Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Snowy Escape Speculation about features

Comments

• ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    edited October 2020
    Chaton wrote: »
    Guys... graveyards ?

1603209989-capture-d-ecran-2020-10-20-a-18-04-49.jpg

Prolly not as a lot type just part of the environment like C&D had.

Oh bummer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    The snow looks deep....

ssKYb2c.png
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i'd speculate about the features but it doesnt sound like there are any
    edited October 2020
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    edited October 2020
    looks to be some sorta social media photo share being added from the halfway point of the video, they flash photos real quick and they have comment and a heart Icons for liking on them as they show what looks to be a paint over of the vanity pet from JTB.. other then that this hole ep is a huge dissapointment to me.. just a bunch of clutter items and their attempt to replace what could of been bringing back Martial arts with Zen monks and Ramen.. as for the Icon on the map it looks like its some sorta Zen worship lot type rather then Hotels bummer imo
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    so... i was read one post here and;

"The first world in The Sims 4 to introduce both residential homes and rental lots for vacationers, Mt. Komorebi offers three new primary neighborhoods for Sims to take their dream vacation or make the winter locale their home. "

this so does this confirm that we will not have the option of turning other worlds into holidays? and making only the world of exclusive expansion a hybrid world of travel and residential? seriously this is getting tiring, so many good opportunities and played in the hands of modders.

I really liked the style of the expansion, cas bb and world, but honestly in terms of gameplay I only see occasional things, I need to see future lives.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    The snow looks deep....

ssKYb2c.png

In this shot it really just LOOKS like it, yes. If you go through the trailer you notice that the rest of the snow is just the flat paint we have always had. :/
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    The snow looks deep....

ssKYb2c.png

In this shot it really just LOOKS like it, yes. If you go through the trailer you notice that the rest of the snow is just the flat paint we have always had. :/

for me the missed opportunities to put hotels, deep snow, add the option of turning some worlds into holidays (placing lots of holidays in other worlds) ends up overshadowing the legal points of the package too much, for the simple fact that it is frustrating and disappointing, especially the idea of ​​turning another world into a vacation, clearly letting the modder community carry the game once again on their backs.

An expansion that brings exactly what? winter vacation content? great could have come in a gamepack, personalities? that should probably come for free, if it is certainly not focused entirely on the world of the region, sometimes I feel that they lose focus and throw everything to create and say that it is an expansion pack.

Honestly, tired.
    edited October 2020
  • DarlingS0ngBirdDarlingS0ngBird Posts: 13 New Member
    Did any one see this?
    Foster Your Unique Lifestyle:
    Unlock new personality and relationship effects with Lifestyles and Sentiments. Lifestyles reflect your Sim’s actions and habits while shared experiences inspire Sentiments, creating a lasting impact on relationships and social interactions.
  • gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    while I'm not normally one to mediate the gross mediocrity of EA and this franchise, it's entirely possible (and unfortunate) that hotels make an appearance in a later pack and then become a lot type that can be applied and built in any world. Thus perhaps being able to in the future come back and build a hotel in the this world. Then again, maybe they don't want to introduce hotels. it's their game that we play.
    edited October 2020
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    bixters wrote: »
    idk if this is me being nitpicky (it’s not) but kind of annoying tht the game changers that are chosen to help build this japanese inspired world are white ... there def needs to be more representation not just w the gameplay aspects but with game changers as well!!! it’s frustrating that the ones always pushed and are popular are white game changers... (obv no hate to the game changers but still annoying)

I think they just pick the Game Changers who are the most popular, who all happen to be white. I would prefer a little more diversity with the Game Changers too....

i agree !!! but thts another topic of discussion why all the top game changers r white 👀👀
    This isn’t to directly in response to you but it’s on the topic:
    No offense but If people want gamechangers to be more popular and among the top gamechangers they need to support the lesser known gamechangers. Donate to them, promote their videos or channels, don’t just say why aren’t they among the top. Do your part as well

Wellllll it is not like they couldn't find the gamechangers of color for that spark'd TV show so they could have found them for this as well. Just saying..... seems like they find diversity when they want to.

Can we just stop with this nonsense? It's ridiculous.

Didn't know asking for diversity was nonsense...
    I am sorry you feel that way but hey I call it how I see. Choosing people to work on a pack shouldn't be a popularity contest it should be strategic and should be diverse. No, I will not stop fighting for diversity. Good luck to you
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Finally Excited about a pack...sheesh Thank you EA
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Im still hoping some form of hotel .. i mean come on
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    They never fail to deliver to my expectations. I expected another bomb and I see I was right again.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Finally Excited about a pack...sheesh Thank you EA

me too first time in almost forever :)
    whoops, the press release actually says way more than the trailer shows and it looks like there will be vacation rentals. I rescind my prior comment until further investigation. There will be vacation rentals but not sure about an actual resort experience. If it is the full experience with check-in, restaurants, room service and amenities then there is definitely hope.
    We had the full resort experience in Sims 2 and sims 3 so why not in sims 4?
    edited October 2020
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    idk if this is me being nitpicky (it’s not) but kind of annoying tht the game changers that are chosen to help build this japanese inspired world are white ... there def needs to be more representation not just w the gameplay aspects but with game changers as well!!! it’s frustrating that the ones always pushed and are popular are white game changers... (obv no hate to the game changers but still annoying)

I think they just pick the Game Changers who are the most popular, who all happen to be white. I would prefer a little more diversity with the Game Changers too....

i agree !!! but thts another topic of discussion why all the top game changers r white 👀👀
    This isn’t to directly in response to you but it’s on the topic:
    No offense but If people want gamechangers to be more popular and among the top gamechangers they need to support the lesser known gamechangers. Donate to them, promote their videos or channels, don’t just say why aren’t they among the top. Do your part as well

Wellllll it is not like they couldn't find the gamechangers of color for that spark'd TV show so they could have found them for this as well. Just saying..... seems like they find diversity when they want to.

Can we just stop with this nonsense? It's ridiculous.

Didn't know asking for diversity was nonsense...
    I am sorry you feel that way but hey I call it how I see. Choosing people to work on a pack shouldn't be a popularity contest it should be strategic and should be diverse. No, I will not stop fighting for diversity. Good luck to you

Give me a break, people should be chosen by their skill.Not their skin color.