Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGR will be reviewing Snowy Escape (Out Now)

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    LOL nice
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    He did say, he would still do it for EPs. Though 1 week later will be 1 week to late for me.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    Well, everyone who needs his opinion to form their own opinion, to buy the pack or not, should have no problems of waiting till 20th :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I don't think we necessarily need his opinion, but I always enjoy watching his reviews so I was disappointed when he did not review the SW pack. I wouldn't really want him to force it, though.

Thanks for sharing. @catloverplayer
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    source.gif

nice!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    Good, I will wait for LGR review. I hope he reviews the new Far Cry 6. I love Far Cry.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Yay, he’s really funny! I watch his videos even when I’ve already got the pack haha
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Happy but also don't want LGR to suffer more lol! Its okay if he goes though I still have Carl's Sims Guide to give me the good critical review I need.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Nice. I respect his opinions although I still like to make my own mind up about things.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I showed this to my husband last night and he is excited to watch it and he doesn’t even play The Sims. He likes LGR for different videos of his. lol
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2020
    Didn't he review every pack so far except Journey to Flop? Btw he should have reviewed it, cause it would be so funny. The sweet treats review was the best one.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    He's not a Gamechanger, which makes me value his opinion more than a lot of other reviewers of packs.

No, he's not a Game Changer but he does earn a living by making these reviews of games that you all watch and beg that he do more of, which, IMO, makes his opinion more suspect than if he was just a GCer. HE wants more views so maybe his honest opinion isn't so honest as much as skewed to garner more views thus, more money.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    I don’t care one bit about his opinions. But I may watch it for the comedy.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    He's not a Gamechanger, which makes me value his opinion more than a lot of other reviewers of packs.

No, he's not a Game Changer but he does earn a living by making these reviews of games that you all watch and beg that he do more of, which, IMO, makes his opinion more suspect than if he was just a GCer. HE wants more views so maybe his honest opinion isn't so honest as much as skewed to garner more views thus, more money.

@Dannydanbo The content he makes the most money out of is not Sims-related. He doesn't even make other Sims videos except reviews and very rarely let's plays. You think he waits for a Sims 4 pack to come out 4 times a year to make money? Lol he would be homeless by now. He makes his money from all his other content which is much more popular than his sims videos.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Nice! I'm not gonna consider buying the pack for a long time anyway - gotta see all the details, and let at least two patches roll out AFTER the pack is out. I don't want another unplayable game.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member

Umh, GC receive free goods and trips to sims-affliated events from EA. The reason people call his opinion honest because he's always on point by popular opinion.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member

Umh, GC receive free goods and trips to sims-affliated events from EA. The reason people call his opinion honest because he's always on point by popular opinion.

I wouldn't say that. He wasn't that impressed with Vampires, yet popular opinion seems to say it's one of the best packs.
    While I do believe he's honest in his reviews, (as are most Game Changers) I don't think his opinion is any more valuable than anyone else's. It's just another opinion. (As are most Game Changers.)

But he's hilarious so he's fun to watch and I enjoy his reviews.
    #Team Occult
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im already getting the pack anyway, so Im just watching just to watch.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    His reviews are hilarious and I look forward to seeing another. :) I will form my own opinion though and likely (unless something goes really wrong) have bought the pack before I even see his review anyway.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I'm looking forward to November 13th. I'm even going to get my daughter a Sims 4 gift card so she can get the game also.