The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Journey to Batuu is 50% off already...

EIRyDA5.png
Lol.
tumblr_pdxnepnahd1x9bk7io5_640.gif

Please click here and click the me too button to get the broken stairs bug fixed

Comments

  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Cool! I’ll buy it again!
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 634 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    EIRyDA5.png
    Lol.

    Is that the quickest something has gone on sale? As it’s only a month old.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 790 Member
    edited October 23
    ...

    Me on my way to purchase something I have no real interest in for the sake of 3 of my sims

    tenor.gif
    Post edited by HopeyStarr on
    4KxZQ3g.png?1
    *:.。. .。.:*"It's great being Queen Bee!"*:.。. .。.:*
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 18,488 Member
    Yay! Now you all can share in the excitement! 😄
    Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. 😊
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 161 Member
    It's still a no from me, but I appreciate the heads up. I have the Baby Yoda, 'tis enough.

  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,596 Member
    They couldn't pay me to download it.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited October 22
    UGH. I just paid full price for it the other day because I liked the build items. It was a moment of weakness lol Though I honestly didn't hate it as much as the other people in the play session I had. I think you have to have the right kinda character to explore.
    Post edited by alan650111 on
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 345 Member
    :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Almost as cheap as a Stuff Pack.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    keep my dolls inside diamond boxes!!
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 3,980 Member
    edited October 22
    I would not add this pack to my game even if I got it free. I wonder how much this sale is actually going to help them either way its still hilarious how quickly this pack was put on sale its almost as if the community and the new Star Wars fans they were attempting to bring in had no interest in this pack. Hopefully this ends their adventure into out of place franchises and linear story packs so they can give us the sandbox game play we need.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,202 Member
    You know it's good when it's already 50% off and it barely 2 months old
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 1,413 Member
    That was fast. I guess it didn't sell too well :D
    It's still far too expensive for me. Let me know when it's 0.99 cents and maybe I'll buy it.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,198 Member
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 350 Member
    I wouldn’t even get it for free.
  • EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 173 Member
    edited October 22
    I think Island Living might have gone on sale that quick too. It was around my birthday, and somebody got it for me for my birthday. You know that cheesy smile Sims get? That was me playing Island Living and trying to look like I didn't want to throw my computer out the window.

    I'd pay a dollar for this. I like some of the build stuff. But I wouldn't pay a penny more, the gameplay of the franchise in general is way too broken. Really, a dollar is more than they deserve.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 2,940 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    UGH. I just paid full price for it the other day because I liked the build items. It was a moment of weakness lol Though I honestly didn't hate it as much as the other people in the play session I had. I think you have to have the right kinda character to explore.

    You, me, same page. :D
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 589 Member
    edited October 22
    This is the first gamepack I’ve seen half price or maybe others have been and I haven’t realised. I’m not surprised I don’t have the pack and never plan to buy it and I’m not surprised it’s so cheap it’s £9 in the uk
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 1,659 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    This is the first gamepack I’ve seen half price or maybe others have been and I haven’t realised. I’m not surprised I don’t have the pack and never plan to buy it and I’m not surprised it’s so cheap it’s £9 in the uk

    Actually it seems to be a Halloween sale. Vampires, realm of magic, strangerville and even jungle adventure are also half price at the moment.

    It is really fast for a pack to go on sale but I was one of the few who were actually waiting for star wars to go on sale so I am happy right now. :)
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 589 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    netney52 wrote: »
    This is the first gamepack I’ve seen half price or maybe others have been and I haven’t realised. I’m not surprised I don’t have the pack and never plan to buy it and I’m not surprised it’s so cheap it’s £9 in the uk

    Actually it seems to be a Halloween sale. Vampires, realm of magic, strangerville and even jungle adventure are also half price at the moment.

    It is really fast for a pack to go on sale but I was one of the few who were actually waiting for star wars to go on sale so I am happy right now. :)

    Ah ok I have the other packs so didn’t realise they were so cheap as well. My apologies. The other packs are very good. I can’t comment on the Star Wars pack, it doesn’t appeal to me from what I’ve seen.
  • CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    Really glad I decided to wait for a sale, now I can finally give my simself a lightsaber :D
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 4,840 Member
    Cool! I’ll buy it again!

    That's the spirit! :D

    I kind of wish I could. It's been the most fun I've had in the game since Realm of Magic.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 1,659 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    netney52 wrote: »
    This is the first gamepack I’ve seen half price or maybe others have been and I haven’t realised. I’m not surprised I don’t have the pack and never plan to buy it and I’m not surprised it’s so cheap it’s £9 in the uk

    Actually it seems to be a Halloween sale. Vampires, realm of magic, strangerville and even jungle adventure are also half price at the moment.

    It is really fast for a pack to go on sale but I was one of the few who were actually waiting for star wars to go on sale so I am happy right now. :)

    Ah ok I have the other packs so didn’t realise they were so cheap as well. My apologies. The other packs are very good. I can’t comment on the Star Wars pack, it doesn’t appeal to me from what I’ve seen.

    Usually game packs are only 25% off so I think this is a rather rare occasion.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top