Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you afraid or uncomfortable with gory stuff?

Not at all unless it's like a real life image or something. Then only I would feel like, "Ouch." I remember one time, I had to find pics of wounds online and was just spending days upon days scrolling thru google looking at messed up wounds. I think my eyes were like burning at one point. :D
    No because I play Conan Exiles by Funcom. And there's blood, and dismemberment in that game, along with full nudity, and alcohol use. Just a short time ago, I had sliced up at least 4 enemies on the isle of Siptah in Conan Exiles. One or two I had chopped in half at the waist. And the other two enemies, I had severed their forearms. Didn't behead anyone this time in Conan Exiles.

Ooooh, that sounds rough. And yeah, when I was younger, I played DOOM a lot. Even tho, of course, the graphics weren't that insane so the blood looks fake as heck, it still didn't bother me as a child. Haha.

Ah, and now I remember that I love drawing blood splatters like on every one my books or any kinda journal where they would let us decorate the cover on our own. One time, they let us decorate our desks as well (like we had to wrap the whole desk with any kinda wrapping paper, so that people won't vandalize the actual surface of the desk) and I pasted skull drawings and blood splatters on it and the wrapping paper was like all black. I'm surprised no teacher has come up to me and be like, "Is this child okay?" :joy:

Today's Q Q is:
    What do you guys think of that Snowy Escape EP pack? :D

Seems nice, I guess, but like still not gonna buy it. XD It reminds me of that one The Sims 1 holiday pack, but I know it's not gonna be as good.
    To say the least about Conan Exiles, it is not for the faint of hearts. Conan Exiles to put it mildly a true survival game. The only things in Conan Exiles that's not trying to kill your exile are gazelle, antelopes, fishes, turtles, baby animals, horses, and some birds. There are some npc characters that you talk to that won't kill you. Everything else will try to kill you in Conan Exiles, including the storms, and the volcano. And even the water, if you don't keep an eye on your exile's breath meter while swimming underwater. And Conan Exiles is even more savage while playing in PVP or PVE mode.

Well, I guess it does make it realistic. :grin:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you afraid or uncomfortable with gory stuff?

Not at all unless it's like a real life image or something. Then only I would feel like, "Ouch." I remember one time, I had to find pics of wounds online and was just spending days upon days scrolling thru google looking at messed up wounds. I think my eyes were like burning at one point. :D
    No because I play Conan Exiles by Funcom. And there's blood, and dismemberment in that game, along with full nudity, and alcohol use. Just a short time ago, I had sliced up at least 4 enemies on the isle of Siptah in Conan Exiles. One or two I had chopped in half at the waist. And the other two enemies, I had severed their forearms. Didn't behead anyone this time in Conan Exiles.

Ooooh, that sounds rough. And yeah, when I was younger, I played DOOM a lot. Even tho, of course, the graphics weren't that insane so the blood looks fake as heck, it still didn't bother me as a child. Haha.

Ah, and now I remember that I love drawing blood splatters like on every one my books or any kinda journal where they would let us decorate the cover on our own. One time, they let us decorate our desks as well (like we had to wrap the whole desk with any kinda wrapping paper, so that people won't vandalize the actual surface of the desk) and I pasted skull drawings and blood splatters on it and the wrapping paper was like all black. I'm surprised no teacher has come up to me and be like, "Is this child okay?" :joy:

Today's Q Q is:

Seems nice, I guess, but like still not gonna buy it. XD It reminds me of that one The Sims 1 holiday pack, but I know it's not gonna be as good.
    To say the least about Conan Exiles, it is not for the faint of hearts. Conan Exiles to put it mildly a true survival game. The only things in Conan Exiles that's not trying to kill your exile are gazelle, antelopes, fishes, turtles, baby animals, horses, and some birds. There are some npc characters that you talk to that won't kill you. Everything else will try to kill you in Conan Exiles, including the storms, and the volcano. And even the water, if you don't keep an eye on your exile's breath meter while swimming underwater. And Conan Exiles is even more savage while playing in PVP or PVE mode.

Well, I guess it does make it realistic. :grin:
    Conan Exiles is very stunning visually, and sound wise. Today, I had my exile hang around their base which is in the red wood area of Siptah. And the red woods are so realistic looking to the point that I don't think that Funcom can get any more realistic with them. And to boot, there are three waterfalls right outside my exile's base camp. And my exile can stand in those waterfalls. Plus there's small lake there for my exile to swim in too.

Conan Exiles is very stunning visually, and sound wise. Today, I had my exile hang around their base which is in the red wood area of Siptah. And the red woods are so realistic looking to the point that I don't think that Funcom can get any more realistic with them. And to boot, there are three waterfalls right outside my exile's base camp. And my exile can stand in those waterfalls. Plus there's small lake there for my exile to swim in too.

That sounds cool! I'm looking at pics of the game now and the lighting and environment are really pretty.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2020

That sounds cool! I'm looking at pics of the game now and the lighting and environment are really pretty.
    Pretty isn't it? But don't let it go to your head because underneath all that pretty scenery is a wolf. And yes there are wolves in that game, and they too will attack your exile and try to kill them. There's even a direwolf in the game. And frost giants too, along with harpies. Giant scorpions, spiders, and snakes. The undead, and imps just to name a few enemies.

Pretty isn't it? But don't let go to your head because underneath all that pretty scenery is a wolf. And yes there are wolves in that game, and they too will attack your exile and try to kill them. There's even a direwolf in the game. And frost giants too, along with harpies. Giant scorpions, spiders, and snakes. The undead, and imps just name a few enemies.

Hahaa, there's so much going on in that game. :joy:
    FwDXXd5.gif

Pretty isn't it? But don't let go to your head because underneath all that pretty scenery is a wolf. And yes there are wolves in that game, and they too will attack your exile and try to kill them. There's even a direwolf in the game. And frost giants too, along with harpies. Giant scorpions, spiders, and snakes. The undead, and imps just name a few enemies.

And you have only seen part of it. There is so much more that you haven't seen of Conan Exiles yet. I was in one the elder vaults that's on Siptah just the other day. And there was so much gore all over that vault to the point that it would bring even a big man to his knees, crying like a little baby. I wasn't making it up when I said that Conan Exiles is not for the faint of hearts. I'm use to it because I have seen this level of gore before. But on the surface, the game is absolutely beautiful.

And you have only seen part of it. There is so much more that you haven't seen of Conan Exiles yet. I was in one the elder vaults that's on Siptah just the other day. And there was so much gore all over that vault to the point that it would bring even a big man to his knees, crying like a little baby. I wasn't making it up when I said that Conan Exiles is not for the faint of hearts. I'm use to it because I have seen this level of gore before. But on the surface, the game is absolutely beautiful.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine with the gore. :D Like, I'd be watching Outlast 1's let's plays and be eating chips. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm waiting to hear more about it. The thought of more Asian inspired things certainly gets me excited, but I'm waiting to see what the pack is really all about first.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm waiting to hear more about it. The thought of more Asian inspired things certainly gets me excited, but I'm waiting to see what the pack is really all about first.

I feel like it's a bit too niche for an expansion pack tho. Why only snow?
    FwDXXd5.gif

Nah, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine with the gore. :D Like, I'd be watching Outlast 1's let's plays and be eating chips. LOL.
    Here's a Conan Exiles story for yeh. A week or two back, I had my exile in one of the 14 elder races vault that are found here and there on Siptah. And I came upon this one pour unfortunate soul who had been impaled with a giant pike. This pike was rammed into his mouth and was sticking out the back of his skull at the base of his spine. And went right into this massive pillar made of solid stone. The pike was keeping this pour unfortunate character hang on this stone pillar as if he were a picture hanging on a wall. Now that's a horrible way to die if there ever was one.

Here's a Conan Exiles story for yeh. A week or two back, I had my exile in one of the 14 elder races vault that are found here and there on Siptah. And I came upon this one pour unfortunate soul who had been impaled with a giant pike. This pike was rammed into his mouth and was sticking out the back of his skull at the base of his spine. And went right into this massive pillar made of solid stone. The pike was keeping this pour unfortunate character hang on this stone pillar as if he were a picture hanging on a wall. Now that's a horrible way to die if there ever was one.

As long as he died fast, that's okay. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    sorry to just jump in unannounced, but yes, dying by inches would be far worse than a sudden, albeit violent, end. Better the pike through the base of the skull, than to be hanged upside down until myocardial infarction happens. Or hanged upright by, say, the palms, so that death comes more slowly, via dehydration.

I should change the subject, but can't think of anything.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    sorry to just jump in unannounced, but yes, dying by inches would be far worse than a sudden, albeit violent, end. Better the pike through the base of the skull, than to be hanged upside down until myocardial infarction happens. Or hanged upright by, say, the palms, so that death comes more slowly, via dehydration.

I should change the subject, but can't think of anything.

Haha, yeah, we probably should or the mods are gonna come in here and be like, "FBI. OPEN UP." :joy:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2020

As long as he died fast, that's okay. XD
    I'm pretty sure that he died instantly according to where this giant pike had impaled him at. And it wasn't my exile's pike either. This guy was dead long before my exile had gotten there.
    Valeria, Conan's girlfriend in Conan the Barbarian the original movie. She is also in the Isle of Siptah game. And your exile gets to talk to her, just like they get to talk to Conan in the base game.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited October 2020
    Ignore this
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    I'm gonna attempt to make this from scratch this weekend (like including the pastry dough itself). Y'all pray for me. :D

u45xc1bbf9rz.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I think it’s something that people have been wanting, so that’s good. I’ll probably not buy it and if I do it’ll be in a while bc I just don’t have time to play the sims rn.
    they/he
    I'm having a lot of fun being a tad bit creative this month with my spoopy month contents. :D

d8cf7ec1034f9ba5ea0004f86218071d1df00241.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'm gonna attempt to make this from scratch this weekend (like including the pastry dough itself). Y'all pray for me. :D

u45xc1bbf9rz.jpg

Looks nice (and hard) and kind of like a croissant
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The world is really pretty. So far I'm liking how it looks, looking forward to seeing more of the content.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited October 2020

Today's Q Q is:

Sounds cool
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I feel like it's a bit too niche for an expansion pack tho. Why only snow?

Yeah, I saw a comment on the trailer that was like "snow fits better with Canada or Russia, sooo why Japan???" but honestly I'm not gonna complain, I looooved all the Asian themed things that I saw in the trailer :3

(context for those that may not know--I was an Asian studies major for two years [studying Japanese] until I transferred schools and changed my major, but yeah, I like Asian culture and things)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

u45xc1bbf9rz.jpg

Yep, it's gonna be hard but I always love a good challenge. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Snowy Escape looks pretty, but where is the $40 gameplay? :P

u45xc1bbf9rz.jpg

It reminds me of some Turkish delight.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top