Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I pretty much had no idea if I was on the right track while I was in the game, and my previous main suspect was executed. Maybe there's something in the previous episodes that could give a clue. 🤔

Speaking of clues, are they considered classified information? Can we discuss the clues we've gathered throughout the season?

Literally posting a screenshot of them that proves I gave them out that way is considered classified, but paraphrasing/quoting them is okay.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I got the following clues. I think some people also got them:

"Opposites" "attract"
    "Answers" "from" "above"
    "Hiding" "in" "plain" "sight"

Now that we have a final 3, I was wondering if we could make sense of these
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Hhhm, I have to say that I've suspected both Smarties and Ninja for a while. I remember that I was nominated together with Ninja in the Top 10, back then we put up Smarties as the main suspect and we survived against Tiger and Choco. Then I remember that I tried to convince Ninja to put up Smarties again because last time we survived, but he insisted to put Choco first, and then Ethan was eliminated. I would honestly love to know who Tiger and Choco had in their rankings and how exactly Freya and Ethan were able to survive.

As for the clues, I also know about "Opposites" "Attract" and "Answers" "from" "above" :) I can also add another one that Smarties recieved and told me about, which is "All" "Lucky" "Numbers"

Honestly I'm beginning to think that maybe these words form some kind of sentence
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I got the following clues. I think some people also got them:

"Opposites" "attract"
    "Answers" "from" "above"
    "Hiding" "in" "plain" "sight"

Now that we have a final 3, I was wondering if we could make sense of these

I have also received the first 2, I don't think I've seen the last one though.

I do have my own suspicions and I think that a couple of the clues do line up with one player a lot more than the other.
    I must say I'm still a little bit torn, I found points that could fit with all finalists, even some that could link to me. I also know that I survived eliminations with having both Ninja and Smarties up in first, sometimes even without anybody else on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I must say I'm still a little bit torn, I found points that could fit with all finalists, even some that could link to me. I also know that I survived eliminations with having both Ninja and Smarties up in first, sometimes even without anybody else on

Yeah I also found myself in a position like that with the eliminations, I swapped between Ninja and Yannik for my first place and survived. Would it be best for all of us collectively to go through each clue and see how it would match up with all 3 finalists? Perhaps it might be able to create a more clear picture this way.
    Hhhm, I have to say that I've suspected both Smarties and Ninja for a while. I remember that I was nominated together with Ninja in the Top 10, back then we put up Smarties as the main suspect and we survived against Tiger and Choco. Then I remember that I tried to convince Ninja to put up Smarties again because last time we survived, but he insisted to put Choco first, and then Ethan was eliminated. I would honestly love to know who Tiger and Choco had in their rankings and how exactly Freya and Ethan were able to survive.

As for the clues, I also know about "Opposites" "Attract" and "Answers" "from" "above" :) I can also add another one that Smarties recieved and told me about, which is "All" "Lucky" "Numbers"

Honestly I'm beginning to think that maybe these words form some kind of sentence

Yes I forgot to put the 'All Lucky Numbers' one, me and Yannik do have a good analogy of this one too but we can explain further if we want to do the breakdown of clues :)

Yeah I also found myself in a position like that with the eliminations, I swapped between Ninja and Yannik for my first place and survived. Would it be best for all of us collectively to go through each clue and see how it would match up with all 3 finalists? Perhaps it might be able to create a more clear picture this way.

I think that is a good idea, maybe some of the others can also share what they think could fit
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Jetsetters,

The individual question round is hereby officially over. It is now time for the free discussion round, and here is a reminder of how it works:

In the free discussion round all Jetsetters get to freely discuss the game, they are no longer bound to asking questions or answering them. They can freely share who they think is the Assassin, why they think so, they can vouch for someone's innocence, et cetera. The only rules are: 1) Stick to the topic of the game; 2) Don't play things personal; 3) Stay polite and civil. 4) Don't reveal classified information. This phase will last for 3 days as well.

Once this free discussion round is over, I will open up the final vote, and everybody will have a week to have each of their Sims cast their vote against the finalist they suspect of being the Assassin!

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

I missed the question thing 😭 Talk about bad timing
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I can't make any sense of the clues. My main suspects have all been eliminated. Whoever is the assassin has played a good game!
    Yeah, the clues have a wide variety of possible interpretations...unless someone comes up with an airtight explanation for them :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    My first thought was that "Opposites" was an important word, and then do exactly that to the rest. So it becomes "repel", "questions to below", "exposed out of obscured blindness" and "some unlucky letters", which make progressively less sense. So I think that's out...
    Jacob_Banner.png
    My first thought was that "Opposites" was an important word, and then do exactly that to the rest. So it becomes "repel", "questions to below", "exposed out of obscured blindness" and "some unlucky letters", which make progressively less sense. So I think that's out...

"Exposed by obscured blindness" you say, eh... hhhm
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

You might be onto something with this Lilli, I hadn't thought about switching the clues around but that does make some sense.

"Exposed by obscured blindness" is an interesting one, maybe the assassin concealed something about their character's which could line everything up perfectly? Hmm...

I know that Yannik and I talked about the 'All Lucky Numbers' being some sort of reference to a sequence of sorts. The only lucky number I know is 7 and we both tried to link up anything that could be related didn't we @YJB19299 ?

You might be onto something with this Lilli, I hadn't thought about switching the clues around but that does make some sense.

"Exposed by obscured blindness" is an interesting one, maybe the assassin concealed something about their character's which could line everything up perfectly? Hmm...

I know that Yannik and I talked about the 'All Lucky Numbers' being some sort of reference to a sequence of sorts. The only lucky number I know is 7 and we both tried to link up anything that could be related didn't we @YJB19299 ?

Yeah we did, we also tried if it matched with certain names/personalities, but none of the finalists were really that lucky and putting Lucas in because of Lucky Luke would be kind of too obvious. Did one of the finalists ever mention any kind of number? I'm not very sure right now
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    So the clues I have are ‘opposites attract’ and ‘answers’ ‘from’ ‘above’ and lastly I got a message back with ice ‘by bringing this artifact back to the control room you earn $40.000 and $13.000’ for the last couple evictions I will admit I actually haven’t been selected by the assassin to go home this is the case in the most recent eviction specifically too!

tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I got answers from above too, thought that meant prayers and that would almost too explicitly point to Lilli. Lol, me and my simple mind.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    I knew it wasn't Lilli, because Kitty and I put her as our top suspect, and we got assassinated first. :joy:

If the clues combine together, then I guess they're useless on their own and people would have to share their info. Now that it's all out in the open, they might tell us something

"Opposites" "attract"

- Freya and Hannes have opposite biological ages, one being younger because of fairyhood
    - Lucas and Ethan have opposite orientations, being attracted to different genders
    - Kiki and Jayda are pretty identical, so I think this clue doesn't apply to Kiki that much

"Opposites" "attract"

- Freya and Hannes have opposite biological ages, one being younger because of fairyhood
    - Lucas and Ethan have opposite orientations, being attracted to different genders
    - Kiki and Jayda are pretty identical, so I think this clue doesn't apply to Kiki that much

I may have to jump onto this. While Freya is visibly older, they do still share the same age. Also if we combine Opposites and attract, it would rather fit to Lucas honestly because not only is he attracted to a different gender than Ethan, they are also opposites in traits. Ethan is quite outgoing while Lucas could be considered an introvert, at least from what I've seen on the show
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    "Opposites" "attract"

I may have to jump onto this. While Freya is visibly older, they do still share the same age. Also if we combine Opposites and attract, it would rather fit to Lucas honestly because not only is he attracted to a different gender than Ethan, they are also opposites in traits. Ethan is quite outgoing while Lucas could be considered an introvert, at least from what I've seen on the show

Yeah, I think this clue applies the most to Lucas. I don't really know what to make of the others yet.

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Also, “from above” could be interpreted as cloud. Which would point to Ninja.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

Jetsetters,

The individual question round is hereby officially over. It is now time for the free discussion round, and here is a reminder of how it works:

In the free discussion round all Jetsetters get to freely discuss the game, they are no longer bound to asking questions or answering them. They can freely share who they think is the Assassin, why they think so, they can vouch for someone's innocence, et cetera. The only rules are: 1) Stick to the topic of the game; 2) Don't play things personal; 3) Stay polite and civil. 4) Don't reveal classified information. This phase will last for 3 days as well.

Once this free discussion round is over, I will open up the final vote, and everybody will have a week to have each of their Sims cast their vote against the finalist they suspect of being the Assassin!

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

23 and a half hours remain for the open discussion! If anybody wants to SAY something now is the time to do so, because once the time passes all communication about the show, both on- and off-thread is banned and the time to vote begins!
    Banner.png
    everyone brings up good points about it looking like Lucas and I don't have any idea on how to say otherwise TBH but I do know it is wrong... Sadly I don't know how to defend my argument better, the whole time I have been playing I had put choco up high in mine until I lost my life as Lucas and then I swapped it keeping yannik up there the whole time.

It can be said with every pair I was in that I was suggesting that we had Choco in the listing the whole time too. I'm not sure how much this helps my case or not.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Also, “from above” could be interpreted as cloud. Which would point to Ninja.

I don't understand what you mean there? If you mean by my user name I don't think that would be a relevant clue to help as it isn't apart of the game characters where the clues are related too. At least that's how I took the clues.