Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(SE) Which are you more excited for?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Winter theme
    Winter Theme.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Something else
    I just can’t choose, I gotta say both! I’ve been waiting for both a winter retreat Pack and Japanese theme for so long, I just didn’t expect them to be in the same pack!
  • Options
    ladynightladynight Posts: 35 Member
    Japanese theme
    I am half-japanese so seeing the new japanese items and BB made me so excited!!! Can’t wait for the pack!!
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Winter theme
    More winter! But also the Japanese theme. If there was an option for both of them equally, that's what I'd have voted for.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Winter theme
    I wish you had given us the option of both winter and Japanese as that is a more accurate answer.
  • Options
    Neither :(
    I’m not excited about the pack. I could (and will before it comes down in price) play my game without it. However the Japanese themed build and buy looks very nice. Lots of nice little details. If I do buy the pack it’ll be for that reason.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Winter theme
    For me its the winter theme I will be removing all the Japanese items premade Sims and prebuilt lots will be gone so I can attempt to make the world I have been wanting as my winter world oh how I hate forced intrusive styles with Sims 4 worlds CAW needs to happen.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Something else
    Lifestyles and sentinents.
  • Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    Japanese theme
    Loving the Asian influence. Honestly I feel like setting Snowy Escape in the Swiss Alps would have been the obvious choice - but I'm so glad they chose something a little less expected! (Side note - my attitude towards EA's "surprises" is improving with this pack... :D ) I was hoping for a Chinese countryside world from the last survey, and this sort of scratches that itch!
  • Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    Something else
    I am most excited for lifestyles and sentiments. Sims need some personality. Hopefully this will give them some.

I am also somewhat excited for the Japanese sub theme. Finally we get a livable world not US/Canada/western Europe themed. I guess there was Island Living but the rest of the livable worlds can be located in the US.

As for the winter sports theme, I have zero interest in. A bunch of useless skills only usable in one world. How boring. Ocean swimming from Island Living all over again. One world features are the very definition of shallow gameplay. It isn't for me. I am glad others are excited for it.

Mostly I am buying this pack for lifestyles and sentiments. This is the only part of the pack outside of CAS and build/buy items that isn't confined to one world I can see. Outside of this feature this pack looks even more self contained and shallow then Island Living.
  • Options
    Winter theme
    I created a sim with a white German Sheppard and I want to have my sim take his dog for a walk on the trails in the bamboo forest and see what there is to discover.
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Something else
    For the fact that I will have to update ton of mods.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited October 2020
    Japanese theme
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I wish you had given us the option of both winter and Japanese as that is a more accurate answer.

I just like asking these "mom vs dad " questions and forcing people to answer them cause I'm mean like that :naughty:

cause i have feeling that if i added both option people would have just picked that and not thought more about it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited October 2020
    Japanese theme
    The winter theme is fine with me, but my inner weeaboo is SCREAMING right now. Yukatas? Onsen? PLEASE tell me my sims can sip sake. I just KNOW the build buy and debug are going to be amazing.
    :lol: Actually they already input my favourite new type of Bar building, The Izakaya, that is the Japanese version of Bar. :expressionless: But I'm afraid when we order would be regular nectar.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    Winter theme
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I just like asking these "mom vs dad " questions and forcing people to answer them cause I'm mean like that :naughty:

cause i have feeling that if i added both option people would have just picked that and not thought more about it

I get you. :D