Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What feature are you most excited for in the snowy escape EP and/or patch

True Love
Terrific Family Play
Too fun
The sims 2 forever

What feature are you most excited for in the snowy escape EP and/or patch 106 votes

Lifestyle and sentiments
45%
Akl500PCK213winkeljohn78GalacticGalStrangerthanLadyDecafgot2gamePinkSugar81LadyTigresspeterskywalkersmurf45blueKhrisstynedeedles64MVWdeZTphantasmkissSimplyTorifullspiralironknight35annaliese39mariajane216 48 votes
New snow activities
14%
nekotlcPlayerSinger2010Elegantblkchina1stilljustme2quinhobpEnkiSchmidtSilentKittyHillyBethcveklicaMonaveilSERVERFRAprettyscion06KimmerVanesa1118afternoonbaboon 15 votes
New Town
6%
SimpatsyannSelinaKylesOnverserRedShoe7AbraKadabraEvilyn_1007EdithV 7 votes
Japanese inspired gameplay (Shrine, Kota ray table, etc.)
14%
Isb917haneulsimgirl1010taydevfallenangel66BabykittyjadeChampandGirlieSimsChica2013LyrieTamakiSakura84rinre33ladynightRouensimsCaprianaBElizaG2016 15 votes
Split level building
3%
KatAnubisAnnLee87MDianaSimsSimon_E 4 votes
New build buy items (non interactive)
1%
dogzdinnerSeanBobbyG 2 votes
New CAS stuff
1%
Amj1995munroele 2 votes
Other
12%
alanmichael1alyssasim87ashcrash19APottscatmando830ScobreColton147147Pamtastic72Atreya33AuroraskiesSimAlexandriaSimsLady2000Nate_Whiplash1 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited October 2020
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    With the new world, Platforms, and Build/Buy all jockeying for a very close second.
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    I hope the lifestyle and sentiments make sims more unique. Also super excited to see what modders do with it.

I am, however, also excited for the new snow activities and how it is not just for adults
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    Sorry Kotatsu table not Kota ray table autocorrect ruined it.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Other
    I'm not interested in anything in the EP itself, but I do hear that personality-related things will be improved--if it really is, that would be enough of a reason for me to get it
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    I'm kind of excited for everything equally, but I'm most curious about this feature.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    My number one complaint about Sims 4 is the Sims' lack of distinct personalities and the fact that they all react the same way to the same things. If this fixes that... I'll have to move on to hoping for a color wheel, but personality is definitely first!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    New snow activities
    New snow activities with lifestyle and sentiments a close second.
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Actually a tie with Lifestyles and Sentiments. I knew everyone would be voting for that, though, so I picked Japanese gameplay.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Split level building
    As a builder, the ability to build platforms is something I look forward to.
    The lifestyles and sentiments sound interesting, but I expect them to need a lot of fine tuning during the first months.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I am most looking forward to taking meditative walks. I’m hoping that it will be similar to the Thinking skill.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Other
    For now it is a tie between the lifestyle and sentiments on one side and the hiking and mountain climbing on the other side. But this may change as we learn more about the pack.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited October 2020
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    I hope that it will work well and not be too intrusive or annoying. I liked what they did with the environment overhaul but I did not like that they had to add animations to our sims every time they got an environment buff, without mods I see that yawning animation or the "a-ha" animation 5-10 times a day, especially if you travel a lot.

So I hope that it will turn out good.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Other
    All of it. I want it all
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    Right now it sounds like lifestyle and sentiments could be my favorite feature but if they turn out to be simple annoyances it could be the worst one.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Honestly it's hard to choose, I'm looking forward to a new world, new build & buy, and of course personality improvements too. I just need to see how that last one turns out because things aren't always as fun fictional as they should be.

I was going to go to Japan this year and had my tickets cancelled because of Covid. I've always wanted to go and love the culture, architecture and food, so being able to bring this into my game to live through my sims vicariously (lol what's new) will be even nicer than usual. :)

It's been a little while since I've been excited for a pack release, I cant wait to experience everything this one has to offer
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Other
    I am really excited about all of it! Lifestyle & Sentiments being at the top of my list, for sure. I am also pretty stoked about having some new winter garb. I feel like this is the clothing category Seasons should have added the most of because the game already had tons that would function for Spring, Summer, and Autumn. Maybe I can lighten my winter coat cc burden a bit now. Split level building is also cool, I have wanted that for a long time and now it’s finally here. I can add actual stages to my lounges, karaoke bars, and have sunken living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms and so on. It going to be awesome!

I am very curious about the cultural aspects, I don’t know very much about Japanese culture so I am going to read up on it a bit before the pack releases. The world looks stunning and I have several sims who are going to enjoy the climbing, skiing, sledding and snowboarding very much.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Other
    Festivals
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Festivals

I am happy to have new festivals too. Wonder if they will be like the ones from City Living and the game informs us when they take place or they will be like the ones from Island Living where we have to stumble upon them.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    I cannot wait for the lifestyles and sentiments. I have no idea how they will work but I can't see any kind of improvements towards personalities as being a bad thing. I'm just really hopeful that they will be something that sims will unlock naturally over time and it won't be something that has a requirement to unlock such as repeating a certain type of task in the game.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Lifestyle and sentiments
    After this, Japanese world and split levels.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Other
    Possibility of rental lots in every world?
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other
    All of the above, plus vending machines! I was disappointed we didn't get them with the Uni pack, but now I can add them. So excited. Well, at least I hope they work that way.

Edit to add, I almost forgot the 130 CAS items, hope some can be useful in other worlds.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Other
    Had to pick other as it was more than one of the choices = snow activities and split level houses.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited October 2020
    New Town
    The world. I'm looking forward to filling the mountainous snowy area with alpine cabins and adding saunas and spas that look out on the snowy mountains and making a whole winter wonderland. Then I'm looking forward to playing in the Japanese area and filling it with Japanese builds, restaurants and more spas! :)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    There should literally be an all of the above option too 😅😅 I chose this but equally excited for all
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(