Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

^^ First thing you’re planning to do (Snowy Escape)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited October 2020
    Start working the new personality features into my current favorite households. Followed by adding some of the new BB stuff into my old builds. Finally, I hope to take my favorite household and buy a vacation home in the snow part of the world (provided this turns out to be a real feature).
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I feel like I might have to speed up my eldest sim having his first child so that that child could be old enough to experience the new world! They are half Japanese so I could pretend this is where the Japanese father initially came from ❤️
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    After checking out all the new BB and CAS items, I've definitely gotta take my main family on holiday there. I'll take them for some fun snowy activities up on the mountain and then have them spend their evenings relaxing in the main town.
  • Options
    MoonSimmer1MoonSimmer1 Posts: 24 Member
    Most probably climbing that mountain, and after exploring the other features this pack comes with. 😂❤
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I'm very wary about this expac, mostly because it doesn't tell me if it is a giant destination world or if it is a permanent world around Mount Komorebi.
    If it is a destination world i'm taking a hard pass.

However if it is a permanent world? I hope it has plenty of lots and one of the first things i'll be doing is moving all of my Japanese families and my Korean family out and putting them into this new world. I have yet to fully place the entire Hiroshimoto clan down on this long running save i have going on. The Yamada family are going to be moved as well as the Chun-Koon's, Akahima's, Shintoru's and Sikuchi's.

Some of this Japanese stuff can be included in a Spa or a gym as well as a few lots i have ideas for. But all that depends on what information is released about it heading towards it's release date in a few weeks.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Leap into build buy and play with split levels, new showers, a new kitchen and then perhaps live the dream of living in a snowy world.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Going to explore the new world for a while then check out the entertainment.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    One of my sims is of Asian heritage although I wasn't sure on the nationality. So, she's going to be Japanese and explore her heritage in Mt. Komorebi. Another sim is going to model for the first time in Sulani soon, so Mt. Komorebi would make for another good destination photoshoot.