Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Snowy Escape (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

Thank you for the giveaway! :)
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    Figure Skating Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!,

My favorite! Thanks!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Bobsledding. Yeah, that's definitely not me. I'd rather sit indoors with a good book and a hot chocolate, or mulled wine.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited October 2020
    Deleted- I’ve decided to pre-order the game
    Post edited by netney52 on
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!
    Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    I got bobsledding too.
    Thank you for this giveaway! ☺️

20180613_230543.gif
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

I'd probably somehow manage to fall off the sled and break my neck if I attempted this sport.
    Honestly, I'd probably hurt myself in any winter sport. That's why I'd prefer to have winter in games and not irl xp.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I got Bobsledding.

As always thanks for the giveaway!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Bobsledding... But I probably wouldn't want to try it, heh.

Thanks for the giveaway, as always!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I got Bobsledding!

Thank you so much for this giveaway!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

Thanks for doing this. Good Luck, everyone

(this was weird. I don't do sports except as a spectator)
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    You Got:
    Skiing
    With the rise of video games and childhood obesity, getting kids off the couch is a hot issue. This can be a tough challenge in winter depending on where you live. So instead of letting them sit on their butts get them on a pair of ski's and watch them soar!

Thanks for the giveaway
  • Options
    StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    I got:
    Skeleton
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try.
    Well, breaking bones does deter me, so pass. But thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2020
    You Got:
    Skeleton
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

Skeleton sounds like an apt name for the sport. :D

Thanks for doing the giveaway!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    They recommend Figure Skating to me. :lol: Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

Figure Skating
    Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway.

I got Figure Skating. I like ice skating so not a bad result! My favourite winter sport has to be sitting cosy by the fire watching other people be energetic outside though :)
  • Options
    SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    I got skiing! Thanks so much for this opportunity! :)
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Thank you for the givaway!

You Got:
    Bobsledding

Incidentally I loved watching this on TV as a kid :-)
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Bobsledding - awesome! Thanks!
  • Options
    irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

It is one of my favorite winter sports to watch during the Olympics. Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    I got skiing...apparently in the spirit of fighting child obesity?! :D

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    Bobsledding!

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Well here is the answer for me:
    8xeXiSo.jpg

Fun Fact: The question ask me my favourite NFL team, my reply: What is NFL? :lol:. I choose as my answer because I'm not into US Football :triumph:.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited October 2020
    Joining the Bobsledding squad!

Realistically speaking though skating is my fave out of the ones ive actually tried
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free