Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling all ghosts πŸ‘», ghouls 🧟, vampires πŸ§›, witches πŸ•·οΈ - Show us your spooky Sims creations!

Β«134
EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Even though it's hard to believe it's autumn already! The days are getting shorter, the leaves are turning to all those beautiful colours and we get to enjoy all things pumpkin-spiced again - that's the spirit of October.

But you all know what else that means ... autumn ... October ... no doubt, πŸŽƒ 'tis the season to be spooky! πŸŽƒ

du61c6qpr3xb.png

I love all things spooky and like to bring a bit of this spookiness into my Sims game from time to time (even more so this year to make up for the lack of Halloween parties to dress up for!).

Do you also like to celebrate a frightening festival or horrifying holiday with your Sims? Then show us your favourite ominous outfits, creepy costumes, crawly creatures, loathsome lots or bewitched builds in your Sims game!

I'm looking forward to seeing your chilling creations! πŸ–€

- Leeloo
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited October 2020
    Happy Spooky month! I love this idea, can't wait to get a picture of the one full house of Sims I made, and try to create a new character! πŸŽƒ
    Post edited by smurfy77 on
  • ObiwanxKannoliObiwanxKannoli Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2020
    I started working on my Lore Olympus Persephone today. I play on xbox so no cc sadly.
    1HXEjm8.jpg
    kNczKL3.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited October 2020
    Never mind, I just noticed that this was in The Sims 4 Create a Corner and not in The Sims Franchise section as I had posted TS3 pictures in here.
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    16.10.20_23-19-496lj30.jpg

20.09.20_23-43-36rak25.jpg

20.10.19_16-55-2828k2h.jpg

25.04.20_22-16-395xkj1.jpg

Ok no bat but still scary with the shining eyes XD

dakaq1kco.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don't have many spooky pictures, so moderately spooky will have to do. :)

50325184838_1190095a43_b.jpg
    50310361973_8750659ee1_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2020

tenor.gif
    get rickrolled
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Here's a rare sighting of the Zombie, Annabeth Wakefield Jekyll, and the house she and Dr. Jekyll owned in Forgotten Hollow. It's been abandoned for decades. Annabeth and the Dr. have tombstones in the family plot behind the house. However, Annabeth isn't buried there, of course, and only 'parts' of Dr. Jekyll are interred beneath his tombstone. The story of what happened to them along with links to a slideshow of the house and links to Annabeth and the lot on the Gallery are in the spoiler.

I made both of these for Day 1 of the 100 Day Creativity Challenge - CAS & Build located here on the forum.

tQ9k41Z.png

q5eqeqL.png
    This once grand home was owned by the notorious Dr. Jekyll and his lovely new bride, Annabeth Wakefield Jekyll. On their wedding night, they shared a celebratory drink of a vintage 'juice' to celebrate their marriage. Unbeknownst to Annabeth, her drink had been tampered with by Mr. Hyde (Dr. Jekyll's alter ego). He only wanted someone to share in his adventures. I guess it's lonely being a Zombie sometimes. The drink did the expected and turned her into a flesh-eating Zombie.

In a vengeful fit of rage over what he had done, Annabeth killed and devoured him. Both Sims seemingly disappeared, although one of Dr. Jekyll's fingers was found under their plasma soaked bed. It was assumed they were both kidnapped or killed by...someone or something. The finger was buried in the family plot behind the house and after a few years, a tombstone was placed there to remember Annabeth when she was declared dead. Of course, there's no one buried there since her body was never found.

With no descendants coming forward to claim the Jekyll estate, a fence was built to surround the lot paid for by a local charity and it was then left locked up to slowly decay over the decades.

Annabeth roams around Forgotten Hollow at night in her once white wedding gown in search of victims. She's very careful about staying in the shadows and choosing Sims that most likely won't be missed. Now and then some locals tell tales of seeing a pale female Sim with gray hair in an old-fashioned updo wearing a dirty white dress. Supposedly, she has eerily glowing white eyes too. Annabeth has been mistaken for an animal hiding in the bushes more than once when all they can see is her eyes.

There's no reasonable explanation Annabeth can find in her mind why she places a rose on Dr. Jekyll's gravestone every other day, or why she keeps a candle lit there either. She hates what he did to her. Perhaps her muddled brain doesn't know, but her heart does. Despite what he did, Annabeth loved Dr. Jekyll and still does deep down in her shriveled heart.

Annabeth Wakefield Jekyll
    Dr & Mrs Jekyll Residence
    Origin ID: Karababy52
    Imgur Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/YnTXetj

Happy Simming! <3
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Great thread! I hope to do a fun halloween party in another save, for the fun aspect, but here are some frightful shots from the past:

Caleb experiencing the unleashing of his inner Beast for the first time:
    DX9JsuN.png
    QD35eZN.png

and attacking Morgan (from my story):
    qPqxzIl.png

and an evil Sage from the Realm, summoning and seeking assistance from the forces of evil, to commit the massacre at Forgotten Hollow:
    VqjaedE.png
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    nXf8Nsb.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    WidowsChild Church is an old wooden structure in Forgotten Hollow.
    Thing is, you can only see it when it's dark...
    Widows-Child-Church.jpg

Whoa love how the lights glow perfectly from the inside! 😱 build is nice too
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    I made this
    Home Haunted Home
    00.jpg
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    The haunting melody that pulls you to the dark, crushing depths...

fyHcGfE.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    edited October 2020
    May I present: The most important (female) witches from my machinima series, OCCULT (all of which are also regular sims I play with in my game).

8frauensomemaknx.jpg

On the throne: Aya Mammini, Wicked Witch of the West (and all other cardinal directions)
    To her right: Wilbica Mammini, ageless elemental magician
    To her left: Judith, independent pet familiar

Back row, from left to right:
    - Dr. Elise Donovan, guardian of time
    - VerΓ³nica Puerta, Selvadoradian medium
    - Domaris, high priestess of Mother Moon
    - Stelmaria Popescu, Asari ROMP agent (Realm of Magic Police)
    - Evangelina Popescu, queen of voodoo dolls and curses
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I built a haunted house. I'll enter it in the Spark'd challenge later, it's so buggy right now, it's stuck on a loading screen.....

6ojyugN.png
    hJIe89E.png
    dd83VRP.png
    e5MVQDC.png
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    nXf8Nsb.png

Ok, first your sim is gorgeous! Are they on the gallery?Second, where can I get that house? πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    WOW! I. Am. Speechless!
    Thank you all so much for sharing your amazing creations in this thread! :heart:

@smurfy77 Happy spooky month indeed! :smiley: I'm glad you like the idea of this thread - and I'm looking forward to seeing your Sims!

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 WidowsChild Church looks very spooky! That's a perfect addition to Forgotten Hollow! But I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to hang around there after dark to see it ... 😨

@ObiwanxKannoli There is no need for CC - your Lore Olympus Persephone is beautiful and unique just like this! :love: Thanks for sharing!

@lisasc360 You know what - that's spot on. This discussion should be in The Sims Franchise section! It's moved and now I'm waiting to see your wonderful creation. :)

@Busufu I just love those screenshots, you have a great eye for snapshots! :relaxed: And your Sims fit right into this monster mash!

@Rouensims That is a great picture and it certainly is spooky enough! Looks like Elphaba got a bit too warm ... :sweat_smile: And vampires are always welcome (and spooky)!

@bellagoth_ Ha, nice try! But I think the theme of the new EP is still pretty great even though it doesn't add ghouls to our game. ;) And yes, they are definitely scary (the fangirling not so much, we've all been there at some point!)

@Karababy52 Annabeth Wakefield Jekyll is a really spooky zombie and the Jekyll residence looks pretty scary, too! What a great job with that background story and your attention to detail! :open_mouth:

@Dianesims That brings back memories ....... the resemblance is uncanny! I really, really hope all the dogs in your game are safe ... πŸ’š

@Nushnushganay Those are amazing screenshots and they totally deserve the label "frightful"! Caleb and the evil sage are perfect additions to this thread! πŸ§›

@Ellupelluellu What an ominous screenshot! It looks like your Sim has a darker side to her than your avi suggests. πŸ˜„

@Babykittyjade Couldn't have said it any better! 🧑

@Simmingal What a great build, it certainly deserves the title "Home Haunted Home" with that background story (and thatgraveyard ...)! πŸ‘»

@Kerrigan I guess the saying "don't judge a book by its cover" extends to creatures in The Sims as well - who would have thought that this mermaid is fishing for souls!? :scream:

@PriestessBizarre To be fair, it's a great marketing stunt to have the vampire nightclub look all harmlessly gothic on the outside - how else would the vampires be able to lure those innocent Sims into the creepy parts of the mansion? ;)
    And I love your Sims, they are all so different and peculiar! It must be great fun to play them! And who would have thought that Satan is an animal lover? :lol:

@GrumpyGlowfish Your coven of witches is awesome! It's so cool to see that they all have their specialties and areas of magical expertise! You'd better not mess with these ladies! :smiley:

@Dianesims Your mansion looks like it came right out of the Victorian era, I totally dig that! And look at all those Halloween decorations ... I wish I could teleport them all straight into my house! πŸŽƒ

@Jasonschick80 You're asking the real questions here! WE NEED MORE INFO! :grin:

I was inspired to jump right into the game and give it a try myself. :smiley:

8c8281cceiyp.jpg
    My favourite Sims - vampire+witch BFFs- during their last day out together. πŸ¦‡
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited October 2020
    @EA_Leeloo,
    @lisasc360 You know what - that's spot on. This discussion should be in The Sims Franchise section! It's moved and now I'm waiting to see your wonderful creation. :)
    Thank you... :) I wasn't sure if that was where you had intended it to be as I remember that EA_Mai would create the threads over here so that other Sims players from the other games could post as well... :) Now I can I post my pictures that I had originally posted over there and then deleted as I didn't want anyone calling me out that I had posted in the wrong section... :blush:

This is a house that I had picked from the library in The Sims 3 and then added the gargoyles to the overhang and one in the little shrub maze to the right and the moon phase ball to the other side... :)
    9bEUgnEl.jpg

Their lab... :)
    0NlcNBMl.jpg
    QxcI5YCl.jpg

And this is the house lit up at night... :)
    Erw6XJnl.jpg

The family that lives in the house which I've place in Moonlight Falls is the Frankenstein family that I've made. This is Frankie and Lily Frankenstein down in the lab that is underneath of the house. And since the house was on a foundation, I've built them a private library in their backyard that has the secret bookcase door that leads down to a basement with a hall that leads to their lab right below their house... :)
    qV6KgRCl.jpg

And here they are watching the stars together while Frankie whispers sweet evil nothings in Lily's ear. They both have the evil trait... >:)
    wqsDmd6l.jpg

I've built the Myers house from the original Halloween movie. Granted the yard doesn't look anything like it does in the movie but I think that house is pretty good in my opinion... :)
    cawC3IVl.jpg

Michael Myers standing out on the porch... :)

Daytime
    dlNDImml.jpg

Nighttime
    nG2pMcQl.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @EA_Leeloo Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my Zombie and 'her' house, very much appreciated! :) I love your witch and vampire too!

Happy Simming! <3
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited October 2020
    @EA_Leeloo Thank you I created last year for Halloween a bunch that some may find fun and interesting to play, The Halloween Bunch, they are as follows:

29sYn2n.png Count Dracula an Evil, Music loving Romantic that wants to be a Master Vampire. xNgGNnD.png next we have Witch Zelda, Loves cats but hates children and prefers to be a Loner and master her Spellcraft & Sorcery. nQ062vx.png now we come to Bastet whom is used to being spoiled, affectionate but is quite territorial so careful crossing her path. GwKpRsQ.png Kingston Gamble, an alien in disguise, thinks he has it all figured out when he joined this interesting bunch of Sims, thinking with his genius abilities, nerd like qualities and ambitiousness he could keep anyone from discovering what he really is or what he is really here for, his hopes are to be a nerd brain, maybe he is trying to find a way to go home or is it to bring others here? U9eOjtS.png now we come to Brynne Geiger, a gorgeous mermaid looking for her one true love, she spends most of her time in the ocean, being a child of one, using her love of music to hopefully lure in her one true love, but careful when she finds them she is quite jealous and won't be sharing her true love with anyone. 7d6N0Xg.png Now we find Pirate Blackbeard, has goals of being a great fisherman, he loves to be outdoors, is quite handy at "borrowing" (klepto) other's things but can become quite hot tempered quickly so watch your step or your next might be off the plank! J0jKRTd.png now we find Faerie Whisper, wonder why she is not so small? Well she traded a secret treasure, one she will not reveal, to Witch Zelda for a potion to make her bigger, sometimes she longs for her smaller size. Having gotten larger sure makes it easier for her to fulfill her dreams of being a Freelance Botanist, she loves the outdoors, is quite neat (thank goodness her roommates have her around) but being true to being a faerie she loves to play pranks and is quite a goofball. dTn58f5.png Now we come to our last roommate, Eddie the Yeti. I can bet that Faerie Whisper will not be liking him much, he is quite the slob, she will be busy. Eddie also wants to be a bodybuilder, is childish and loves to play, maybe reminding him of when he was younger before being separated from other Yetis, and he is very active. Hope you find these from October of last year I created quite the bunch, and hopefully fun to try to play.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member

Awesome sauce! Thank you!