Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Sohera welcome to the DD thread and the forums. Be sure to check out the info on page 1, check the spreadsheet (if you haven't already) link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NIeS9yIMAw-fA7VhseLilqCOV5XfKoSJXwbyyKQLJP4/htmlview?pli=1 . There are Timezone specific spreadsheets on page 1; if your Timezone is not currently being updated be sure to yell out and me1620 will update it for your use. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, even if we are not posting people are always here.
    Happy 400 pages everyone 😀
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited October 2020
    @angeljess26 - Happy 400 pages! 😃👏
    On that note, @ZeeGee was very generous a while back and offered to gift me some items I might be looking at. With a strategic application of her points, we managed to bring five different sets to the point where they'd either be entirely free or only cost a trivial amount. I've bought three of them so far and am waiting for the DD sales for the last two ...

It would have been quite disappointing to have to wait another almost three months for that whole chain. And it only took me managing to wake up at 3:30 am or whatever it was on a Sunday morning. I went right back to sleep afterwards too, so no harm done.

@puzzlezaddict - I love that you have shared your DD stalking and DD cascading story with us. It is wonderful that you and ZeeGee worked together to get the most bang for your simpoints and for those she generously gifted to you. Back in the days before I owned the store, I found that stalking the DD and working the cascades were as much fun as playing the game itself. I even miss those days when I set an alarm to get a certain deal.
    Sohera wrote: »
    Hello to all the fellow "simificated" people out there!

Reading all of this, I am so glad that I am not the only person waking up in the middle of the night in order to get a Daily Deal! :D
    I have been playing this game (including Sims 1 and 2) for at least 15 years - still listening to the Sims 1 soundtrack while studying - and bought Sims 3 in April 2020; up to then, I still had been playing Sims 2. ...

In short: THANKS A LOT to all the people out there spending their time and energy in keeping up this list! I definitely appreciate it very much, too.

@Sohera - Welcome to Sims 3 and the DD thread from one simificated person to another. 😉 (I have been playing the Sims since it was released back in 2000.) I am so glad you found us. Keep posting so your status changes to Member. Even though Sims 5 is in the works, Sims 3 still has a large devoted fan base. There is so much to do in the game and still some active threads to help you get the most not only out of your simpoints but out of the game itself. You may find that you browse the forum as much as you play the game.

As @angeljess26 posted, check out page 1 of this thread. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and not only those related to the DD. The moderators have never scolded us for going off topic. I am about to update the main DD spreadsheet and some of the time zone specific spreadsheets. The time zone specific spreadsheet allows you to track the sets you own and will notify when your CYS may trigger the download button for a particular set. As angeljess26 posted, I would be happy to update or create a time zone specific spreadsheet for you if it is not one of the ones I have been updating regularly.

Keep posted about your DD stalking.

Before I post this comment I want to make sure you are aware of the Animals Abound Cascade
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Current Deal

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @puzzlezaddict You're welcome! Happy to help. And thanks for the rest of the story! How fun. :)

@Sohera Welcome! Am I simificated if I've only played Sims 3 for 6 years?!

@Me1620 I think it's hilarious that there are all these articles and videos about how Sims 5 will have better graphics and more customization...yada yada yada. We already got that in Sims 3. Thanks anyway. :) And EA has confirmed absolutely nothing (that I'm aware of) so it's all speculation anyway!
  • SoheraSohera Posts: 5 New Member
    Thank you all for welcoming me! :)

I've already checked up the Spreadsheet (pretty cool, good job!) and the time zone plans. For my time zone (Germany = Central Europe) it is accurate. Deals always start on XX:27 and 30 seconds. I also took a look at the first page (also very helpful). Some of it I had already known out of experience but some things were still new and helpful to me. I have even had my own document with my own overview of interesting items, to which sets they belong and which set would be the cheapest / most interesting one.

About the Daily Deal... there was a funny coincidence on my first online registered day. Without creating an account, I first searched through the items, worlds and venues. I didn't know about the DD back then. This went on for a few days but when I saw the Boardwalk, I decided to register my game (and obviously myself) and to buy some SimPoints in order to get it (Roller Coasters give me Sims 1 vibes XD). When I came back after the registry and SimPoints buying process to buy the venue, I was a little bit surprised to see it cheaper than last time. So I bought the venue when it was on sale via DD without knowing it! Nice timing! :D
    With the Brunch at the Old Mill I was not that fortunate. I bought it for the full price (1.900 SimPoints). When I found out about the DD later, it was a true facepalm moment... :P

> Am I simificated if I've only played Sims 3 for 6 years?!
    Well, I guess, that counts but of course depending on the amount of time you've been spending ingame! :D

On the "introduce yourself" forum page I wrote something about my "Sims-history" and which Sims games I've been playing up to now. I won't repeat all of it here but in short: I've been playing many of the Sims games by now, including Nintendo DS editions, Sims 1-3 for computers and Sims Medieval including its expansion pack (still one of my favourites; I must get it for my Windows 10 notebook!). I basically grew up with diverse Sims games and there are many beautiful memories of the games... including the heart attack the burglar music gave me every time in Sims 1... -.- When the first burglar showed up in Sims 3, I almost died of laughter. Not just because of the hilarious music but also because it was raining and the arrested thief was holding his umbrella behind his back while the police officer went to my bar and allowed himself a drink I mixed on that day!!! XD
    > Am I simificated if I've only played Sims 3 for 6 years?!
    Well, I guess, that counts but of course depending on the amount of time you've been spending ingame! :D

Way way way way way way too much :tongue:

@angeljess26 Those donuts look awful good today. Thanks. *nom nom nom BUURRRP*
    @Sohera - I think a lot of us have had similar experiences with shopping in the store as you have had with Brunch at the Old Mill. Have you downloaded the official EA Exchange lots for the Old Mill?

Your burglar story is funny. I love when the game surprises us with some of the animation or silliness. The burglar theme song does send shivers up my spine too.

To see what @ZeeGee does with the some of the time she is in the game check out her YouTube channel for her amazing entertaining Sims series.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @Me1620 I think it's hilarious that there are all these articles and videos about how Sims 5 will have better graphics and more customization...yada yada yada. We already got that in Sims 3. Thanks anyway. :) And EA has confirmed absolutely nothing (that I'm aware of) so it's all speculation anyway!

@ZeeGee - Sims 4 was advertised and touted to be the next step forward. While I have played it a bit more lately, Sims 3 is still my game. Sims 5 will have to be absolutely unbelievably amazing to lure me away from Sims 3. One thing Sims 4 has in common with Sims 3 - Thank goodness for modders!

• SoheraSohera Posts: 5 New Member
    > @ZeeGee said:
    > Way way way way way way too much :tongue:

Oooh, I know that feeling XD "Just 30 Minutes!" ... 6 hours later ... "Oh."

> @Me1620 said:
    > @Sohera - Have you downloaded the official EA Exchange lots for the Old Mill?

Yes, I have. I downloaded, installed and placed it about three months ago. It looks awsome! <3
    Aaand another "series" on my watch list. :)
    @Me1620 Thanks for the advertisement. :kissing: I'm losing subscribers cause it's taken me so long to get the next episode out due to life circumstances but I'm 4 minutes in and plan to work on it all day!

I have tried Sims 4 several times and just cannot get into it. I have been playing Sims 3 for 6 years and still there is so much I haven't done! My hope is that they take all the good parts of 2 and 3 to make 5 though I don't think that will happen. The thing I'm most excited about right now is that the developer of 2 and 3 is now working at Paradox on a sims-like game. They are the ones who did a take off of Sims Cities with City Skylines and took it to the next level. That is my hope for the next big life sim game!

https://www.pcgamesn.com/paradox-tectonic-new-game-rod-humble
    Oooh, I know that feeling XD "Just 30 Minutes!" ... 6 hours later ... "Oh."

@Sohera Don't feel alone, we've all been there!! :lol:

Aaand another "series" on my watch list. :)

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it. I will warn you that the beginning episodes when I was learning to edit can be somewhat 'raw.' :)
    Current Deal

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation

Beginning of DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World Inspiration Compilation is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    edited October 2020
    I'm 4 minutes in and plan to work on it all day! ...

*Doing a happy dance*

... They are the ones who did a take off of Sims Cities with City Skylines and took it to the next level. That is my hope for the next big life sim game!
    https://www.pcgamesn.com/paradox-tectonic-new-game-rod-humble

Going to check it out.

ETA - OMG! I just read that "the developer of 2 and 3" who you referred to is Rod Humble!! My Sims 2 families anticipated when his Simself delivered the computer to their first home. Going back to read more. Maybe he could enlist Alan Copeland!

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @Sohera It's always nice to see someone new show up who's been playing for a while. I bought Sims 3 in 2010 but didn't make an account here until the end of 2017, and I didn't start adding store content until the following summer, other than Riverview and a couple of items that came free with an expansion pack.

When I first started buying items on the Daily Deal, I had a brief moment of thinking how silly it might appear to wake up in the middle of the night to catch a deal, but then I started reading the comments here and elsewhere and realized I had plenty of company. So no, you're not alone in either your late arrival or your approach to buying store stuff.

@ZeeGee An interesting addendum to the story is that the Make Me an Offer items seem to have shifted after I completed the sets you made possible as well. It had been months since I'd seen good offers for anything I wanted; the store instead seemed intent on selling me items I wouldn't use even if they were free. I think it was because the last compilation I'd "bought" (for free via CYS) included a set that's similar to what MMAO was offering, so the store was somehow convinced I wanted more of the same, when in reality I only completed the compilation because I could. But the recent purchases seemed to shake something loose, and now I'm seeing much better stuff. The discounts are still hit or miss, but that's not surprising.

@Me1620 I do enjoy the minigame aspect of buying store content, and I think that like you, I'll miss it when I'm done. Maybe you could find someone who wants a lot of store content and has the points, but who doesn't want to spend the time to plan out the sales? It might be even more fun to go through the whole process a second time, knowing better how the store works and how to plan out the various cascades.
    Current Deal

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World Inspiration Compilation is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

Upcoming Deals

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Getaway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

edited October 2020
    New Rotation!

The main spreadsheet has been updated. You can now plan your DD stalking until March 31, 2021.

I am off to update the time zone specific spreadsheets which can be downloaded and customized to plan your DD stalking. As always, if your time zone is not available, post here or send me a pm and I will happily help you.

... Maybe you could find someone who wants a lot of store content and has the points, but who doesn't want to spend the time to plan out the sales? It might be even more fun to go through the whole process a second time, knowing better how the store works and how to plan out the various cascades.

@puzzleaddict - I am always willing to help a fellow DD stalker. Just ask people. ;)

edited October 2020
    Me1620 wrote: »
    ETA - OMG! I just read that "the developer of 2 and 3" who you referred to is Rod Humble!! My Sims 2 families anticipated when his Simself delivered the computer to their first home. Going back to read more. Maybe he could enlist Alan Copeland!

@Me1620 I knew that name sounded familiar but couldn't place it! I'd forgotten he's the one who delivers the computer in Sims 2. I haven't played 2 much. I looked up Alan Copeland and seems like he had a lot to do with the store and 'increasing profits' with the store. :lol: Maybe he will get headhunted by Paradox!

@puzzlezaddict I'm so glad to hear that there are other good effects of those little gifts! It really amazed me how you were able to calculate down to a simpoint the exact right things to help you complete your sets. Makes me happy to help so much. :smile:

I know a former simmer who has an account maxed out on simpoints. She came back on here briefly ready to gift but whoever is in charge of the store has made gifting so difficult that she gave up and went away. :cry: At least I think that's why she went away.
    Current Deal

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

• LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    New Rotation!

The main spreadsheet has been updated. You can now plan your DD stalking until March 31, 2021.

I am off to update the time zone specific spreadsheets which can be downloaded and customized to plan your DD stalking. As always, if your time zone is not available, post here or send me a pm and I will happily help you.

@Me1620 I always get very excited when there is a new rotation!! :)<3
    @LMC6255 - A new rotation means fresh chances to get those deals that were missed. How is your DD stalking going?
    I looked up Alan Copeland and seems like he had a lot to do with the store and 'increasing profits' with the store. :lol:

I know a former simmer who has an account maxed out on simpoints. She came back on here briefly ready to gift but whoever is in charge of the store has made gifting so difficult that she gave up and went away. :cry: At least I think that's why she went away.

@ZeeGee - Alan Copeland was responsible for the store design team in its glory years. He was highly respected by simmers. He hosted two threads Got a Store Set Idea and Got Venue Ideas where he asked for our wishes and desires for our sims. I was one of many who asked for farming equipment so our sims could have a working farm. He listened and we got Grandpa's Grove along with cows and chickens. He also listened to many people asking for "Open for Business" and restaurants which resulted in Savvy Seller's Collection and Business as Usual Bistro. His creations were so detailed such as the Amber Rose Cathedral Window from Last Venue of Amore and the Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair from Bohemian Garden (which is one of my favourite store items.) The day he announced he was leaving was a sad day for Sims 3. Then a month later, the announcement came that Last Venue of Amore was the end of new store content. Sigh, I live in the past too much.

It is such a shame how difficult it is to gift items. It can take 20 tries or more to have one successful transaction. I also don't understand why the cost of simpoints is not reduced given the age of this game.

• Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    New Rotation!

Thank you for updating :smiley:
    LMC6255 wrote: »

@Me1620 I always get very excited when there is a new rotation!! :)<3

So do I :smile:
    @Me1620 So Alan Copeland left Sims 3 but didn't leave EA? Looks like he's still with them. I missed those glory days. :cry: But even though I did, every time I see that thread titled "Last venue of amore" it gives me a pang of nostalgia, and I wasn't even there. So I can imagine your pain multiplied x1000.

I agree so much. Sims 3 EPs and SPs are still full price. Simpoints are still full price. Gifting is borked, intentionally I believe. The site just keeps 'breaking' different things and it never gets fixed. There really is a market there for simpoints and gifting. If they'd throw up some discounts and fix the gifting system, they'd make a killing. But Sims 3 is the ugly stepchild and must be kept hidden as much as possible so the (not so) golden child can shine, imo.
    Current Deal

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

Upcoming Deals

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 798 but more than # 449)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

29 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Professor Langston's Macro and Micro Waves Cooker / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 462 & # 548)

32 ) Homecoming / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 502 but more than # 11)

33 ) Drifter’s Desire / 459 /714 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 232, # 577, # 712 & # 897)

34 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals that are the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 439 & # 797, but same as # 967)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    35 ) Nautical Living / 286 / 990 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7
    pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 800, # 42 and # 235)

36 ) Country Living / 840 / 1500 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384 & # 927)

37 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 832 / 1296 / 36% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, # 723)

38 ) Tree Saw Wall Sculpture / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds

39 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal appears twice. It is a green deal and is the same price as # 836

Current Deal

39 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal appears twice. It is a green deal and is the same price as # 836

Upcoming Deals

40 ) Secure Sneakers / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler; Kids! 2010

41 ) C y b e r Creeping Vine / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Bedroom

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    42 ) Nautical Living / 495 / 990 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item ( More than # 35, # 800 but less than # 235)

43 ) Feathered Headpiece / 60 / 84 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

44 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings 450 / 810 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 397, # 1 and # 353)

45 ) Everyday Teens Collection 915 / 1219 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 478 & # 239)

46 ) Doris Capri Pants / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation

47 ) NordiChop / 35 / 38 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

48 ) Two Arm Floor Lamp / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Girl's Bedroom Set; Ultra Lounge Boy's Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

49 ) Forever Living Plant / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 129)

50 ) The Queens Toilet / 54 / 58 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Fortune's Folly Compilation; March 2011 Compilation

51 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1140 / 1710 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, # 446, # 443)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top