helps before then I can do so later tonight or tomorrow

I'm at work right now so I can't access my switch but if no one helps before then I can do so later tonight or tomorrow

Thanks! Amelie needs new clothes because she got an ugly starting outfit.

Thanks! Amelie needs new clothes because she got an ugly starting outfit.

Haha yeah it's harder to get nice stuff before you open Abels too!

If you're on now, I'll help :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @mintycupcake
    I'm on now. I just need to make a couple more tools for Amelie
    edited October 2020
    @mintycupcake

Ok, I'll open for friends.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2020
    mintycupcake

Ok, I'll open for friends.

Thanks!
    I just remembered the first time someone visits your island they have to do it via Dodo code.

My code is 8561K
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Omg, I just accidentally gave Ankha a Space Parka I meant to give Julian :bawling:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I just remembered the first time someone visits your island they have to do it via Dodo code.

My code is 8561K

Thank you for the roses! I bought some seeds in your shop too. It's raining on my island so they'll hopefully spread. And now I have a vaulting pole and ladder so I can explore the rest of DevilFalls!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top