Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Was The Last Time You [Vol. 2]

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited October 2020
    Six years ago. Interesting question!

WWTLTY slept on a futon?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Last November, and thanks!

When was the last time you regretted eating something? (also what was it?)
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Yesterday. Broccoli with cheese. Still makes me yack as much as it did as a kid.

WWTLTY had a cup of coffee?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

A week ago.

When was the last time you really outdid yourself on a task or project?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    The fact that this is such a hard question to answer, is sobering.

Okay, this isn't a good way to "outdo" ones self, but I was going the extra mile on a workout recently, and added at the end, going on a zipline-like-thing, but my body twisted around halfway down, and without thinking I was trying to straighten myself up still in a bent-elbow semi-curled position, and heard/felt a terrible sound and felt a terrible pain, which turned out to be a minor tear in the pec. If that's minor, I don't want to know what major would be like, because the arm is just useless for days after, pec hurts for weeks after and has a painful swelling like a knot, and I have to be oh-so-careful not to do too much with it.

But I outdid myself kind of literally. And now I have to do my best never to do it again.

WWTLTY did something really thrilling, and what was it?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    This may not be all that major, but when I first rode Goliath at Six Flags. That drop....ooooh man! Love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k75f1Lj6F8

When was the last time you researched a subject that really fascinated you? What was it about? (taking a note from you Nushnushganay)
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • PandaZOMGPANDAPandaZOMGPANDA Posts: 31 Member
    The last thing I researched myself was whether the side you chew on has to do with your hand dominance. Which wasn't interesting. I haven't researched anything fascinating, I'm not really excited about new information.
    When was the last time you were amazed by someone else's beauty?
    That's a good question. I honesty don't remember.

Maybe someone below me can answer, so same question.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    edited October 2020
    I've been amazed at someone else's beauty many times before, but limiting myself to in-person experiences of it, the most recent was my hubs. He was asleep, supine, one hand above his head, and something about him inspired such awe and tenderness in me.

There have been other times that were quite memorable, when I was in the presence of such beauty as to leave me dazzled, or confounded. Once was this woman, in a store in Austin, who was wearing a short pale knit dress that clung to her every bounce and jiggle, and every face followed her, it was like she was a creature from another planet. No one could help goggling and it was hard to wrap my head around what it was about her, because each individual feature was not overwhelming in beauty on its own, but the whole was greater than the sum of the parts, and that plus the way she moved, just made conversations stop and heads turn and eyes pop.

A male of that type of beauty was a young raver and DJ who was a casual friend and acquaintance, who tended to dazzle everyone who spoke with him, of any gender, because his beauty was almost otherworldly, like a...fairy or something, and he had the charisma and grace to go with it.

There have been other times when I was awe-struck by someone's beauty, but those were the most memorable.

Cool question!

When was the last time you did something you're proud of?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    This past June when I redid my entire apartment.

When was the last time you shared/ traded stories with a friend?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    A few months. We were talking about how we wanted to visit each other's countries. I have always wanted and still do want to visit Australia once all this Covid-19 scrap is over.

WWTLTY used a 3D modelling program?

I have never done that.

When was the last time you sat outside and enjoyed the night sky?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    This past summer, on pleasant evenings.

WWTLTY played an instrument or sang?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    For the instrument, up until last December I used to play tuba in two bands. It was great fun but unfortunately I had to give it up due to other commitments. I'm still looking after one of the band's tubas and got it out for a practice about a month ago. I should really get it out again as the keys can seize up if not played frequently. It would be nice to do a few more performances in future...

Regarding the singing, the last time I did that was in the car the other day, singing along to bits of a CD on the way to work.

WWTLTY did some drawing/ art?
    Not since I was in school.

When was he last time you thought about how beautiful life is?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Having a hard time thinking of a specific instance atm, about life itself, rather than something or someone specific. But did appreciate the spectacular beauty of peak foliage in Northern New England while driving in it, this week. And while I wasn't contemplating the beauty of life per se, was feeling gratitude for my relationships, both familial and neighborly, when a neighbor wanted me to come see her dog (just back from the groomer) and unexpectedly gave me a big warm hug. She's really sweet. I guess it was a violation of social distancing, but...it was still as sweet and genuine as it was unexpected.

So life does have its grace notes.

Such a good question, it deserves a better answer from someone else, so I will pass it on. Same question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Everyday. Taking time to enjoy and observe all aspects nature, the people who matter to us, the good we do for each other, and being loving in general helps me to appreciate that it is a great gift. Despite difficult times we all face, there is so much to love regarding the life we have been given.

When was the last time you found out a new interesting fact about something you had prior knowledge of?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    edited October 2020
    A couple weeks ago. I kind of already knew about both the interior of the planet and other planets out in space having sound but, what I did not know was that some planets sounded like a heart beat or the interior of ours also sounding like a heart beat.

WWTLTY studied something?

Sunday.

When was the last time you had one of those days?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    I'm thinking today is looking like one, with trying to manage the tension of waiting for results in the US. Already started on the eggnog.

WWTLTY feared for your physical safety?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Whenever I have to travel through certain parts of America.

When was that last time you stumbled over your words in the presence of someone?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    That quite often happens to me whenever I'm talking with someone I don't know, and/or if I'm asked something on the spot. My brain has this remarkable ability to instantly freeze and forget everything when I am asked something and an instant answer is required, even if it's about my interests! It's highly annoying.
    I can express myself much better in writing.

WWTLTY worked on a project?
    Today actually.

When was the last time you had something to say, then immediately lost the thought?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Arkane wrote: »
    Whenever I have to travel through certain parts of America.

When was that last time you stumbled over your words in the presence of someone?

I am so, so sorry, horrified, and ashamed that that is the USA, even still today, but there has to be hope in the determination to see greater justice and social equality, a better society for everyone and not just a few, coming in, if the people coming in hold the line and push progress forward.

As to your question, the other night, totally lost my thought. Had been a rough few days of the agony of uncertainty hanging overhead.

WWTLTY soaked in ambiance somewhere with someone you loved being around?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MissSnowDrop91MissSnowDrop91 Posts: 10 New Member
    I have never done that

When was the last time you dance like no one was watching

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top